Why do so many people have an inflated online ego?

With the possible exception of a few like mofome, Blondie, ego, Jeff Jones, kosar, gyno and myself, why do so many people have an inflated online ego? :+clueless

Cannon

Banned
Re: Why do so many people have an inflated online ego?

Not me, I am greatness in real life also.

PO69

EOG Master

You eliminated all of the guys who have the inflated EGO, namely yourself! But you have earned enough money and wealth to be cocky

Blondie

EOG Master

You eliminated all of the guys who have the inflated EGO, namely yourself! But you have earned enough money and wealth to be cocky

So, which of the people on the list do you know well enough off forum to know that they act different on here? :pop:

PO69

EOG Master

I have had the UNFORTUNAte pleasure of meeting kosar!

Blondie

EOG Master

So then does he act the same online or different?

So then does he act the same online or different?

I was nicer to him than I might post lately, but the stench? My God. I sat next to him at the dinner table at Roberto's party in Miami and I lost my appetite! The thing is, I never mentioned it to anybody there or on the forums until he wanted to latch on to Shrink's jokes about my height about a year ago (which was humerous in itself because shrink and I are almost the same height-but I digress).

And I never posted anything about him before or after until he started with jokes on the forum about my strapping 5'7" stature.

But you know, that really doesn't matter in the scheme of things as I doubt you'll dalliance with him as you might of with Panther.

Let's just say that those two are a push as to who is most disgusting.

Blondie

EOG Master

Kosar that was very nice of you not to say anything for so long. What is wrong with being 5'7"?

Thank you for the term you used it is much better than previous terms. :)

kid44

EOG Dedicated

All about hiding behind a screen. This is not real life. So some take chances to be something other than they are. If you put everyone who posts in a hall you would get along as they would never have the balls to bash or come off as a high roller. Its just life. This is entertainment for me, I know better.

Yeah, Amsterdam nailed it. kid44 too. When it comes right down to it, there isn't really any social sanction at all for being an idiot online. You can type things that would either get you ostracized, or get your ass kicked in real life, and nothing happens.

Of course the upside is, you can pretend to be a cow.

Moo.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Hi moo welcome to eog...........::LMAO:: can't have any ego laying out that sentence.

Kosar that was very nice of you not to say anything for so long. What is wrong with being 5'7"?

Thank you for the term you used it is much better than previous terms. :)

lol- nothing is wrong with it. It's God's will and I have noooo problem with it. But if you have ever met POS69, and you HAVE met Panther, you know that these two toxic goofballs would latch on to anything they can.

I changed 'banged' to 'dalliance', because you seemingly cleared that up.

But as you affirmed that the 'Big Cat' definitely claimed that he slept with you. As crazy as it might sound. But that idiot has been posting much more ridiculous stories for a lot of years.

I have a good memory, and his posts about it go back a while, but I appreciate you at least acknowledging that he did it. I don't make things up.

Ok shorty,

Since you don't make things up, why did you say you were 5 foot 7 when the last time we met, you stood 5 foot 2 on your tip toes? ::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

No Kosar, you were right he did insinuate that, but it was my word against his. I would like to think that the majority of the people here know me well enough to know the truth and if they don't they can refer to Yummy who was on and off the phone with me the entire weekend. :cheers

This what you can sing when you have an ego

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8y0JLPQl94&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8y0JLPQl94&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ok shorty,

Since you don't make things up, why did you say you were 5 foot 7 when the last time we met, you stood 5 foot 2 on your tip toes? ::LMAO::

You ever see those ads in Playboy for shoes with like 8 inch hidden lifts?!

Go from there!

No Kosar, you were right he did insinuate that, but it was my word against his. I would like to think that the majority of the people here know me well enough to know the truth and if they don't they can refer to Yummy who was on and off the phone with me the entire weekend. :cheers

I believe you now. You, or anybody, would have to be comatose to be invaded by that specimen. That's why, way back when he posted the stuff, I just rolled my eyes.

It just didn't seem possible.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You guys quit picking on royalfan, if I went 82-2 winning months I would love myself also.

That's right royalfan, that's all that matters...

OF...:blink:

Blondie

EOG Master

You ever see those ads in Playboy for shoes with like 8 inch hidden lifts?!

Go from there!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I believe you now. You, or anybody, would have to be comatose to be invaded by that specimen. That's why, way back when he posted the stuff, I just rolled my eyes.

It just didn't seem possible.

Thank you. Much appreciated :cheers

panther

EOG Dedicated

lol- nothing is wrong with it. It's God's will and I have noooo problem with it. But if you have ever met POS69, and you HAVE met Panther, you know that these two toxic goofballs would latch on to anything they can.

I changed 'banged' to 'dalliance', because you seemingly cleared that up.

But as you affirmed that the 'Big Cat' definitely claimed that he slept with you. As crazy as it might sound. But that idiot has been posting much more ridiculous stories for a lot of years.

I have a good memory, and his posts about it go back a while, but I appreciate you at least acknowledging that he did it. I don't make things up.

man I wish that you would quit lying about me

I will state this
I am not one that you want piss off at you in real life
I have about had all I want of personal attacks

press it and it will be to late when you find out

ballwonder

EOG Master

I will state this

:escape

panther

EOG Dedicated

you can hurt me all you want if thats what makes you happy

Blondie

EOG Master

Panther. You are not going to threaten posters on the forum. We do not allow posters to threaten bodily harm to other posters. Do you understand this?

I will state this

Hey asshole. Blondie herself said you did this. Save the threats.

You gonna have 'Red' come and kill me?

*You're* the one who started with the insults a few months ago.

You pre-emptively wanted to start a while ago, and I let it go for a while, but NOW you're all hyped up?

Fuck off.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You guys quit picking on royalfan, if I went 82-2 winning months I would love myself also.

That's right royalfan, that's all that matters...

OF...:blink:

Good to see I am still in your head. Play any craps today? Hot or cold tables?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No my lord royalfan, but I did set up a royalfan altar for your almighty assholiness. I will start selling your I am the greatest bibles, and plan our relocation and resettlement to royalfantown as soon as you give me your blessing...

Oh royalfan you are the greatest, a God in the betting world, please show me how to go 82-2 winning months the next 7 years so we may start your new city of worship!

OF...:3dmondieu2:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Frog thinking he is funny when he isn't as he ruins yet another thread, and the average EOG poster reacting.

Blondie

EOG Master

Royalfan, this thread was ruined long before froggie:doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog thinking he is funny when he isn't as he ruins yet another thread, and the average EOG poster reacting.

You were right oh lord of betting, the photos are not funny. Especially when you try them. Sadly, I realize you don't give two shits if the grumpy old men on the forum believe you went 82-2 in winning months. But my straw poll for ye of little faith posters finds not one poster believes you, none. About the same amount of winning plays you had in your meltdown thread. Not just the grumpy old men, no one. Try the poll at the rx, they believe you and ACE ACE are Gods there don't they?

OF...:pop:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You were right oh lord of betting, the photos are not funny. Especially when you try them. Sadly, I realize you don't give two shits if the grumpy old men on the forum believe you went 82-2 in winning months. But my straw poll for ye of little faith posters finds not one poster believes you, none. About the same amount of winning plays you had in your meltdown thread. Not just the grumpy old men, no one. Try the poll at the rx, they believe you and ACE ACE are Gods there don't they?

I don't care who believes me or who doesn't, but I don't lie. That much I know. I wouldn't believe it either probably if someone said they had three losing months in 7 years, but that is what I have done.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Of course God of betting, please don't be angry. I realize the lord works in mysterious ways. So mysterious in this case we have never seen it. Your bible told me so, that's good enough for me. Saints be praised!!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Of course God of betting, please don't be angry. I realize the lord works in mysterious ways. So mysterious in this case we have never seen it. Your bible told me so, that's good enough for me. Saints be praised!!!

Not angry at all. Why would I be?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You seem to have this unhealthy need to convince the forum you are the greatest, without being asked, and yet I can't find one poster who believes you are 82-2 winning months the last 84. Not one. I might be angry if every poster out there thought I was a blatant liar.

Try a few spoonfuls of this and tell us again how you were 82-2 the last 84 months.

OF...:cheers