NFLX 8/28 Write up.

7-3 +103

Buffalo Detroit un 34 36 units.

I doubt we will see anybody any good for Detroit tonight more than one series. Marinelli has seen enough from starters at skill positions so expect a token appearanve from Kitna and wides. Defense again goiong deep, has allowed 26 points in 3 games, never topping 10 points. They have been very strong and deep, consistently. Pretty much feel he wants to see some times for guys to cut or not, but just wants it over with.

Buff also very slim chance for Edwards so Losman will be the guy. They just shut Indy down every way possible, except for one goofy 94 yd bomb. Edwards nursing injury and Jauron is saying, probably won't even suit up, he does not want to risk aggravating injury before opener. This looks a lot like both teams will be defensive, clock eating and get the game over with. If both coaches follow that plan this could be over quick, fast moving clock, no revealing game plans or plays and huge personel defensive advatages.

Buffalo Detroit un 34 36 units.

Will have one or two more plays.

Re: NFLX 8/28 Write up.

Green Bay +7 36 units.

I'll bite here and keep the write up short. Faves this preseason has been just bad. And I would not care who Titans are playing thier QB situation is a disaster. Young looks more lost than ever and Collins looks worse than him. I doubt they can score 7 points on this crazy steam. Which has been very cold also. The Pack have looked good at times, ugly at others, but they are supposed to play the starters some, maybe a few series if not a half. This is more an anti Titans play as they looked like donkeys in Alt, and I can't believe they have improved from then until now, one week. I think they have issues and Fisher has not got a good QB since McNair bailed. Depth is worse, so the bums get worse as the game goes. Collins was a miserable 1-10 last week, just all over every where like he was blind or something. I'll take the TD here, no doubt.

Green Bay +7 36 units.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: NFLX 8/28 Write up.

I think I know who you are Anton. From wagerline?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless :cheers

Either way 75%. Goodness.