Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

hache is that NY Reb in league 2?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

League #3 Invites Sent

Somehow the last 2 who signed up in #2 got in, which made 11 but only 10 were supposed to be allowed. Madcapper beat whoever that last one was, so if you know who you are, please register for league 3.....

when is the draft for league 1?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Do I have 10th pick because i was last to join? or does it get shuffled?

jam

EOG Veteran

im in league #2.... looking over the settings if its not to late i think playoffs should be weeks 15 and 16 instead of 16 and 17.... nothing worse than a star player sitting out week 17 bc they wrapped up the playoffs and rest so they dont get hurt

good point and nice avatar.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

good point and nice avatar.

yea i am hoping that gets changed... week 17 doesnt make any sense to have for a championship game. Coaches are always resting star players

Hache Man

yea i am hoping that gets changed... week 17 doesnt make any sense to have for a championship game. Coaches are always resting star players

We played the title games in week 17 last year, but I'm willing to change if nobody has a problem with it.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

change it please.

thanx.

anyway to get the filled leagues to draft tonight?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

do whatever you want... I just thought it was standard now in all fantasy leagues to not play week 17, but im ok with whatever

Hache Man

League #1

Arena Nut
Hache Man
Firehorn
Wrigley
diogee
Sakras
Jacksorbetter
phoich
Big Daddy
Prickly Pete

--------------------------------------------------------------

League #2

patswin
Acesfull
Grand Master B
Reb
Waco
5 Star Bomb
Ballwonder
Bensonville
BG Hitmen
Madcapper

-----------------------------------------------------------

League 3

Brock
jam
Cowboyz4life

Hache Man

Do I have 10th pick because i was last to join? or does it get shuffled?

I think we have to leave as is, in order of how signed up.

Everyone was sent invites at the same time since league #1 and it has taken a while for the 1st 2 leagues to fill up, so all players had the same opportunity & the top 5 in each league shouldn't be penalized & have to lose their positions.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yea but shouldnt the order be random?

who cares who signs up first?

so i get penalized for signing up last in league 2. when a second later I woulda been first in league 3.

doesnt make sense, Hache.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

I don't want to seem like I am complaining since they are free leagues and I appreciate that, but my vote would be for both ending the season in Week 16 and having a random draft order.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

but ur not in our league. so just randomize it once thru the system.

why would anyone change it?

once we see our position we will know if someone changes it or not.

i dont wanna be an ass...just trying to figure it out.

Hache Man

but ur not in our league. so just randomize it once thru the system.

why would anyone change it?

once we see our position w eiwll know if someone change it or not.

i dont wanna be an ass...just trying to figure it out.

I'm not in the league, but naturally I may know some posters better than others & I don't want any heat afterwards.

What I'm saying is I can keep clicking to make it random over & over until if finally falls where I like if I wanted to, and nobody would know.

If we do it the way explained above, then I simply change the draft order accordingly.

Besides, woudn't a thread like that be fun just to see how the poster's numbers came out to determine the order?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

aiight...just do it in a way where we dont HAVE to be around to determine our order.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yeah hache i appreciate the thought your putting into it but i think we all trust you here not to Doctor the order... just do a randomize once and we will go with that...

Hache Man

aiight...just do it in a way where we dont HAVE to be around to determine our order.

Are you logged in right now to your league?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

or do it the way you thought of either way its no big deal.. thanks man. And playoffs week 15 and 16? I think everyone in the league would rather have that...

Hache Man

Going to change the weeks.

If one of you can go to your leage #2 and go to team & coach list, see the layout/draft order as I posted above, let me know when you're there.

I'm going to randomize it once, keep refreshing after you let me know you're there, until you see it changed....

Tell me when you're on that page looking at it....

Hache Man

done

Hache Man

??

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ballwonder
Pink Puss Eaters
BG Hitmen
Acesfull
Steel Curtain
5 Star Bomb
Rebels
Grand Master B
Patswin
Besonville

Hache Man

Yep........

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

cool thanx hache.

want AP bad :)

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Was League 1 redone as well?