Cool, Romney

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cool, Romney

Romey is a smooth talking stud but I still prefer Sarah Palin

Would you rather see Sarah on a daily basis or Rupal?

why would anyone subscribe to the party of
"you are not strong enough to take care of yourself
so let us do it" unless they are a very weak person
and totally uneducated.
This program has been tried before many times and
ALWAYS FAILS!

texansfan

EOG Master

This just in, it's being reported in Mexico that an image of Obama has appeared on a tortilla.

mofome

Banned

why would anyone subscribe to the party of
"you are not strong enough to take care of yourself
so let us do it" unless they are a very weak person
and totally uneducated.
This program has been tried before many times and
ALWAYS FAILS!

I know, we could always just 'subscribe' to the party of, "you are helpless, have oil, and cant do shit so we'll kill you, give out contracts without bidding (illegal) and have our own peolpe killed while the rest of us old timers play golf."

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

For what it's worth, I thought Romney did a good job as governor here in MA.

Romney changes his mind 3 times a day:

pro choice :+excited-

wait, i can get more votes if i change my mind

pro life :+excited-

Iowa, mich, jager town usa is all rep unless we can get the cities of mich out in full force.

:houra

Don't worry about that. The unions take the day off and bus the workers to the polls. Living by Gary Indiana, blacks voted 95% Obama. I love the "if you don't vote for Obama, you are racist" card. To those people oij213490, and a big FU.

I think he would be a good choice, but I'm still hoping for Condoleeza Rice.

I honestly can't believe Rice did not get more consideration or show more interest in wanting the position. She is probably a future president under the right election year.

mofome

Banned

Don't worry about that. The unions take the day off and bus the workers to the polls. Living by Gary Indiana, blacks voted 95% Obama. I love the "if you don't vote for Obama, you are racist" card. To those people oij213490, and a big FU.

Thats cool, maybe this year in ohio we can have people send african americans to the wrong places to vote again.

:+excited-

I'll admit that I don't think it makes the ticket gain many more votes compared to picking Guiliani, Rice, Powell, etc. But he can do the job. He's down to earth and can relate with anyone. And he's got the cash-ola.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If the theory is that Romney will get them Michigan than it has to be Romney - Michigan and Ohio and it's done.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Mofo, you strike me as a person who doesn't even bother to vote. Can't say why, & I know you'll deny it, but clearly you don't really know much about the process or the history of either party. Carry on....

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Cool, then he's like Barry - capital gains are going to 30% - I mean 20% - I mean only a moderate increase - I mean - let's talk about something else

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mofo, you strike me as a person who doesn't even bother to vote. Can't say why, & I know you'll deny it, but clearly you don't really know much about the process or the history of either party. Carry on....

He is what he is - he's young - these kids are really mesmorized by Obama - I see it in almost all of my friends - they think Barry is Jesus

mofome

Banned

deny it? as if i would lie to you? dont mistake yourself for someone i give a rats dick about. i dont need to impress you or anyone here, i vote every election and i always will. hopefully that cleared things up for you a bit.

91023i2ndw;l

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

criminals

Nice av J but "2007": is somewhat misleading - that award is really time tested - since forumsville began - it should read "Grand Dueche of All Time" - then in small print, Covers, RX, MJ, MW, SBR, EOG, Peeps, etc.

mofome

Banned

He is what he is - he's young - these kids are really mesmorized by Obama - I see it in almost all of my friends - they think Barry is Jesus

I voted for Hillary and Biden was my #1 choice. Looks like two people have mistaken themselves for people who are not clueless.

91023i2ndw;l

I know, we could always just 'subscribe' to the party of, "you are helpless, have oil, and cant do shit so we'll kill you, give out and have our own peolpe killed while the rest of us old timers play golf."

:houra:houra:houra
contracts without bidding (illegal) Bill Clinton instituted that
policy.
You might want to read a little more
:+textinb3