This Shrink Geezer

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Do Posters who have met him personally feel like He is analysing you as you speak. Raising that dodgy Eyebrow and saying "I understand" when your spilling how useless yiou are at Sports betting. After a few drinks, does He ask if you masturbated in your younger Years?

He's probably an OK guy but it must be hard for a Shrink to keep Masturbation out of the conversation. According to Freud, masturbation stands at the pinnacle of successful Sports Betting. :cheers

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated
Re: This Shrink Geezer

According to Freud, masturbation stands at the pinnacle of successful Sports Betting.
Then I am in like flin:+textinb3 Did I just say that Oh my:doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Do Posters who have met him personally feel like He is analysing you as you speak. Raising that dodgy Eyebrow and saying "I understand" when your spilling how useless yiou are at Sports betting. After a few drinks, does He ask if you masturbated in your younger Years?

He's probably an OK guy but it must be hard for a Shrink to keep Masturbation out of the conversation. According to Freud, masturbation stands at the pinnacle of successful Sports Betting. :cheers

Next time you post make sure Mommy/Daddy check it first so you don't get grounded afterwards for using questionable language like you will here. as for Shrink - when he is in my presence he is checking me out because i am so freaking good looking - but then again who can blame him

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

WINBET,

Did you masturbate just before or right after posting this topic? :+clueless

Your going outside the Textbook which is Early years.:LMAO at my Age masturbation is on the back burner, especially when games are coming up but thanks for asking. :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Odds

Winbet whacking off..

Before posting +124
after posting +154
While thinking of blondie -180

::LMAO::

You are pushing your luck today AAO :+whipping

I have already had one contact rip in my eye today, I don't need the other one burnt on from these visual images you are trying to give me :puking: :puking: