raiders 2 1/2, you need your own thread to shit in...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: raiders 2 1/2, you need your own thread to shit in...

Frog - when I got something to say to Raiders I will say it. Yes of course it makes sense for you to quote me in favor of your lame, overused, junior high school rhetoric but that's besides the point, leave me out these minor league skirmishes. When I need to make a point to either of you I will do it as needed. Got it? Good. Govern yourself accordingly.

Which beings me to the real reason I posted. I'm still crying at your total lack of understanding basic math concepts. And I mean basic! How did I miss that craps stuff!!? ROFLMAO! You must be one of those poker players that blames the dealer when you lose. I don't know why I'm surprised, the empty can always makes the most noise. No chance of you being successful in this business, winners don't get caught up in trying to tear everyone else down on a 24/7 type of basis, only jealous losers do that stuff. That said though I had no idea you were this big of a square. Whew, I'm still laughing at those tips on how to win at craps, that's an instant classic for the ages.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yeah, kick an empty can down a street late at night, amazing at how much noise it makes. Empty inside though, sort of like Froggy. It's an old saying, very old, certainly nothing I made up. Perhaps Frog did though, we'll have to ask him. ;)

Don't mind me Gyno, just like to throw a few with these gents from time to time. Looking forward to you and Pags this football season, both of you were solid last year.

Apple

Banned

Yeah, kick an empty can down a street late at night, amazing at how much noise it makes. Empty inside though, sort of like Froggy. It's an old saying, very old, certainly nothing I made up. Perhaps Frog did though, we'll have to ask him. ;)

Don't mind me Gyno, just like to throw a few with these gents from time to time. Looking forward to you and Pags this football season, both of you were solid last year.

pags11 will be back posting regularly when football comes back.. Hes going to have a ton of people following his plays, I hope it works out.. Talked with him on the phone recently and he seems to be ok with it. guy puts in the work and lives for the shit..

Take care Pat :cheers

pags11 will be back posting regularly when football comes back.. Hes going to have a ton of people following his plays, I hope it works out.. Talked with him on the phone recently and he seems to be ok with it. guy puts in the work and lives for the shit..

Take care Pat :cheers
gyno - Want your plays too :cheers

Frog - when I got something to say to Raiders I will say it. Yes of course it makes sense for you to quote me in favor of your lame, overused, junior high school rhetoric but that's besides the point, leave me out these minor league skirmishes. When I need to make a point to either of you I will do it as needed. Got it? Good. Govern yourself accordingly.

Which beings me to the real reason I posted. I'm still crying at your total lack of understanding basic math concepts. And I mean basic! How did I miss that craps stuff!!? ROFLMAO! You must be one of those poker players that blames the dealer when you lose. I don't know why I'm surprised, the empty can always makes the most noise. No chance of you being successful in this business, winners don't get caught up in trying to tear everyone else down on a 24/7 type of basis, only jealous losers do that stuff. That said though I had no idea you were this big of a square. Whew, I'm still laughing at those tips on how to win at craps, that's an instant classic for the ages.

Another classic :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

What are you expecting a "mod" to do. I don't see a thing wrong with this thread or are you teaching him what you do when someone comes after you?

Just read the entire thread and while I picked up a new saying (Thank you Mr. McIrish) not much else really appealed to me.

Carry on with the useless drivel raiders. It keeps you busy :)

What are you expecting a "mod" to do. I don't see a thing wrong with this thread or are you teaching him what you do when someone comes after you?

Just read the entire thread and while I picked up a new saying (Thank you Mr. McIrish) not much else really appealed to me.

Carry on with the useless drivel raiders. It keeps you busy :)
Blondie- you haven't been a mod long enough. Frog yells, "mod" just before his tears cause a pond. The mods then delete or move the thread. Once in a while a mod just calls it a TKO and saves Frog from further abuse.

Blondie

EOG Master

No but I have been here long enough to see you down on your knees crying uncle. Mor than once Raiders, more than once :D

Overall, I could really give a shit less about what was or was not moved in the past, who whined to whom, which one of you started this idiotic fued, or which one of you wins this pissing match.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Here is a simple basic math concept. You bet, you lost $8,000. Dave let you carry that over. Someone bet using your accounts and passwords. You say it was your nephew. (Good one). They lost $72,000. This concept is addition.

$8,000 + $72,000 = $80,000. That is carryover and mystery bettor. You have paid nothing. So you owe Dave $80,000.

Thanks for stoppin by. I figured dragging your post over here would get a visit. Fuckin stiff.

OF...:+whipping

Froggy- Just yell, "mods". You aren't the type of guy with his head on the chopping block to scream with his last breath last breath, "freedom"

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Today is a new day Frog, How often is a 7 rolled on Saturdays at a hot or cold table? Do they get even hotter or colder since people tend to drink more on weekends?

Today is a new day Frog, How often is a 7 rolled on Saturdays at a hot or cold table? Do they get even hotter or colder since people tend to drink more on weekends?
He's checking out the wind conditions right now. Another tricked used is to open the back door to create gusts.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Froggy- Just yell, "mods". You aren't the type of guy with his head on the chopping block to scream with his last breath last breath, "freedom"

Actually this entire deal had nothing to do with you, as most of the board has grown tired of us. This was mainly a fishing expedition for stiffs. The bait was in the first post, the hook was set, and now I reeled him in. And boy, he is a world record stiff. I'm pretty much done with you raiders. There is nothing left.

World record McStiffish. I'm throwing it back though.

OF...:smokesmal

Actually this entire deal had nothing to do with you, as most of the board has grown tired of us. This was mainly a fishing expedition for stiffs. The bait was in the first post, the hook was set, and now I reeled him in. And boy, he is a world record stiff. I'm pretty much done with you raiders. There is nothing left.

World record McStiffish. I'm throwing it back though.

OF...:smokesmal
Pretty much done? More like throwing up the white flag.

The next time I want to piss on your leg I'll do it here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Call it whatever you want, it is played out, get a grip and move along. Go make some more phone calls to posters. How many posters have to say it is played out before you get it?

OF...:doh1

Followed me around for weeks. I told you to keep it in one thread. I've never been the one to start without being provoked. At least you're smart enough to know when to hop away. Next time you start you're going to get a worse beating.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Followed me around for weeks. I told you to keep it in one thread. I've never been the one to start without being provoked. At least you're smart enough to know when to hop away. Next time you start you're going to get a worse beating.

:deadhorse:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It takes two to fight. And the crowd has walked away. You need this a lot more than I do. Have a good one, laters.

OF...:cheers

It takes two to fight. And the crowd has walked away. You need this a lot more than I do. Have a good one, laters.

the crowd walked away because the winner was never in doubt after the first round. Toyed with for a few more and the place went empty.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Nope, it has just got boring. I'm bored, numerous posters are bored, Blondie's bored. If it is that important to you raider, you won the internet argument. This battle has jumped the shark.

OF...:Bored:

Frog- Last kick in the ass and I'm out of here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvuR4z_cDoU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvuR4z_cDoU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

courtesy of Jimmy Hoffa

Frog- Last kick in the ass and I'm out of here.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/YvuR4z_cDoU&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

courtesy of Jimmy Hoffa
:nono

Raiders --->:kickbutt:<---Jimmy

Big Dummy - You craps lessons were hilarious. Now how do you beat roulette?

Big Dummy - I see you following me around again. I'll keep all battles to this thread ONLY.

Congrats on the past post win. LMAO

I have the Giants first 5 and game. Sorry.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Nice goose egg, congrats, oh so close. Better luck next time, unless it is against me.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Here is a simple basic math concept. You bet, you lost $8,000. Dave let you carry that over. Someone bet using your accounts and passwords. You say it was your nephew. (Good one). They lost $72,000. This concept is addition.

$8,000 + $72,000 = $80,000. That is carryover and mystery bettor. You have paid nothing. So you owe Dave $80,000.

Thanks for stoppin by. I figured dragging your post over here would get a visit. Fuckin stiff.

OF...:+whipping

Anyone see the irony in this post? Wow.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Raiders. I quit counting at 80+ threads started this week alone across the street. The asskissing of his new boss is almost unreadable. He went from making it his personal mission to warn the world about Shrink being the biggest fraud in offshore gaming history, to now saying he's a "great man". All because of a check most of us would wipe our ass with. There's guidelines to be respected as an employee, that's understandable, but then there's just throwing every ounce of personal integrity out the window the first time you can make a buck. He gives moderators (or paid posters, whatever you want to call him) a bad name. 'Nuff said.

-- Yeah, that sounds about right.