Thank you Lee and Aramis!

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Thank you Lee and Aramis!

fuku isnt bad... very patient, excellent defender. Fits are team well... very nice #7 hitter from left side of plate

mofome

Banned

Soto was a fat fuck earlier........

he slimmed up real nice later.....:LMAO

i dont even think hes overweight, everyone is a fat pos if they even swing and miss. each pitch is a trip in my household.

as of now, id leave my wife for soto if he'd have me.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

true. just not what people were hoping for.

mike!

not sure what people, I for one predicted a .275 avg, good obp, 15 hr, 75 rbi and rock solid defense.... thats all I was hoping for. I agree everyone was like oh he the next matsui and ichiro... i was never that guy. I like Fuku, and I feel he will only get better the next couple years once he fully adjusts to mlb

mofome

Banned

give me a break. how many times can lee do nothing with a runner in scoring position

mofome

Banned

jesus, these two fucking assholes fuck me over again. leadoff double and these fucks cant even move the runner over, much less get a hit.

mofome

Banned

cubs cant win in the playoffs with a 3/4 that dont know how to move runners.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

Yes the Cubs have a ton of problems scoring runs with the lack of the 3/4 hitters moving the runner over to 3rd. Hopefully we work on that in September. Maybe Aramis can learn to drag bunt from the left side of the plate or something.

Timetopay

EOG Master

this is no way for a head mod to act

also thanks to duke and Marquis for showing up being Koufax and Gibson when you have a over

mofome

Banned

Yes the Cubs have a ton of problems scoring runs with the lack of the 3/4 hitters moving the runner over to 3rd. Hopefully we work on that in September. Maybe Aramis can learn to drag bunt from the left side of the plate or something.

playoff baseball is different pumpkin.

mofome

Banned

Really? Well I guess Lee can join ARam in drag bunting practice.

bunting and knowing how to hit situationally are not the same. do you follow baseball?

leadoff man on once again, lets see how we can screw it up.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

Yes I follow baseball religously. I would almost assuredly guarantee I've watched/watch more baseball than you. IMO. I understand situational hitting. I also understand that my 3rd and 4th hitters aren't going to try to move a runner over to 3rd base in the 4th inning of an August game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

mofome

Banned

Yes I follow baseball religously. I would almost assuredly guarantee I've watched/watch more baseball than you. IMO. I understand situational hitting. I also understand that my 3rd and 4th hitters aren't going to try to move a runner over to 3rd base in the 4th inning of an August game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

clutch once again by ronny.

"almost assuredly", you sound half-hearted at best. we shall see in october.

mofome

Banned

hard to figure they wouldnt score after getting the leadoff man on, again.

mofome

Banned

zambo should bat 3rd
marquis 4th

time for sori to nut himself with men on and ground out.

mofome

Banned

just think, if either of the last 2 clowns could move a runner, the cubs are leading.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

Unless last nights game "recap" by you was a satire I wouldn't think it takes much to understand baseball more than you. IMO. It was pretty comical though, so if you meant humor by it then Bravo.