Royalfan hates Frog, Frog hates Raiders, WVU hates Royalfan...vicious cycle we have here....any chance they'd shake hands and be friends, ever?

Journeyman

EOG Master
I can't make heads or tails if this is as bad as it seems.:blink:

And Kosar just hates everyone.:houra

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Royalfan hates Frog, Frog hates Raiders, WVU hates Royalfan...vicious cycle we have here....any chance they'd shake hands and be friends, ever?

If they all met up in person they would get along just fine.......:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Royalfan hates Frog, Frog hates Raiders, WVU hates Royalfan...vicious cycle we have here....any chance they'd shake hands and be friends, ever?

I don't hate anyone I haven't met in person, but there is no way in hell I would get along with WVU. I don't like thieves and shottakers.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdsrK9brWyU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdsrK9brWyU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WVU

EOG Master

I have been calling Royalfan out for years. I have him on ignore now, but it is just habit to continue ripping him. He is the biggest blowhard on any forum.

He will have his chance to meet me if his broke ass could get to vegas.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well I didn't mean 'hate' literally :+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I have been calling Royalfan out for years. I have him on ignore now, but it is just habbit to continue ripping him. He is the biggest blowhard on any forum.

You get the over under on my net worth yet so we can wager? Didn't think so.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have been calling Royalfan out for years. I have him on ignore now, but it is just habbit to continue ripping him. He is the biggest blowhard on any forum.

Are you planning on a fight WVU, is this why you've been training? :doh1

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I would probably piss him off so bad and embarrass him so bad, he might take a swing. That would be awesome.

WVU

EOG Master

haha. I am doing speed training, but not for that. I am breaking 18 minutes for a 5k in October. At least I hope I can.

J

joeybagadonuts

Can you stop bs'ing and explain to us why you think Royalfan is broke? I know you have < inside info >, so why dont you reveal it? You would usurp Jman as the most popular scammer on the forums, a true attention whore's dream!

Journeyman

EOG Master

you think Royal would at least concede you could beat him in a distance race? :)

WVU

EOG Master

you think Royal would at least concede you could beat him in a distance race? :)

I doubt it. Afterall he is royalfan of himself

:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Although I did used to be a good distance runner through ninth grade, I hated practice so turned into a jumper after that, there is no doubt he would beat me now. I hate running. But I might be able to flag him down after he threw a punch.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can you stop bs'ing and explain to us why you think Royalfan is broke? I know you have < inside info >, so why dont you reveal it? You would usurp Jman as the most popular scammer on the forums, a true attention whore's dream!

Yeah, I am anxiously awaiting that as well. He has permission to say what he "knows", as it obviously isn't anything close to true.

I like everyone on the board except Frog. I think I would like everyone in person except I think Frog's a bigger dick in person then he is on the Net. At least that what the rumor is.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yeah, I am anxiously awaiting that as well. He has permission to say what he "knows", as it obviously isn't anything close to true.

Yup, like most of what he posts, there will be maybe 1% fact and 99% BS, he is really doing well with the Journeyman training in

"How to be a forum hero, scammer, and blowhard"

Next thing we know he will be talking about his forum "persona", bragging about the size of his biceps, starting thread after thread of idiotic drivel.

WVU

EOG Master

I bet royalfan knows who is feeding me information.

J

joeybagadonuts

I assume you can read, right? Royalfan just fuckin said you can reveal the information, so go for it big talker...

royalfan
EOG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Actually I don't. Anyone that knows me, would not claim me for being broke.

WVU

EOG Master

I assume you can read, right? Royalfan just fuckin said you can reveal the information, so go for it big talker...

royalfan
EOG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts

unless someone quotes him I can not see his posts. He knows that as well.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yeah cause I exposed you so bad you had to do that. Allegedly.

J

joeybagadonuts

ok, so i quoted him for your dumbass, now stop stalling and post the fukkin information you claim to have on him. Not sure why I actually care other that to show what an lying blowhard you are.
:+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

ok, so i quoted him for your dumbass, now stop stalling and post the fukkin information you claim to have on him. Not sure why I actually care other that to show what an lying blowhard you are.

Fuck you joey. How's that?

J

joeybagadonuts

Fuck you joey. How's that?

Awww, did I hit a nerve, Mr. Bigtalk? Figured you were all talk.

You are pathetic. Give up on life and thank me later.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I love raiders, I love royal, and they love me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DartbaqPFDg

Don't worry raiders, in real life I would use a condom when I bend you over like jjgold's bitch that you are...

OF...:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

Awww, did I hit a nerve, Mr. Bigtalk? Figured you were all talk.

You are pathetic. Give up on life and thank me later.

you expect me to asnwer your questions when you are being a fucking prick?

get down on your knees, bitch

J

joeybagadonuts

you expect me to asnwer your questions when you are being a fucking prick?

get down on your knees, bitch

Would you like me to call you "Showstiffer" as well?

Ok, is your head out of your own ass yet? Good. Now read below and answer the question kind sir.

Mr. WVU,

You have stated numberous times that Royalfan is broke and you have proof. Would you do the forum the favor of revealing said proof?
TYIA

J

joeybagadonuts

lol now WVU using the excuse 'I won't answer questions because you're being mean to me.'

this just gets better and better

WVU and Jscam both come from the same school of thought when it comes to arguing and < logic >.

:hangt

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Still waiting to get "exposed" on my financial status.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Still waiting to get "exposed" on my financial status.

so wvu can see.... no doubt he'll be in here shortly with the info. it's not like the guy is full of shit... right?

WVU

EOG Master

Would you like me to call you "Showstiffer" as well?

Ok, is your head out of your own ass yet? Good. Now read below and answer the question kind sir.

Mr. WVU,

You have stated numberous times that Royalfan is broke and you have proof. Would you do the forum the favor of revealing said proof?
TYIA

I didnt say I had proof. I said I received information that alluded he was broke from another poster. If that person wants to reveal it publicly I strongly urge him/her to do so. I do respect not publicizing a pm unless you have permission and I don't.

J

joeybagadonuts

I didnt say I had proof. I said I received information that alluded he was broke from another poster. If that person wants to reveal it publicly I strongly urge him/her to do so. I do respect not publicizing a pm unless you have permission and I don't.

Like I told you before, guy, just take out the name of the person that sent it... not exactly rocket science.

I read what you wrote as-

"I am full of shit and have no information about royalfan, I dont like him so I decided to make something up. Now that i am getting called out, i need to make an excuse so I dont look some so dumb."

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Par for the course. Yet another snakelike scumball lying to save face technique.

JMAN, ANYCHANCE THAT YOU AND I COULD BE FRIENDS?:+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

I really need a new forum enemy. This hate is getting old. Any volunteers?

J

joeybagadonuts

I really need a new forum enemy. This hate is getting old. Any volunteers?

Did you study all of Jscams posts? Seriously, this is starting to scare me.

You ignore all direct questions you dont want to answer, youre delusional, a blowhard, and when you lose arguing, you cry and quit.

WVU

EOG Master

whatever you say joey:rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

you don't have money to buy a condom. Who you crappin?

Speaking of crapper, I don't have to buy one, I can reuse the one hanging out of your crapper. Nevermind, it's only 2 1/2 inches long, won't fit the Frog log. Hopefully your rectum is tight after that first 2 1/2 inch mark. Who's your Froggy raiders, squeal like the jjgold bitch pig that you are.

OF...:doggie take it deep raiders...take all of my Frog log bitch