My first 10* selection of 2008 is out!!!!

Nebraska - 13.5 - 10* selection

Pitt - 12.5 has dropped off as a 10 star selection and I would bet it small

Utah +7 - That number has gone down to + 3.5 so if you got at +7 when I posted it 3 weeks ago good for you but at 3.5 it is a no action play!

Good Luck :)

Re: My first 10* selection of 2008 is out!!!!

Time to roll Money! GL this season bud....love to see another perfect 10* year from you!91023i2ndw;l

RedHanded

EOG Member

Good luck ILM. I road with u all season last year, and will be this year too. Thanks!

Your record speaks for itself; terrific run. I'll pass but I'm rooting for you :houra
Best Wishes
Buckeyemac

lt8989

EOG Member

thanks, ILM. Just want to ask you, do you get your 10* unit from insider info? Last year, you mentioned that you got your 10* units picks from some insider info, right? Just want to confirm. Thanks. Keep up with the good work.

Someone on our team of bettors has been at the Nebraska practices and we have talked to individuals at W.Michigan. We like what we have seen at Nebraska and feel they match up well against W.Michigan. A little inside info always helps.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

The line was 13.5 for atleast 2 weeks until you posted your 10 unit selection. Still, you can get the Fezzik Penny lean at -14 +101. Fezzik I believe avoids the Penny lean.

I took 2 units at -14. Good luck.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

explain the fezzik penny lean, thanks.

From what I understand, when Pinnacle has a line +101 or better compare to other books that have the same line at -110, you could be in for a pounding if you keep betting into these lines (if you are not a sharp better). I think I may of missed to point that these numbers are for game day lines.

Here's one thread from the LVA (formally Fezzikplace) that has some examples on it.
http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=181769&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=

It's like free money!!

starting to like wisconsin......hearing that Akron might be awful......still haven't seen them live.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

if it goes to 14.5 i'll be on WMU. if not, good luck on your play!

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

I love money, apparently you rock on these picks. I wanna pick Utah but am still a little hesitant. As said above, hoping the line will move to 14.5, best of luck.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Hey Money- I am so glad it is football season. I hope the idiots don't drive you away- even though you hooked me up all season. Thanks and good luck in 2008!!!!

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

Hey Money- I am so glad it is football season. I hope the idiots don't drive you away- even though you hooked me up all season. Thanks and good luck in 2008!!!!

I like the idiots the bash money. Gives me more time before the line changes.

tango papa

EOG Addicted

Ilm, been thinkin' about your Neb bet for about 3 weeks and was gonna bet it today, but got to thinkin' about Pelini's HC experience. Did some research and found the '03 Alamo Bowl (Neb vs Mich St)- which he won AND covered. That's it. Not even a high school HC. Early season I base my betting on coaching tendencies, so there's gotta be some history. Best of luck with the play, but I pass.

BOL, sounds like a good bet.....I really like your Utah bet as I am on it as well.

Pelini does not have HC experience but stints with Oklahoma, Nebraska, LSU as DC and AC will have him prepared to lead this team to an 8-4 season. The whole reason I like this game is because of Pelini and the attitude and enthusiasm he brings to Neb. He reminds me a lot of Stoops at Oklahoma.

tango papa

EOG Addicted

Funny you should mention HS & Stoops (both of 'em). They and Pelini all went to the same one.

Staying away......nothing overwhelming and we feel that the number may be a little high.

Any opinion on tOSU the first week against Ytown State.....I saw your in columbus and you have to get some kind of feel for the team either way as you most likely hear so much about them.

I think they are a solid bet week 1 as I think the special teams are going to put some points on the board and the defense are going to allow a max of 10 points. Also, I've been hearing that Terrell Pryor is in 10 different sets in the offense. The two major sets are the 5WR set and the power I which is with beanie wells for added protection. I think once tOSU gets up by 17 points or so we could see a steady helping of Pryor as he needs all the game expierence he can get.

Also, any thoughts on wyoming?

Appreciate your thoughts.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Wyoming romps at home--am all over them,Troy Best Bet!! Also have good info on K-State to demolish Ntexas dogcrap!!Already on Neb. a few days ago! GL!!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

On it with ya ILM. Let's get this shit going right!