Information Regarding Tracking Thread for 2008 NCAA Season

ballwonder

EOG Master
We have been given the okay to create a thread and run it for the season for those that wish to have their plays monitored and tracked this year. I will be handling the montioring and tracking of the plays this season and will post results for each sport. Anyone who wishes to participate just simply state in this thread and I will handle the rest. If you wish to stop being monitored and tracked during the season simply send me a private message and I will stop. Just post youre plays as you would normally in either the nfl and ncaa forum and I will go into youre thread and grade youre plays accordingly. Please also provide me with the place that you obtained youre line as well. If anyone has any problems during the season please send me a private message regarding it. If anyone has anyother suggestions feel free to add them after stating you wish to be monitiored.

:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Information Regarding Tracking Thread for 2008 NCAA Season

remember when the season starts all you need to do is start youre thread for that day with youre wagers. Everyone needs to remember because at some point I am sure it will be brought up by someone as to "where they got that line from". Just type where you got the line and youre wager I will enter youre thread and monitor it from there. Standings will be posted weekly for each sport NFL and NCAA.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Last call for NCAA season starts on thursday. Best of luck to those that asked to be tracked.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

Im in on the ncaa. I have a thread posted somewhere but its screwed up, so i will be reposting tonight in a new thread. Thanks.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Guys please do not forget to list where you get youre lines from and also if units are not listed each play will be graded as one unit. Good luck this season...

Yes we would like to be tracked. We will be using the BetOnline lines all season.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Okay got you guys as in. I will treat each week where the week ends on the last college game. For instance this week the last game ends on Monday night so standings will be posted Tuesday. Whatever the last game is on during the week during the season the standings will be posted the next day.