awesome site for non sheep

Re: awesome site for non sheep

We already know those other fruitloops 'herzog' & 'jeff shure' are your leaders.
You haven't got one single stitch of reality in you, they've got you trained son.
I'm sure they appreciate your devotion to your ignorance while they make a paycheck.

You are 'THE FOLLOWER' of all followers. [head sheep if you will]

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED,
YOU REALLY ARE A QWACK

You are officially the biggest qwack on the internet, seek some help.

:+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless

Your always good for a daily laugh, that's for sure -
:+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO::

DimeDR

Banned

there you go, maxi, i have already reduced you to using the F-word, i love it, you are such a frightened young man ... dont check the facts, just rely on your a priori knowledge :)

DimeDR

Banned

there you go, a skipping record, repeating post stalker

this is the type of thing EOG should be proud of, allowing someone to curse when they said they wouldnt allow it and then clogging the threads with cut and paste repetitive posts -- pathetic and shame on both ... least bring some substance, maxi, you are getting lazy :)

there you go, a skipping record, repeating post stalker

this is the type of thing EOG should be proud of, allowing someone to curse when they said they wouldnt allow it and then clogging the threads with cut and paste repetitive posts -- pathetic and shame on both ... least bring some substance, maxi, you are getting lazy :)
i would have to agree.. i never see a post by you that isnt followed by max.. he has a fixation thats for sure.

i would have to agree.. i never see a post by you that isnt followed by max.. he has a fixation thats for sure.
I'm thoroughly enjoying his daily comedy routine, what's wrong with that?
You know you're getting a chuckle from it too. :LMAO

there you go, a skipping record, repeating post
You have been the master at repeating yourself, you asked the same
question 3 straight times even though the answer was posted 4 times.
Stop your whining, i know your upset that you're trapped in a corner now.
You'll be ok, another conspiracy will come along to keep your brain occupied.

We already know those other fruitloops 'herzog' & 'jeff shure' are your leaders.
You haven't got one single stitch of reality in you, they've got you trained son.
I'm sure they appreciate your devotion to your ignorance while they make a paycheck.

You are 'THE FOLLOWER' of all followers. [head sheep if you will]

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED,
YOU REALLY ARE A QWACK

You are officially the biggest qwack on the internet, seek some help.

:+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'
That does pretty much sum up all the 'conspiracy theorists' doesn't it?

That's only because you can't read!

I miss your attacks about the 3 bitches, diggen. Made any internet friends yet?::LMAO::