Barack Did Well Tonight In Invesco

First of all, you had to love the set with the Greek columns.

Neil Diamond -"Live At The Greek- Hot August Nights" (1976).

Ok, the stage presentation was a little corny.

But Obama finally stopped speaking in abstract concepts. Of course, he listed every thing gone wrong in America and blamed it on George Bush and vowed to fix it. All candidates do that, we all know it's bullshit because the problems are beyond them, so we roll our eyes and move on.

But that was a pretty powerful individual.presentation he gave. Some puppet master behind the scenes knows stagecraft. They were pushing the right buttons.

And as soon as Obama, the black, elitist, Harvard guy ended, they blasted into a country song. These guys don't miss a trick.

So now next week, it's the Republicans turn. They have a very tough act to follow.

Re: Barack Did Well Tonight In Invesco

Yeah Jeff, he's a real elitist.

Eschewing huge money coming out of his 'Ivy League school' to become a community activist/advocate for the poor in the inner city of Chicago.

If you could, please explain how he's an elitist. Don't just parrot the single word that Fox and McCains campaign use all too often with absolutely no further commentary or explanation from them. Maybe *you* can help me understand?

Hey! W went to an Ivy League school also. Is HE an 'elitist?' Nevermind.

I'd say George W Bush is a perfect example of an elitist..

I don't agree at all. He's just a total dumbass that has screwed this country up beyond belief.

I think someone like John Kerry is an example of an elitist.

And the dumbass Democrats somehow nominated him in 2004 when the election was theirs for the taking.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Fuck'em all. They really don't have much left to take from me anyway.

Best Wishes...OF 2938u4ji23

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My country tis of thee, sweet land of lost liberty, as soon as they come and get me.

Best Wishes...oF :blink:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Love how all the blame goes to Bush, all the time. People forget how great he was during one of the most tragic times this nation ever faced. He did what he though was necessary to make sure that didn't happen again and it looks like it won't, at least under his watch.

Love how all the blame goes to Bush, all the time. People forget how great he was during one of the most tragic times this nation ever faced. He did what he though was necessary to make sure that didn't happen again and it looks like it won't, at least under his watch.

Yeah, maybe if we get hit by Russia tomorrow, we will occupy Iran for 10 years.

He's been wonderful.

And 'great after 9/11?' How so? He wasn't bad, or whatever, but i'm wondering what exactly made him so great. The bullhorn at Ground Zero?

Saying that they will pay! Then invading a country that had nothing to do with it.

And being unable to control a rinky dink(even more than Iraq) country like Afghanistan for 6 years after we 'ran them over.' And having the Taliban reconstituting in the last year? The Taliban running at least half of the country again? Opium production at an all-time high?

No, he chose getting Saddam over getting the group that was responsible for 9/11.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, maybe if we get hit by Russia tomorrow, we will occupy Iran for 10 years.

He's been wonderful.

And 'great after 9/11?' How so? He wasn't bad, or whatever, but i'm wondering what exactly made him so great. The bullhorn at Ground Zero?

Saying that they will pay! Then invading a country that had nothing to do with it.

And being unable to control a rinky dink(even more than Iraq) country like Afghanistan for 6 years after we 'ran them over.' And having the Taliban reconstituting in the last year? The Taliban running at least half of the country again? Opium production at an all-time high?

No, he chose getting Saddam over getting the group that was responsible for 9/11.

if you email this to keith olbermann he will print it, and then masturbate to it.

then he will ask you to watch 'the big show' on sunday night football, where he will attempt and ruin your winning day, or amplify your loses of the day.

if you email this to keith olbermann he will print it, and then masturbate to it.

then he will ask you to watch 'the big show' on sunday night football, where he will attempt and ruin your winning day, or amplify your loses of the day.

Ahhh, yes. Of course. I don't like this admin so of *course* i'm just like Keith and my opinions would be masturbating material for him! In 2000, I supported Bush, like the idiot that I am. But who knew?

Anyways, lofty political discourse like this is the norm on the world wide web.

Good luck!

People didn't forget until Bush and Co decided to take the focus off Bin Laden and instead, send us into war with Iraq

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Ahhh, yes. Of course. I don't like this admin so of *course* i'm just like Keith and my opinions would be masturbating material for him! In 2000, I supported Bush, like the idiot that I am. But who knew?

Anyways, lofty political discourse like this is the norm on the world wide web.

Good luck!

did i call you an arrogant forehead?

no i did not.

so then i did not say you were just like bin-olbermann.

i posted to you... because 'your take' was c.c. of what olby has been saying.

no offense intended to you at all.

:+thought-

i posted to you... because 'your take' was c.c. of what olby has been saying.

No, my take is a 'CC' of what almost the whole country and anybody with an ounce of sense has been saying. Who cares about Keith Olbermann?

Just saw a story on TV on parking for last night's event at the football stadium. They were charging 80 and 90 dollars for parking...and that's remote parking! Forget change, Obama is now embracing currency.

You had to be a Republican to afford to park your car last night.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

No, my take is a 'CC' of what almost the whole country and anybody with an ounce of sense has been saying. Who cares about Keith Olbermann?

bush is the worst president in us history.

my point was, i had heard your exact post before...on countdown

original.

Olbermann is on MSNBC. It doesn't even matter what he says.

Outside of a small cult following, few people are watching the network.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

too bad dick ebersol does not agree with you.

not sure if you watch sunday night football on nbc.

but i do each and every week...wager or no wager...

and i do not think its wise for nbc to ruin sunday evenings with the 'big show reunion' this year.

i think olbermann is going to use it as his personal platform. i do not need fucking political opinions, when i am watching nfl football.

besides...football night in america already has too many 'real football' analysts, they need to remove olbermann from their sports division...he does not fit.

bush is the worst president in us history.

my point was, i had heard your exact post before...on countdown

original.

I don't watch countdown and I certainly don't cite that blowhard Olbermann. If he said something similar, try to consider that it's possible that 2, no make that 200 million people could have similar type thoughts.

the glue

EOG Veteran

They have taken all our liberty,but we are all safe,what a fucking joke....

Panic

EOG Dedicated

The Deomcratic congress, I'm sure has no blame.:rolleyes: Worse congress ever. They have a 9% approval rating, which is only 1/4 of Bush. That is fvckin LOW my friends. Lowest ever. There will never be another congress that low again. So lets put a Democratic president in office, who undoubtedly, will carry on those percentages.

Will someone please answer me, how Obama plans to achieve all the things he says in his speech? Because he sure doesn't. The man has no experience to his name and people have no hesitation about putting this man in the White house to run a country. Unreal. I should go practice law and defend a man on trial for his life because I took a pre-law course for one year in college.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I am voting for Bill Cosby on the independent ticket, he is promising jello pudding pops in every Americans fridge and that's better than these other guys are offering.