About to send out the $700 to Akillies, USDbet stiff victim

mofome

Banned
As my first relatively large gesture as head mod here I asked Ken if we could get poster Akillies paid what he was owed by USDbet. I was not around when this all took place, but i do care and I will always do what i can to help in these or any other matters. Some apparently are bothered that I curse during games and im sure some are bothered by other things about me, but never doubt that i sincerely care about everyone here and i take the chance to help everyone here very seriously. I will always make myself available to anyone on eog on or off the boards. I will be available to talk about problems ranging from betting to relationships to anything else. The fact that ive refered to this group as a 'fam' has been mocked, but that is exactly how i approach things here. I have the mindset that this is a community/family and one that I care greatly about. I won't be able to take care of any/everyone thats ever been screwed over in the past, but i will go to bat for anyone here and this is my first outward gesture to prove just that. Those that have talked with me off the boards know a bit of what I'm about, others that give me a chance will figure it out sooner or later. The Shrink has given me the chance to help and be hands on, i will embrace that every day and do whatever i can. People can say what they will about Shrinks past or anything thats happened on eog before, but i talk with this man every day and he cares a ridiculous amount about this board, about his employees, and about the people who come here to spend some time. I feel blessed to have the chance to help Akillies out and to help with things in the future. None of us are perfect, but i promise to do my best by any/all of the guys/gals here. I won't win 99% of my wagers, I don't know more than everyone about the industry, but i do care about you all more than i can possibly say and i will allow that to dictate the manner in which i represent you guys when there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: About to send out the $700 to Akillies, USDbet stiff victim

wow this is a huge step in your development as an industry forum mod...nice work here...

This is great to hear...but then again this is still proudly displayed on thier page...

sl55

EOG Veteran

Hey Mo,I lost 11k at BOS,Shrink helped me out to get 500 back,can you take care of the rest and help the poor boy out?JK:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I would be insulted if you DIDN'T curse, but that's just me :cheers:LMAO

As my first relatively large gesture as head mod here I asked Ken if we could get poster Akillies paid what he was owed by USDbet. I was not around when this all took place, but i do care and I will always do what i can to help in these or any other matters. Some apparently are bothered that I curse during games and im sure some are bothered by other things about me, but never doubt that i sincerely care about everyone here and i take the chance to help everyone here very seriously. I will always make myself available to anyone on eog on or off the boards. I will be available to talk about problems ranging from betting to relationships to anything else. The fact that ive refered to this group as a 'fam' has been mocked, but that is exactly how i approach things here. I have the mindset that this is a community/family and one that I care greatly about. I won't be able to take care of any/everyone thats ever been screwed over in the past, but i will go to bat for anyone here and this is my first outward gesture to prove just that. Those that have talked with me off the boards know a bit of what I'm about, others that give me a chance will figure it out sooner or later. The Shrink has given me the chance to help and be hands on, i will embrace that every day and do whatever i can. People can say what they will about Shrinks past or anything thats happened on eog before, but i talk with this man every day and he cares a ridiculous amount about this board, about his employees, and about the people who come here to spend some time. I feel blessed to have the chance to help Akillies out and to help with things in the future. None of us are perfect, but i promise to do my best by any/all of the guys/gals here. I won't win 99% of my wagers, I don't know more than everyone about the industry, but i do care about you all more than i can possibly say and i will allow that to dictate the manner in which i represent you guys when there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

classy post, classy gesture...12io4j2w90

:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

good for you to pay him but why pat yourself on the back so much?

its like you run these contests and such so you can talk about it later down the road i do this i do that etc...

should i run a $50 contest so i can say im here for my buds and give contest money away ..........

please dont tell me you dont talk about it again as i can show you threads where you do bring it up over and over

with all that said its very nice of you to help akilles out

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mo very nice gesture and heck of a thing to do.

91023i2ndw;l

Hmmm...its too bad they wont take it down...I guess your stuck with it their for life...

AAO,

We can keep our side of the street clean, but we cannot control other people or their actions...

I have asked USDBet several times to remove it but they haven't and I am powerless over their website...

its like you run these contests and such so you can talk about it later down the road i do this i do that etc...

should i run a $50 contest so i can say im here for my buds and give contest money away ..........

please dont tell me you dont talk about it again as i can show you threads where you do bring it up over and over

Good God, delete the 1st 4 paragraphs and leave it at that, ok?

mofome

Banned

Why do you make every positive a negative? Why do you obsess over things? Why don't you offer anything positive to the forums any more? Why can't you get over your little e-grudges. Pat myself on the back at the cost of $700? Hardly worth it, i have plenty of credibilty here already. This is an issue that took place on the forum and this is the next step. Simple as that. We are very different, you don't know what i stand for or what im about. You have no idea why i do the things i do and you should probably stop representing yourself as if you do.

12io4j2w90

Dante

EOG Veteran

classy stuff Mo.... and your sending that 700$ to one of the classiest posters on any forum...I have met akillies a few times...awesome guy in person

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mofo means well... This is a very nice gesture from him. However I do agree I would have rather heard this from Achilles rather than Mofo as it makes it look like hes patting himself on the back... Even though I dont believe that was his intention here

mofome

Banned

Mofo means well... This is a very nice gesture from him. However I do agree I would have rather heard this from Achilles rather than Mofo as it makes it look like hes patting himself on the back... Even though I dont believe that was his intention here

No intentions here other than letting it be known that the word is being kept, giving an update, and making people aware that i will do anything i can to help. I wanted to put that in my words, hopefully akillies will chime in when he gets his money. ive heard some good things about him on the board. I have a position here that gives me the ability to make some decisions and i take that aspect of this seriously.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

it's amazing to me that anyone can turn mo's post into a negative. amazing.

Apple

Banned

Impressive job mofome.. You have been doing a great job lately :cheers

it's amazing to me that anyone can turn mo's post into a negative. amazing.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Always seems to be at least 2 or 3 that will come into a "positive" thread and still try to piss all over it.

Classy stuff guys :cheers (now people can come back in here and call me a "kiss ass" for saying that)

mofome

Banned

Doesn't surprise me at all. Always seems to be at least 2 or 3 that will come into a "positive" thread and still try to piss all over it.

Classy stuff guys :cheers (now people can come back in here and call me a "kiss ass" for saying that)

Kiss ass (just kidding)

Very gracious Mo.

Apple

Banned

ego is a kiss ass..

Again good stuff mofome:cheers

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN what is that crasy tat say?

Can you get Flip to pay me the $440 he owes me from 5 years ago on a Falcon-Packer game? Thanks MOMAN.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I'm still surprised Akilles is accepting this money. I was stiffed $1500 by USDBET. Shrink constantly ignores it but MO offered to pay it to me. I couldn't accept Mo's money so I turned it down. Mo, you are doing an admirable thing buddy. Ashame that Shrink didn;t step up to the plate with this since he and EOG were the people that accepted the advertising dollars from USDBET.... :+clueless

Mofo,

That is one excellent post and excellent gesture. I didn't take it as a pat on the back at all, but more of a way of letting the board know that you are doing exactly what you have promised; anything and everything you can to help EOG and all of us!

Classy shit, man! Cursing isn't always bad. Usually it shows enthusiasm and or passion! :cheers

Thanks Mo!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Very generous of you Mo. Definitely one of the classiest guys I have talked to on and off the forums...always willing to put other in front of himself. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I'm still surprised Akilles is accepting this money. I was stiffed $1500 by USDBET. Shrink constantly ignores it but MO offered to pay it to me. I couldn't accept Mo's money so I turned it down. Mo, you are doing an admirable thing buddy. Ashame that Shrink didn;t step up to the plate with this since he and EOG were the people that accepted the advertising dollars from USDBET.... :+clueless

We've all made errors in judgement in our pasts. I don't know the specifics of anything, but i do know that Shrink cares about everyone here a ton. He and I are Very different in many ways, but we each geniunely care about the people here. I can guarantee you that there will never be a time when i dont put everything ive got into making sure everyone here is looked out for. I'll give anything ive got to making sure everyone that posts at eog is taken care of; The Shrink is the one that put me in a position to matter. He certainly could have gone in another direction.