Oklahoma City is getting a NBA team, can't wait to see the fans at these games...

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Oklahoma City is getting a NBA team, can't wait to see the fans at these games...

You are a sick man, did she know you were taking that picture? Momma is gonna be pissed.

Re: Oklahoma City is getting a NBA team, can't wait to see the fans at these games...

OSU me thinks you got alot of cash.......you must live a nice life.

:cheers

No shit. Have you seen his wife? :devil:

Mr. OSU....can I come to a game? Also, is that one way glass or will people be able to see us?

the voice

EOG Senior Member

should be a pretty good fan base

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Remind me NEVER piss off Wilson

This thread put me on the floor and in tears from laughing so hard

I hear OSU is so upset he was gonna bite ya but his lone tooth fell out so now he'd just Gum you to death

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

LOL LOL LOL LOL

T

That shit is funnny 100% un-true/not-fair but funnnnny

Kinda like what's happen us last 5-6 days

Gotta go Staff & Me packing for Jamaica if we lose TONIGHT

www.betfirstclass.com

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It's all in good fun guys.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

T

One more pic of my wife on here and IT'T YOUR ASS BRO

LOL

Travis san, you just got waxed, and not the wax on wax off good waxing either. You lose a belt here bud.

Travishopper, much more of this and I will sweep your leg. No mercy.

Anton

.:mad:

I'm afraid wilson just cobra kai'd your ass.

Anton.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yo Anton, better back off my student cobra kai Anton.

Don't mess with Travis San, or you will have serious problems.

OF...:+whipping

Waxed by Wilson? That must be some kinda joke.

Anton needs to take his broken arm and walk down the street before I finish the job. oij213490

Sure thing Travis San, even your old master is struggling to post photos.

Your gonna end up in a body bag.

Anton.

You know how this story ends. :hangt

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

OSU

I have "chicas" at my home that BLOW---AWAY the honey in vegas you saw me with that you thought was soooo---hot / as u know i'm fking Moron on this compiter but but but will TRY add avatar / if you can get down $300 on the Over 15 min Its a "PLAY"

Michael ...........

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

T

I have about 30 of her but they all say file upload fail / i guess we just have bring her house . . . TRUST me she's amazing sucks can't upload her---chief

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There ya go "BIG---PAPPA" figured it out

She's OK ya know if your into Young / Hot / Sexxxy' / Loves to fu***

G'nite ALL / we GOT CRUSHED & SHOULD BE ON NEXT FLIGHT OUT

Tough--way open season

wow

T Dinner on you????

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There ya go "BIG---PAPPA" figured it out

She's OK ya know if your into Young / Hot / Sexxxy' / Loves to fu***

G'nite ALL / we GOT CRUSHED & SHOULD BE ON NEXT FLIGHT OUT

Tough--way open season

wow

T Dinner on you????

I lose more than you do.

You are getting the tab. :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ahhhh not so fast young "Grasshopper" we'll look tommorrow & yes If you Lost more Dinner & Drinks on me & if NOT on you . . . .

ahhhhh Fu** it / It's on me, after-all we aren't paying anyone back anyway ..........

It;s a Joke People . . . Don't wanna see this across street as "factual"

Info ............../ LOL

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

How good will this team be?