Over boring Iowa Hawkeyes in a field,
I'll pick a Vandy Commodore if I ever need a Doc,
Instead of a Northwestern quack who only hopes I'm healed,
I'd rather watch a bunch of crazy cheering Razorbacks,
Than some Spartans or some Nittany Lions from Penn,
I know it's rather obvious, you can't deny the facts,
Yeah the SEC is better than the Big 10,
So when the SEC goes back to back to back,
You'll say the SEC is better than the Big 10 ...

:+excited-:+excited-

Re: SEC is better than the Big 10

Tenn comes to columbus in the near future. We can't beat the best the SEC has to offer but we should beat Tenn.

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Good luck with that. OSU 0-9 in bowl games against the SEC and two of those were against South Carolina-the Northwestern of the SEC.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Good luck with that. OSU 0-9 in bowl games against the SEC and two of those were against South Carolina-the Northwestern of the SEC.

really...i was completely unaware of those stats....thanks. btw is not vandy the northwestern of the big 10?

love these guys whose teams are not a factor therefore it is "go conference"

OSU will beat the first SEC team to set foot in the shoe this century....bank on it.

really...i was completely unaware of those stats....thanks. btw is not vandy the northwestern of the big 10?

love these guys whose teams are not a factor therefore it is "go conference"

OSU will beat the first SEC team to set foot in the shoe this century....bank on it.

Keep telling yourself that. I've got one word for you:

Scoreboard!

oh christ a juvenile

ok i will play..

how good will your TEAM be this year ::LMAO::

with UCLA banged up you may get past "go conference" after week 1

I don't understand your "go conference" hangup. TN has won as many BCS championships as the Luckeyes in the last 10 years. 1 each and TN didn't have to get the refs help to win theirs and they didn't get blown out twice like OSU the last two years. TN will be somewhere between 10-3 and 13-0 this year. If OSU played in the SEC, they would finish somewhere between 7-6 and 9-4.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I don't understand your "go conference" hangup. TN has won as many BCS championships as the Luckeyes in the last 10 years. 1 each and TN didn't have to get the refs help to win theirs and they didn't get blown out twice like OSU the last two years. TN will be somewhere between 10-3 and 13-0 this year. If OSU played in the SEC, they would finish somewhere between 7-6 and 9-4.

Tennessee has not been blown out twice cause they can't find a bcs game with a road map. Tenn is above mediocre, but would not win the big ten, was -7 points cumlative to third place big 10 teams the last two years. You could not win the Pac 10 last year (cal ring a bell) Yeah, if i was you i would be rooting for a conference as well. it makes it easier to say "oh go conference" to gloss over your teams inadequacies. I choose to say my team was not good enough the last two years, will continue to recruit and try to get better. but i guess it is a free country junior. look at which one you choose.

SEC is a bitch, Tenn is not.

go sec!!!! uuh i mean vols!!!

hope i made the "go conference" comment a little clearer.

tOSU will be back in the title game this year and they will win it, you know what they say third time's a charm.

Home dog

EOG Enthusiast

Big 10 not the greatest of late Ohio state should be great though National Champs.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

The funny thing is that there are generally only 3 teams in the SEC who's fans constantly rip Ohio State and the Big Ten. Bama, South Carolina & Tennesseee (and Georgia to a lesser extent). Why is this? Jealousy? These fans simply riding the coat tails of their conference's top teams? Simply because these people still refer to people in the North as Yankees? I don't know - you tell me Big Orange.

How about this Big Orange - you just worry about your Volunteers trying to be a FACTOR again in the SEC!

The SEC is a fantastic conference and you guys are having a heck of a run right now. Just enjoy it and remember these things tend to be cyclical. The SEC has not been the best conference in football since the beginning of time have they?

Oh God, Yet another Tennessee fan talking smack. Win one national title every 50 years and act like you have never lost a game.

41-17.... Nothing sucks like a Big Orange....

concours82

EOG Enthusiast

Wanna know the best conference. Just ask the NFL where they get most of their players year in and year out from top to bottom...SEC.

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

Why is this even a debate? The Sec is way better. No question about it. Coming from a huge BIG 12 fan.

The funny thing is that there are generally only 3 teams in the SEC who's fans constantly rip Ohio State and the Big Ten. Bama, South Carolina & Tennesseee (and Georgia to a lesser extent). Why is this? Jealousy? These fans simply riding the coat tails of their conference's top teams? Simply because these people still refer to people in the North as Yankees? I don't know - you tell me Big Orange.

How about this Big Orange - you just worry about your Volunteers trying to be a FACTOR again in the SEC!

The SEC is a fantastic conference and you guys are having a heck of a run right now. Just enjoy it and remember these things tend to be cyclical. The SEC has not been the best conference in football since the beginning of time have they?

TN was the SEC East Champion in 2007 and they did whip the shit out of a Little 11 conference team in the bowl game or were you unaware of these things?

Oh God, Yet another Tennessee fan talking smack. Win one national title every 50 years and act like you have never lost a game.

41-17.... Nothing sucks like a Big Orange....

You guys did kick the shit out of us last year, for a change, but we went on a great run to win the SEC East and almost won the SEC championship game against the eventual National Champion LSU Tigers, while you guys died a horrible death down the stretch, but this thread is about SEC VS Little 11, so go back to your trailer and stfu.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

they did whip the shit out of a Little 11 conference team in the bowl game or were you unaware of these things?

20-17 is a big time asskicking. what would you call a 20-10 lost to a big 10 team?

dude there is no argument here that the sec is the best conference, but the sec being the best does not make Tennessee anything almighty.

20-17 is a big time asskicking. what would you call a 20-10 lost to a big 10 team?

dude there is no argument here that the sec is the best conference, but the sec being the best does not make Tennessee anything almighty.

The final score was close but anyone including a Wisky fan that watched the game would tell you that TN physically hammered them the whole game and TN could have won by 20+ just as easily. My vols have been as bad as your Luckeyes in the past few bowl games so I was happy just to get out with a win.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

The final score was close but anyone including a Wisky fan that watched the game would tell you that TN physically hammered them the whole game and TN could have won by 20+ just as easily. My vols have been as bad as your Luckeyes in the past few bowl games so I was happy just to get out with a win.

i will give you that......wisky used smoke and mirrors to stay close.

You guys did kick the shit out of us last year, for a change, but we went on a great run to win the SEC East and almost won the SEC championship game against the eventual National Champion LSU Tigers, while you guys died a horrible death down the stretch, but this thread is about SEC VS Little 11, so go back to your trailer and stfu.

That's funny... A Vile telling me to go back to the trailer...

The Story of Tennessee football is titled... Almost.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Did you forget Michigan beat the same Florida team last year badly?

see this is where this whole rooting for a conference concept befuddles me. no way in hell was i rooting for Michigan. No way would i ever. I don't give a rats ass what the other big ten teams do good or bad. One of the biggest differences between football fans north and south. and not just lately, it always has been in my opinion.

maybe it is a residual from the civil war? :cocktail

see this is where this whole rooting for a conference concept befuddles me. no way in hell was i rooting for Michigan.

I'm with you on that one AA. I NEVER root for Auburn or Tennessee, no matter who they play. Auburn or UT could be playing a team from Hell with Satan at the QB... I'd be pulling for Satan.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

I'm with you on that one AA. I NEVER root for Auburn or Tennessee, no matter who they play. Auburn or UT could be playing a team from Hell with Satan at the QB... I'd be pulling for Satan.

Love it Road Dawg!

Since this thread is: SEC is better than the Big 10/Little 11, I would appreciate it if you would stay on topic, if you can't why don't you go somewhere else or start your own thread on whatever topic you wish. I hope you can understand this with your Alabama edjumakation.

Since this thread is: SEC is better than the Big 10/Little 11, I would appreciate it if you would stay on topic, if not why go somewhere else or start your own thread on whatever topic you wish. I hope you can understand this with your Alabama edjumakation.

Ummm... No... How does NO sound? Does NO work for you?

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

(to the tune of I love Rock-n-Roll)

I saw Saben get paid alot of money
I know Parker Wilson looks a little funny
Their chants were weak
The Vols were to strong
Band was playing my favorite tune
And I could tell it wouldn't be long
Vol fans singing my favorite song, singing...

I love ROCKY TOP
Dont give a damn about crimson Alabama
I love Rocky Top
Not a bunch of a*$holes singing bama jama
I Love Rocky Top
So come on VOLS and sing with me!

I love Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->