ClarkGrswld4 MLB Picks (13-2 ytd +11.4 units YTD)

finally have some games tomorrow that fit my parameters of what i look for....been awhile(since 7/13)

it took some discipline to wait it out this long...and i was rewarded(hopefully) with two series that i like

blue jays -155 betting to win 2.6 units(last game i bet was a loss)
tigers -125 betting to win 1 unit

obviously i felt better about my chase from 7/13 with the blue jays rather than the tigers...lets get some winners:cheers!!:cheers

Re: ClarkGrswld4 MLB Picks (13-2 ytd +11.4 units YTD)

ah, i feel alive for the first time in 12 days!! haha...hopefully there are a steady stream of games from here on out to bet on!! that sideline BS is not for me:houra

fuckin todd jones!2348ji23e

up 1 top of the ninth...why dont you go ahead and give up a 2 run shot to Dye:devil:

Tigers was horrible :(
A lot of close games today - hasn;t been easy watching th scoreboard. Hope Tor can get it done for ya Sparky.

thanks efc...blown opportunity there in the 9th....we got to ooooooooooovertime!

WOW....the gold glover Ichiro misplays a line drive to right and the Jays are winners!!!!! needed that one after douchebag Todd Jones' performance:party

the ape

EOG Addicted

i followed you on this one i am 5-0 when folllowing

14-3 +12.75 units YTD now

saturday plays
Tigers -150 betting 3.38 units to win 2.25 units

will be adding the Blue Jays as well to win 1 unit but it is not up yet on bookmaker:+clueless...will post the #'s as soon as it is available

jays -140 betting 1.4 units to win 1 unit is my bet that i mentioned last night when the line wasnt available due to pitching change

Good luck with the Tigers Griswald, Good God, please let Jones break his arm.....2348ji23e

Thank you gentlemen....I pray that the Tigers will be up by atleast 4 going into the 9th so that douchebag Jones doesn't sniff the field

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Why in the hell would you play MLB @ Bookmaker w/their 20c lines? Foots fine, but that's nuts.

another winner!! way to go jays:houra i love when my teams score in each of the first 6 innings

hopefully verlander and the tigers come to play in the big game later on

See what I mean about this guy (gofur) always coming into threads with his shit ass comments......Post up some plays dude and let's see what you got!!!!!:+signs99-

gofur...i dont see why it matters that the have 20cent lines when im not betting the runlines anyways:+clueless

bookmaker treats me extremely well and when i'm hitting 85% i could care less if I'm giving some extra chalk anyways

verlander serving beach balls to the white sox!! :newsmile055:

need the tigers bats to heat up soon and often2348ji23e

gofur...i dont see why it matters that the have 20cent lines when im not betting the runlines anyways:+clueless

bookmaker treats me extremely well and when i'm hitting 85% i could care less if I'm giving some extra chalk anyways
Agreed Sir..............:med3d-bravo:

yeah i know im not getting the best lines but bookmaker is the best for football which is my main sport and i dont like having money on several books

FUCK striking out with 2 men in scoring position does not work for me Carlos Guillen!!:+whipping

the tigers cant play fundamental baseball to save their lives....magglio leads off the 8th with a double to deep center then stands on 2nd the rest of the inning while 3 guys in a row piss on themselves2348ji23e

not looking good on this one

well if losing on the tigers 2 days in a row wasnt annoying enough...my spreadsheet for the season of MLB just stopped working so now i get to do it all again2938u4ji23

will be back after i get all this messed fixed to update the record and to post tomorrow's plays

15-4 YTD 78.9% +7.97 units

7/27 plays
blue jays -175....betting 1.75 units to win 1 unit
tigers -125....betting 5.47 units to win 4.38 units

this tigers chase is starting to get bloody....need a win there tomorrow

Last edited:

was flying to St. Louis this morning for business and just got to my hotel to watch the last 2 innings of the Tigers game!!:party:+firework

the jays lost but atleast we got the big one we needed baby