I need help!

Panic

EOG Dedicated
I'm drunk and need advice. If you have been in my shoes, I would appreciate the advice. Here is the dilemma. I have a girl that I just met recently and like very much. She called and said she wants to get together tonight. She has never seen me drunk. It would definately turn her off. She is a good girl. What do I tell her?..obviously cant be a lenghtly convo on the phone or else...

Re: I need help!

Tell her you have the stomach flu. If she starts to get pushy like she's "insisting" that you two get together tonight, go into details about throwing up and crapping your pants, ect...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

tell her you aren't feeling well and need to go to bed asap to try and "sleep it off" and you will call her sunday after you "sleep it off"

not exactly a lie but not 100% the truth

driver8

EOG Addicted

Tell her you have the stomach flu. If she starts to get pushy like she's "insisting" that you two get together tonight, go into details about throwing up and crapping your pants, ect...

That's not bad advice. How drunk are you? Your post seemed pretty lucid.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I'm going. She is at the bar with her friends and wants to have a few drinks. My problem is, I have already had enough. I cant turn her down with a stomach cramp excuse. Escpecially, when I want to be there.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Be a man. try to get her drunk

then bring her back to your place. bring her to your room. clear the bed

then open the laptop and browse EOG

Gl

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm going. She is at the bar with her friends and wants to have a few drinks. My problem is, I have already had enough. I cant turn her down with a stomach cramp excuse. Escpecially, when I want to be there.

i hope u r not driving if you are shit faced............but somehow i sense u r driving

Tell her you're too busy power posting and you're in the zone, so you'll have to take a rain check.

If she can't understand that, she's not a keeper anyway. Fuck it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

better yet

tell her you are GAY - that should put an end to your problem....either that or start a whole new set of them

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Yes! I dont want to, but I will. Just because I have never seen Hoffa make a bold statement like that. Hoffa, I am going to do this. I suck and am drunk...but what the hell.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I'm drunk and need advice. If you have been in my shoes, I would appreciate the advice. Here is the dilemma. I have a girl that I just met recently and like very much. She called and said she wants to get together tonight. She has never seen me drunk. It would definately turn her off. She is a good girl. What do I tell her?..obviously cant be a lenghtly convo on the phone or else...

I know it's too late Panic, but take it from a guy who doesn't drink but has friends that do & has seen them & many others of course when they are drunk & how they appear & act towards others..........Don't do it

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Why not just tell her you were drinking and don't want to be driving around? Seems simple enough. If she gets mad because of that then she isn't even worth going out with.

EGO, I love you as a Mod, but you suck at personal crisis advice.

you said dilemma, not personal crisis :+clueless

A dilemma is being broke right before payday.......

A personal crisis is being broke before payday, the girl wants to come over for some ACTION and you're in the middle of a major herpes breakout and don't have the money for medicine to treat it

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I want to thank everyone. My apologies to those that I may have offended.12io4j2w90

Now, here is some advice I can give: Do NOT show up drunk and then proceed to play it off like you are not drunk. You will look like a fvcking retard. I tried to talk clear and it sounded like I was slow. I didnt want to slur. On top of that I couldn't take a piss for hours, because I was afraid she would see me stumble, walking to the bathroom.

Mo- it's still any open invitation.:cheers

Sportsgirl- this about sums up, how it went.:passedout:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Now, here is some advice I can give: Do NOT show up drunk and then proceed to play it off like you are not drunk. You will look like a fvcking retard. I tried to talk clear and it sounded like I was slow. I didnt want to slur. On top of that I couldn't take a piss for hours, because I was afraid she would see me stumble, walking to the bathroom.

See my post above Panic, although it was too late.........:doh1

I want to thank everyone. My apologies to those that I may have offended.12io4j2w90

Mo- it's still any open invitation.:cheers

Sportsgirl- this about sums up, how it went.:passedout:

:+comfort+

Unless you're an every-night drunk, Panic, it sounds like you might need a new girl.