Shrink and Mods

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted
You need to direct this board. Bashing people is out of control. I want info not Maury Povich shit!!!!!

mofome

Banned
Re: Shrink and Mods

i moved the thread about ttp already. i havent read any other bashing threads, but i dont follow along with everything.

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Mo, you are the only one lately that posts about sports. Keep up the good work my friend!!!!

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Players this whole board is about bashing lately. Lets all try to help each other instead of playing internet tough guy.

Arena Nut,

I believe all of our moderators are doing an outstanding job dealing with the changes that have taken place...

We have a great team and a body of core posters who have taken this place to the next level...

I am aware of your concerns and we will deal with things as they arise...

Thanks for your feedback....

It is appreciated...

THE SHRINK

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Arena Nut,

I believe all of our moderators are doing an outstanding job dealing with the changes that have taken place...

We have a great team and a body of core posters who have taken this place to the next level...

I am aware of your concerns and we will deal with things as they arise...

Thanks for your feedback....

It is appreciated...

THE SHRINK

Shrink please dont take it the wrong way freedom of speach on here is great. The new mods are awesome!!!!!!! Just wish it was more sport related.

Apple

Banned

Shrink please dont take it the wrong way freedom of speach on here is great. The new mods are awesome!!!!!!! Just wish it was more sport related.

There is only one active major sport going on right now.. Trust me when Late August comes it will be back to normal. And come May of next year the non-sports discussion will probably be back..

EOG is also going through some growing pains as well EOG has really took off lately so of course the more posters the more chances you have for problem makers..

Blondie

EOG Master

There is only one active major sport going on right now.. Trust me when Late August comes it will be back to normal. And come May of next year the non-sports discussion will probably be back..

EOG is also going through some growing pains as well EOG has really took off lately so of course the more posters the more chances you have for problem makers..

Much agreed.
:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

arena nut what kind of sports info do you look for on EOG... handicapping talk, picks or just rapping sports in general? It is here just got to dig a bit this time of year.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

whats the definition of a problem maker gyno...

i also expect 10 examples of posters who classify under this catergory