Who's Watching Obama speech..

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who's Watching Obama speech..

I'm so pissed at those doing this to the portions....pissed!

All snack foods are shrinking, ice cream 1/2 gallon just disappeared , but they charge the same prices and raise them...bags of chips, by the time the air is out of the bag it's 1/3rd full...it goes on and on and up and up. scammers.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The Republican created debt? Wake up, both sides contributed to this mess. If you think Obama or McCain will fix it, you're nuts.
I hate to break it to you cous but it tripled when these thieves got in control in 01. Im not a huge fan of the democrats either but you are full of shit.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Both sides, huh?

Please explain.
First of all, we have been in debt since the Korean War. Second, I know the democrats like to blame Reagan for getting us into debt, but the fact is that when he beacme president, the debt was at about 1 Trillion. Third, the democrats had the house every year from Reagan's first year to Clinton's 3rd. How many balanced budgets did they send to the president? Fourth, the Clinton years added around 2 trillion dollars debt. To say this is all on the republicans is just wrong.

Journeyman

EOG Master

First of all, we have been in debt since the Korean War. Second, I know the democrats like to blame Reagan for getting us into debt, but the fact is that when he beacme president, the debt was at about 1 Trillion. Third, the democrats had the house every year from Reagan's first year to Clinton's 3rd. How many balanced budgets did they send to the president? Fourth, the Clinton years added around 2 trillion dollars debt. To say this is all on the republicans is just wrong.

I thought by the time Bill Clinton left office we were debt free?

His speech represents everything that America is supposed to represent. We've been traveling through the eight-year forest of the current administration, and this guy is the personification of the redemption of the American soul. . . .

We used to be the good guys; we will soon be again. . . .

Exactly what he said tonight:cheers

"America, we are better than these eight years," Obama said. "We are a better country than this,"

His speech represents everything that America is supposed to represent. We've been traveling through the eight-year forest of the current administration, and this guy is the personification of the redemption of the American soul. . . .

12io4j2w90

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

I hate to break it to you cous but it tripled when these thieves got in control in 01. Im not a huge fan of the democrats either but you are full of shit.
I'm full of shit and the debt tripled since 2001? So you're saying the national debt was 3.2 trillion in 2001? Sorry Thor, it was closer to 6 trillion.

Huh? The budget was balanced under Clinton.

Of course we have been in debt since the 50's.

There are degrees.

These last 8 years have been all about runaway spending, with the 'conservative' party holding the Executive office for all of them and the 'conservatives' controlling the House and Senate for 6 of them.

When you say 'debt', what do you mean? I have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about. Just a hunch.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Where do you hear this garbage? Please inform me? Because the other side who has lied so many times that people actually believe the lies said it? The ones who lied us into war? Outed a CIA agent, fired judges who didnt want to be puppets? Those guys?

Did you listen tonight ? Do you ever really listen to anything with an open mind ? Not that I've ever seen from you. You go into every single thing in your life with your mind already made up, right or wrong. All this shit BHO talks about is going to cost.....alot. "No boots ? No problem !! We''ll give your lazy ass a pair of boots ! And we'll increase your welfare benefits as well as extend the amount of time you can draw it ! YES WE CAN !!! "

Meanwhile poor ppl who work their ass off to get what they have will pay higher taxes & pay more for everything we buy. My health insurance is thru the fricking roof with a sky-high deductable, and that's b/c my money is going to provide FREE insurance from people who don't work due to lack of interest. The system is so screwed up that it's often better not to work, & that is due largly to the handouts that your party makes so readily available. I can only surmise that your old ass doesn't work for a living, b/c I've seen nothing from BHO that behooves the blue collar worker. As long as I've been old enough to work there has always been jobs available for anyone willing to work. And before you start with your same old tired line about "10 trillion in debt, wahhhh", understand that I think Clinton was by FAR a better, more effective President that GWB. But sitting on your ass waiting for BHO (aka "The Messiah") to come rescue you is a pathetic way to go thru live. Maybe your years are almost over, but I'm hoping for many more & looking into the future. The USA is in a terrible position & tax & spend isn't going to help.

You are certainly old enough to realize that not much will change in Washington, regardless of whether BHO or Johnny-Boy wins in November. So get your radical ass off your high horse & study history a bit. Read up on the Carter years.(This requires you taking your head out of Baracks ass) If BHO is allowed to run rampant, you will see it again.

Damn, now I remember why I keep my ass out of the Poly Forum. Our countries political IQ astounds me sometimes. You really don't put the time in to get educated about the issues, so you simply catch the talking points on CNN & head into a political forum.

I don't think much of McCain, & I really wasn't in love with Bush after the 1st term. Why can't your party do better at selecting a candidate ? Gore ?? Kerry ?? Obama ?? Underwhelming to say the least....

Go crazy. I am done in this thread. You aren't going to change my mind & I am not going to change yours. Just be sure to get to the polls Nov. 4th. I want to be sure I'm canceling your vote. :) Wait, that doesn't work, as I recall you believe they don't really count the votes....it's all a conspiracy, right ? :doh1

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

gyno is right obama voted for every tax increase and its known he was most liberal person in congress

But he said we're all getting a tax cut? - and Sally the school teacher is getting a pay raise - interesting that he left out his favorite line - "a society in which parents have to compete with their kids for minimum wage jobs at McDonalds" - but he did tell us about the no red America and no blue America just the United States of America for the millionth time

Apple

Banned

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Did you listen tonight ? Do you ever really listen to anything with an open mind ? Not that I've ever seen from you. You go into every single thing in your life with your mind already made up, right or wrong. All this shit BHO talks about is going to cost.....alot. "No boots ? No problem !! We''ll give your lazy ass a pair of boots ! And we'll increase your welfare benefits as well as extend the amount of time you can draw it ! YES WE CAN !!! "

Meanwhile poor ppl who work their ass off to get what they have will pay higher taxes & pay more for everything we buy. My health insurance is thru the fricking roof with a sky-high deductable, and that's b/c my money is going to provide FREE insurance from people who don't work due to lack of interest. The system is so screwed up that it's often better not to work, & that is due largly to the handouts that your party makes so readily available. I can only surmise that your old ass doesn't work for a living, b/c I've seen nothing from BHO that behooves the blue collar worker. As long as I've been old enough to work there has always been jobs available for anyone willing to work. And before you start with your same old tired line about "10 trillion in debt, wahhhh", understand that I think Clinton was by FAR a better, more effective President that GWB. But sitting on your ass waiting for BHO (aka "The Messiah") to come rescue you is a pathetic way to go thru live. Maybe your years are almost over, but I'm hoping for many more & looking into the future. The USA is in a terrible position & tax & spend isn't going to help.

You are certainly old enough to realize that not much will change in Washington, regardless of whether BHO or Johnny-Boy wins in November. So get your radical ass off your high horse & study history a bit. Read up on the Carter years.(This requires you taking your head out of Baracks ass) If BHO is allowed to run rampant, you will see it again.

Damn, now I remember why I keep my ass out of the Poly Forum. Our countries political IQ astounds me sometimes. You really don't put the time in to get educated about the issues, so you simply catch the talking points on CNN & head into a political forum.

I don't think much of McCain, & I really wasn't in love with Bush after the 1st term. Why can't your party do better at selecting a candidate ? Gore ?? Kerry ?? Obama ?? Underwhelming to say the least....

Go crazy. I am done in this thread. You aren't going to change my mind & I am not going to change yours. Just be sure to get to the polls Nov. 4th. I want to be sure I'm canceling your vote. :) Wait, that doesn't work, as I recall you believe they don't really count the votes....it's all a conspiracy, right ? :doh1

You know I like you, b

And we're all getting a tax cut - except these evil rich bastards that stole from the rest of society to get there

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Huh? The budget was balanced under Clinton.

Of course we have been in debt since the 50's.

There are degrees.

These last 8 years have been all about runaway spending, with the 'conservative' party holding the Executive office for all of them and the 'conservatives' controlling the House and Senate for 6 of them.

When you say 'debt', what do you mean? I have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about. Just a hunch.
I was refering to the budgets the democrat controlled house would have sent the president from 1981-1994.

Yes, the republicans have spent way too much from 2001-2007. I'm not debating that.

By debt I mean how much money the country owes either a person or a country. Not the yearly deficit. We currently owe 9.5-10 trillion.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I love when he said he would give support to off shore sports gambling..

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Your head has been in ur ass since i have know you. Why not just say he is black and this is your reason to not vote for him? I didn't even watch his speech so there goes half of your racist speech. Its all about welfare with you assholes but when it comes to white collar crime this seems to be okay. Trust me i have read your Fox news views and they are not impressive at all. Please you out of anyone should not be talking about a political IQ. I remember a time i wrote some things about that dirtbag Neil Bush and you cried so bad the post had to be removed. You complain about welfare but where were you when we bailed out Bear Stearn, the airlines, Car companies? This is okay with you right? I never see you crying about farm subsidy's but im sure these are fine with you because these are not black people. Im sure you don't mind sending Israel 10 billion a year but its welfare that bothers you. Im sure you are pissed about people getting bailed out of foreclosure but its okay for the banks to get bailed out. Here is a news flash for you. I hate all this ridiculous spending. Not just welfare. I tried to teach you some tips with handicapping and since they hurt your feelings you cried so much that i got banned. Open mind huh. Fuking laughable. (Grammar and spelling not reviewed)