The Political Forum is for the Enjoyment of All EOG Contributors

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: The Political Forum is for the Enjoyment of All EOG Contributors

What you gentlemen might want to remember is we do have the ability to ban you from posting in this section of the forum while still enabling you to post in other sections.

The rules that have been laid out are simple to follow. Since Jimmy is not online during the day, I will be checking here while he is at work, so the overall free reign in here during the day and the ability to attack and throw stones is coming going to decrease immensely.

This is a debate forum, not a boxing ring. (although I do understand at times the two can be very similar)

Blondie

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

So when a cretinous racist like Nick calls me "BOY" ..that's just dandy,huh?? Lets get the rules straight ,Hoffa and Blondie..OK???

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok, maybe it is just me but what is wrong with boy?

I am a girl, you are a boy (unless you are a girl)

Am I missing something here Harvey?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

At 6'5" and about 240, I would LOVE Nick to call me"BOY" to my face!!! He'd do it once, and then probably be eating his meals intravenously for a few months!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you for that wonderful example of a threat Harvey.

Now that we all know what one is we know what to avoid in the future :)

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

YUP...."BOY" is a racist term used by Whites to denigrate Blacks in this country for over 150 years,Blondie!!! Ask any of your Black friends or acquaintances about it!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Now see, I take it as you have a member between your legs and not as a derogatory remark.

Nick, please refrain from calling Harvey a boy

Thank you

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Nick is probably having a good laugh-since you were not sure why I or ANY other human would be pissed off about being called "BOY"!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Well then at least I made someone laugh today and I even learned something new. :)

Thank you for the education in racial terms Harvey.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Cute...but big difference...as noone I know calls someone else a "member" to demean them!!

Blondie

EOG Master

huh? I said you have one between your legs as male's are designed to have....

One thing women do not have besides the extra rib :)

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you Harvey!

BTW: I asked you a question in the true or false for today :)

What do you think of a thread like that?

Would love to hear opinions on them.

Harvey, you didn't ask, but here's my take on Nic and why one shouldn't get overly wound up by anything he writes.
Nic is a hate-filled, spiteful little man who probably has little or no control over the course or events of his life. Since he's come to the realization that his life, accomplishments and passing will matter not one whit to anyone or anything deemed important, his existence is relegated to parroting the talking points of those who he wishes would accept him, such as Rush, Hannity, etc. . .Fervently wishing to appear to the members of an anonymous forum that he has accomplished something, anything in his life, he mouths the words of other hate-filled persons who have found themselves on the "have" side of life's equation, in the hope that some here will assume that he might possibly also have accomplished something of import in his shallow, irrelevant life--as he imagines his "leaders" have.
Far from becoming angry at him, people like Nic--and the other hate-spewing, inconsequential trolls here--deserve nothing so much as pity; for the most part they are merely the embittered, spiteful, have-nots of life who are wistfully looking into the window of real, authentic human compassion and experience that most of humanity allows themselves to enjoy. . . .

Blondie

EOG Master

I enjoy reading your posts, but I do find it ironic that you post this in a thread about rules of the political forum which include no personal attacks. :doh1

I'm not sure that I concur on the "personal attack" issue. I've used no curse words, called no person a name which is commonly considered derogatory, nor questioned the birth, familial relationship, sexual orientation or reputation for truthfulness of any poster.
On the contrary, I have advocated for pity and compassion toward a poster whose representations here demonstrate the necessity of providing such. . . .

Blondie

EOG Master

4625, you described him instead of discussing how/what he posts. Although well versed, it was against him nonetheless.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

I'm not sure that I concur on the "personal attack" issue. I've used no curse words, called no person a name which is commonly considered derogatory, nor questioned the birth, familial relationship, sexual orientation or reputation for truthfulness of any poster.
On the contrary, I have advocated for pity and compassion toward a poster whose representations here demonstrate the necessity of providing such. . . .

Come on lawyer who are you kidding over the last year you have attacked munchkin and Nic D many times

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

At 6'5" and about 240, I would LOVE Nick to call me"BOY" to my face!!! He'd do it once, and then probably be eating his meals intravenously for a few months!!!

I'd put my money on 3'8" and 112 lbs Nick any day of the week over old Harv

So when a cretinous racist like Nick calls me "BOY" ..that's just dandy,huh?? Lets get the rules straight ,Hoffa and Blondie..OK???

HGH, Since I know nothing about your sex, religion, sexual orientation, race, socio-economic status or anything else about you I must apologize for calling you a boy as you are obviously offended by it. I just assumed the name Harvey meant you were a boy. In the future , I will refer to you as a girl.

With that said, Are your legs as nice as Blondies ?

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok, now that the majority has kissed and made up, as of today everyone starts with a clean slate with me (I can not speak for anyone else). I could care less who called who what name in the past or who wronged who, or who spit in whose lunch at the cafeteria table.

Now is the time to move forward and debate like adults.

Blondie

EOG Master

Added note:

If you are in the middle of a thread and using an article to prove your point it is not required that you paste the entire article for proof.

Quotes from the article and a reference will work so much better!

Thanks!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Thanks nick-i accept your apology..but best to NOT call me anything ...but "SIR"!

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey Harvey! Nice to see you behaving in here today :D

Then again I have not checked all of the threads yet :LMAO

i think the political forum could be a much happier place if it were split into 3 sections:

1) "democrats" who are still in denial that they have been lied to about everything since day one, and are afraid they will find out most of their beliefs are based on lies, from god to the moral superiority of the u.s.
2) "republicans" who are still in denial that they have been lied to about everything since day one, and are afraid they will find out most of their beliefs are based on lies, from god to the moral superiority of the u.s.
3) open minded, free thinking people that want to find out as much information as possible, even when it conflicts with the complete horse shit we have been fed since birth.

DimeDR

Banned

awesome idea milwaukeemike and if anyone comes into the others section and bashes/curses them they get banned ... im down for that :)

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

What about cursing in the headline??? What about cursing at all??

Blondie

EOG Master

None in headlines.

I cuss as well so no EXCESSIVE cussing dammit :D

IT'S LIKE THE WILD WEST IN HERE, PERSONAL INSULTS FLYING AROUND LIKE HOT LEAD, THE BIG MOUTH GUN SLINGER IS BLASTING AWAY, RUN FOR COVER, GET ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OFF THE STREETS, THERE'S GONNA BE A SHOOTOUT.:pop:

Blondie

EOG Master

Where....

The sheriff is back in town what's the trouble....

Blondie

EOG Master

Nick, you might want to check the rules again :)

Nick, you might want to check the rules again :)

Hey Blondie -- What happened to the nice legs ? Only rule I am aware of in here is to not to personally attack other posters. Bad language is allowed.

Blondie

EOG Master

Check the sticky in here Nick, it has been updated.

I was informed the legs were getting stale.