Chiefs' Larry Johnson Down From 3.5 Yards Per Carry Last Year To 3.3 This Preseason

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Many expecting a bounce back season from LJ but wow, he may have nowhere to run again this year......

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Chiefs' Larry Johnson Down From 3.5 Yards Per Carry Last Year To 3.3 This Preseason

Yup I think LJ will not have a great year with the shit team around him....

smartplays

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Chiefs' Larry Johnson Down From 3.5 Yards Per Carry Last Year To 3.3 This Preseason

Even great RB's can't run without decent ol's

the voice

EOG Senior Member

he should be fine

Journeyman

EOG Master

see jamal lewis finals couple seasons in balto...

no holes, and no respect for Qb= 8 in the box = 3 ypc.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I remember you calling that last year. Everyone had him higher on there list than they should have. An offensive line makes or breaks most runningbacks...........Unless your like Barry Sanders....

ballwonder

EOG Master

The best back ever

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NP778X5s2tA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NP778X5s2tA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Yup I think LJ will not have a great year with the shit team around him....

BINGO

if i am playing the Chefs i stack the line, single cover the receivers and make the crappy QB try and beat me. Chefs are gonna SUCK this season