Let's Begin A Whacky Gambling Idea...Documentation!

Re: Let's Begin A Whacky Gambling Idea...Documentation!

Why are Posters offering Bets to this Dope, its obvious he hasnt any Cash. Myscbcd cowboy covers him for drinks downtown Vegas and Toy soldier Ghost Enfuuuggooo steps up for personal backing. :cheers

Because his shit is stale as last weeks news. He needs to post plays or shut his trap.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

yet another witty, comedy galore, helpful, entertaing, thread by jeff.

:+clueless

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Winbet, I have asked once to refrain from attacking posters. Please do so. Thank you.

Another Mod who cant handle criticism, whats new when its a greenhorn. Donyt bother banning me Mrs I'm gone. :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

You can bash me all day, it does not bother me.

I would not ban you either as you have done nothing worthy of even post review.

Just leave other posters out of it please.

That is all I ask.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Looks like you are trying to get banned Jeff. Your constant negativity may soon be flushed...

I have a feeling the mods are discussing pushing that handle Jeff.

OF...:blink:

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Why are Posters offering Bets to this Dope, its obvious he hasnt any Cash. Myscbcd cowboy covers him for drinks downtown Vegas and Toy soldier Ghost Enfuuuggooo steps up for personal backing. :cheers
WINBET, I'd appreciate you stop including me in your posts and mocking my military service. I've served more in a day then you have in probably your entire life. I take your comments as a personal insult and I have no idea why you keep doing it. As for you calling me a ghost I just don't get that either. Just don't utter my username anymore.

Looks like you are trying to get banned Jeff. Your constant negativity may soon be flushed...

I have a feeling the mods are discussing pushing that handle Jeff.

You forgot his chicken-shitedness - see prior posts.....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Maybe someday someone at the EOG will figure out Jeff uses the EOG like his personal toilet. He just shits on and ridicules everyone from mofome on down. The EOG is the worst and all the members are suckers and losers. No one can possibly win. Everything you do here is stupid and wrong, because I'm Jeff and I say so. When is enough, enough?

OF...oij213490

Maybe someday someone at the EOG will figure out Jeff uses the EOG like his personal toilet. He just shits on and ridicules everyone from mofome on down. The EOG is the worst and all the members are suckers and losers. No one can possibly win. Everything you do here is stupid and wrong, because I'm Jeff and I say so. When is enough, enough?

OF...oij213490

Frog,

I tried everything i know to get this loser to go heads up in my worst sport. He thinks he is witty, but in fact is shitty.

Best Wishes,

BGS :+waving-5

sl55

EOG Veteran

Frog,

I tried everything i know to get this loser to go heads up in my worst sport. He thinks he is witty, but in fact is shitty.

Best Wishes,

You are wasting your time,on the rare occasion that this guy opens his wallet,the moths are trying to make a mass exodus.

You are wasting your time,on the rare occasion that this guy opens his wallet,the moths are trying to make a mass exodus.

Yes sir, you are correct, no additional time wasted.

:cheers

3 Keys to winning a sparring match on a posting forum against Jeff Jones:

1-Don't take yourself so seriously...:pop:

2-Shower him with kindness...

3-Tell him you love cats...

THE SHRINK

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

OF...oij213490

Frog,
Whats annoying me is its obvious this geezer's a wanker and even after being told his Avatar is a supporter of terrorism, He still flaunts it. Then you get Mods trying to massage his Ego by calling him Intelligent, and when you point out that they may be falling for a trick, they start cautioning You. :+clueless
Being a mod isnt an easy Job but there's a point where you have to see the picture. :cheers

THE SHRINK

I do love cats, I keep forgetting that he does too.....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog,

Best Wishes,

I thought he was a shitty mooch from day #1. But this latest flaming of mo, the mods and EOG in general is just asking to get curbed. He want s to push as far as he can, it's amusing. But it's not. Is this any good for the forum? Or detrimental?

OF...:+waving-5

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i'll make 20 picks, u make 20 picks over the next week starting monday, loser leaves the forum for good? most units won, wins...deal?

i'll make 20 picks, u make 20 picks over the next week starting monday, loser leaves the forum for good? most units won, wins...deal?

Nice try Tuck, that was proposed earlier, he has no interest....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

THE SHRINK

He is the ultimate useless wanker.

1. He takes himself very seriously.

2. He showers the EOG with his urine.

3. He loves to tell us we all suck.

THE FROG

OF :doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

Frog,
Whats annoying me is its obvious this geezer's a wanker and even after being told his Avatar is a supporter of terrorism, He still flaunts it. Then you get Mods trying to massage his Ego by calling him Intelligent, and when you point out that they may be falling for a trick, they start cautioning You. :+clueless
Being a mod isnt an easy Job but there's a point where you have to see the picture. :cheers

Winbet,

I did not caution you for anything you said about me. I ask you to refrain from attacking posters such as:

"Terrorist sympthasing waster "

and for

"Myscbcd cowboy covers him for drinks downtown Vegas and Toy soldier Ghost Enfuuuggooo steps up for personal backing. :cheers"

I see your point when you say that backing Jeff is making me appear less intelligent, and you were very polite in the way you stated this. There is no way I could get upset over that, as it was harmless and you were simply stating your opinion.

If you think me backing my opinion of Jeff makes me less intelligent than you are entitled to that and entitled to express it on here without repercussions or censorship.

Have a great evening :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

s
easy as you can cite
WINBET, I'd appreciate you stop including me in your posts and mocking my military service. I've served more in a day then you have in probably your entire life. I take your comments as a personal insult and I have no idea why you keep doing it. As for you calling me a ghost I just don't get that either. Just don't utter my username anymore.

Just as easy as You can cite your Military prowess online so can I question it. As far as I'm concerned you dont show the usual traits of Military combat in Afghanistan, far from it. Rather more lightly is someone Pro-Terrorist like your Friend Jeff pretending that you were in Service. Its hard to believe a so called ex-serviceman serving in Afghanistan doesnt find Terrorist Jeff's Avatar objectionable, Your one in however many Serviceman have served there and if you did ( which is hardly believeable) that would have you point of view.

Once again, funny how you keep surfacing in Terrorist Jeffs threads pointing out your service. :+textinb3 :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog,

He is protected by The Shrink, the last mods hated him, but he was semi afraid of them. He just rips mo and the noobs to no end because The Shrink thinks he belongs. Did not see him tangle with the general or dirty like this. This entire Jeff show should get cancelled. It is damaging to mo and the credibility of the mods here. It's sickening.

s
easy as you can cite

Just as easy as You can cite your Military prowess online so can I question it. As far as I'm concerned you dont show the usual traits of Military combat in Afghanistan, far from it. Rather more lightly is someone Pro-Terrorist like your Friend Jeff pretending that you were in Service. Its hard to believe a so called ex-serviceman serving in Afghanistan doesnt find Terrorist Jeff's Avatar objectionable, Your one in however many Serviceman have served there and if you did ( which is hardly believeable) that would have you point of view.

Once again, funny how you keep surfacing in Terrorist Jeffs threads pointing out your service. :+textinb3 :cheers

I thought you said you'd be leaving EOG if the Red Sox lost today? :finger004

I realize Enfuego can fight his own battles, but I also know Enfuego goes out of his way to be helpful to other posters on EOG...

He gives out sound advice to help gamblers beat the man, and he treats others with respect...

I wish we had more posters like him...91023i2ndw;l

THE SHRINK

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

If He came out posting that I was a wanker I'd say He might have a point :+textinb3 but from what I can see Mo is a breath of fresh Air as far as Mods go. I like Mo for his honesty in posting which is unusual among Mods as they usually try to play the middle ground Aka Blondie, call a spade a spade and everyone knows where they stand. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I thought you said you'd be leaving EOG if the Red Sox lost today? :finger004

I realize Enfuego can fight his own battles, but I also know Enfuego goes out of his way to be helpful to other posters on EOG...

He gives out sound advice to help gamblers beat the man, and he treats others with respect...

I wish we had more posters like him...91023i2ndw;l

THE SHRINK

You havent noticed how silly this game is, only the 8th remember the nonsense last night in the 9th, wanker. :cheers

I get this idea that actually being resposible for your picks is just not an idea you're comfortable with.

Welcome to Mofome.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

You havent noticed how silly this game is, only the 8th remember the nonsense last night in the 9th, wanker. :cheers

:doh1 I fall on my Sword, Goodbye. :hangt

I thought it was EOG policy not to have gambling side bets on the Forum, are you making considerations for Terrorist sympathisers ?:cheers
No side bets.

As far as the terrorist, his contributions are easily self-evident.

Cheers Winbet. :cheers

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

s
easy as you can cite

Nothing I can say to prove it to you and I shouldn't have to but let me try and I'll start in your country.

We have two major bases called RAF Lakenheath and RAF Mildenhall. At Lakenheath they fly the F-15 Eagle. Just recently a unit was moved from Keflavik, Iceland to Lakenheath because the base in Iceland all but closed down (also there was a murder of a young Airman in Iceland a few years ago while she ran on the treadmill and the accused was aquitted). Mildenhall stations the KC-135 Stratotaker which refuels aircraft during flight. There are more than 12 but less than 25 on station. It is a transit station meaning many aircraft come and go from the base. These bases are located in Suffolk near Bury St. Edmunds and Cambridge.

We have other stations in England to include RAF Alconbury, RAF Molesworth, RAF Croughton, RAF Fairford. Molesworth houses the joint analysis center and Alconbury is the basicaly the servicing station for Molesworth. Molesworth houses all U.S. servicemembers whereas Alconbury is mostly AF. Both bases are located near a village called Huntingdon. There was also an airshow about two weeks ago at Fairford I believe but it may have been canceled.

Afghanistan is a very interesting place. The capital city is Kabul and has many different units throughout the city. I was at ISAF HQ which housed approximately 38 different nations to include Italians, Brits, French, Belgiuns etc. To get there you must fly into KIA (Kabul International Airport) and take a convoy of about 3-4 miles. Camp Eggers is a Army unit roughly 2-3 blocks from ISAF HQ because they are part of Operation Enduring Freedom (you did know the difference between Enduring Freedom and the ISAF mission correct? I'm sure you do).

Most of the fighting in Afghanistan is occuring near or around Kandahar. Kandahar is a dirty base run by the Brits. There are many Americans as well as Aussies at Kandahar. The Americans, Brits, Aussies, Canadians and Estonians are really the only ones involved in combat because of other countries political stipulations. Oh by the way have you heard of Roberts' Ridge? Check it out when you get a second, some real American hero's died that day protecting your freedoms but that's another story.

Acronyms the common man doesn't know about the military:
LES, MPF, DCG, BDU, ABU, FOB, PRT, PRF

I've been in 9 years in September with two tours to the desert. I don't care if you don't believe me but why on earth would I lie?

I think there's another AF member here (I think Dawg). Ask him to ask me a basic question about the AF and I will answer within seconds and he will know the truth.

I get this idea that actually being resposible for your picks is just not an idea you're comfortable with.

Welcome to Mofome.

Now Jeff I know I am not as smart as you but I take
responsibility for my picks each and everyday in my season long thread and I am new too these forums can you tell me how to get to your Documentation area were your picks are posted?

I would be grateful for your help

Junk

Welcome to Mofome.
Your refusal to post your own picks in this charade of a "contest" means that you clearly have no desire to be responsible for your own picks. What exactly is your point, sage one?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

THE SHRINK

you forgot one

4. Realize Jeff is sort of like Rainman, an idiot savant with words, but still pops a boner at the thought of new underwear from K mart.