Name some poster(s) you would never bash on the forums?

Apple

Banned
Is there anyone on the forums that you either appreciate, like and/or respect too much to EVER bash them publicly?

Who is on your no bash list?

Re: Name some poster(s) you would never bash on the forums?

Buffettgambler
Tomorrows Newspaper
Ace-Ace - the people who blindly do his plays may, but I value his info more than anything. The people who share info should never be discouraged.
Dante
Prodigy

There are many others, but here is a start.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The general.
Jimmy Hoffa
Blondie
Yummy

I think zero posts exist where I bashed or flamed them. Probably a ton more, just can't remember them all.

OF...:cheers

Journeyman
WVU
5star Bomb

:cheers

Seriously, about 95 % or more of the posters not only here, but other forums

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i know many will follow and say the same

Dante

The EPITOME of CLASS! If you have a problem with Dante.........it is YOU who has the problem - NOT Dante. If everyone in the World was like him the world would be an INFINITE times better place to live

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

and for the record - i would LIKE to "bash"

Angel
Sport
Swede

they are welcum to cum over any time and have me "bash" them

Apple

Banned

diogee
quantamleap
chuteboxe
crazyl
pags11

Im sure a lot more.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Dante, WVU, J-Man know that I have come off my high horse, Teazman (the guy treats everyone with the respect until you shit on him), Ego, Panther,Blondie, sweded, yummy, mofo (for too long I broke his stones for what reason i have no idea) too many to list that I respect.

WVU

EOG Master

I would pretty much bash anyone if I thought they deserved it. I tend to bash those who don't already get piled on. Namely Dsethi and Teazeman.

Tease some of the following but not meant to be a bash, all though may come across as a bash. I guess it's more of a respect list here:

TN
Blondie
DickyW
Judge
Angelsfire
Yummy
Sportsgirl
Sweded
WinkyDuck
Dante

more but off the top of my head

WVU

EOG Master

that is a chick list Raiders.

2938u4ji23

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Way too long of a list. A few at the top would have to be Chuteboxe, Gyno, and Mofome.

1WhoKnows, 3pointdog, 4625, 5 star bomb, 50cent, 5teamparlay, 95cherokee33s, 9DartOut, aca, adam, AgainstAllOdds, Ags Win, akillies, Almost Allright, Amsterdam, applepicks, Arena Nut, armyvet, arrawnsob, ASCERESLESY, ATSDatabase, Augustus*, B-NUTS, BadAss, Bailey, ballwonder, bama_7777, bank--it, bassman1, beaner1236, beardog, BeatTheJerk, Beer4Breakfast, benno1982, Bensonville, bertex, BettingProphets, BGS 9.5, bigcountry, BigOrangeTitans, bigugly, Black Bart, Blondie*+, Blue Rhino, bmore, bobby115, breakerbreaker, Brickhands, Brock, brucefan, brutusbuckeye, btraylor, Btwizzy, Buckeye, Bucky, Bucsfan67+, buddypar4, Bugman, C-DIDDY, Cannon, CapperMaster, Cassilias, cassiusclay, Chackiee, CHARLIEPEETE, chick's fridge, CHIHUAHUA, choslamshe, chris longshot, ChuteBoxe*+, cidergirly, cjv_11, ClarkGrswld4, ClubmanCoop, cmoney, compaqdork, ComptrBob, CrazyIvan, crazytrain, CUBSFAN, DA MAN, Dante, Dawg Pound, dcfbonmfz, ddwotgxye, Deejmartin, DemnermCreazy, Deuce, devilmann, DgenRit, diggin'4gold, DimeDR, diogee, Double J, Doug*, droc, dsethi*, dudleydog, durito, dusky, Easegnacync, ebemiss, efcbomber, Ego74*, eman, Enfuego, ERBtheGREAT, EveryGamblersDream*, Fabregass, FBEye, FcBavaria, FcNurenberg, feenmaypes, Finance, Firehorn, fivedoorsdown, Flamingo kid*, Forecast 28, formerjackman, Foxx, FrancisSollozzo, Frank, Fred G Sanford., G. K. TEMUJIN, GameBreaker, ganchrow*, garieppy, gbm, GeambSamRef, gk51, gmon, gobucks, gofur876, goldie, goodcall, gopherbob, gordon gekko, gottabet, Grand Master B, ground hog11, guitarjosh, gynecologist, h82lose, Hache Man+, hackattack, Hal01*, Halifax, hawaii123, helmut, HifiCul, HiFly, High Times, Hitdogg42, Hoganknows, I love money, I,GAMBLER, IBETHUGE*, Iceman, Illini, inxojfcou, IWinYourMoney, JaBrady, jacksonjohn, jacksorbetter, Jagermeister, janus*, jequcxwkz, jertaihhj, JH85, Jimmie, jimmythegreek, jlawbaker, joeybagadonuts, Joeyfitzclick, johnmnemonr, Journeyman*, Judger, JuiceBox, Junior, junkman773, Junonab, Just Luck, jwunderdog, K-ONE, kamaroreanna, karamazov, kbhirsch, keygieree, KEYSER SOZE, kid44, kidslick, kinosh, komakino, kosar, krh7, kyhawk, Kyjk, larzuk35, Las Vegas Duke, Lefthook, lemonhead, Liaisyastopsy, LinesMover, LLXC, LoomInorrot, loulgenek, LUAP, lucky, MadCapper*, Magman, mandy, mariah, marypoppins, Matt, Matt Rain, MAXIM, mbtbnk, Medvvved, melindareagan, michael777*, MIKEH75, MikeOswald, milwaukeemike, mistermoe, mljihdgrm, mofome, Moldoveanu, MoneyManager, MooSharpton, Mosuniq, mr merlin, Mr. NBA, MRBILL, Mrs. Jeff Jones, MRSOSUCOWBOYS, msmith2179, msubulldog, Munchkin Man, munson15, Nascar_Bobby, nedrow, NickPappagiorgio, Nicolos_Darvas, NIKO, nmhusker, NoNewbieca, NowshesmyRuca, NY Reb, O'Royken, oakas, Occafrorn, oldirtyku, OMNIVOROUS FROG, OnnaleeBlank, opefeagerie, OutlawTitan, PalmTree, panther, patswin, Pay the Snucka, Phil Rizzo, phoich4, Pickandwin2*, picoman, Pigpen, ping1176, playersonly69, prestigesxxx, Prickly Pete, privettutja, PTO SPORTS, Publicsmoney, pvcpipe, QoqoFahuri, Quebb Diesel, ratbelly, raycabino, RealDeal, RealSlimShady, redus2, Reload, Reno Paul, Richkas, Rinkrat, rjxidwgln, ronaldn*, roscoe, roundman, royboy, Rxx, sakras, SCI, Scooter, scrimmage, ShavenCoinpurse, SHAWN GOTTI, shoebox, shoes01, shooterman, SkinsRaj28, sl55, slappy, SlipperyPete, smitch124, smzdsyxlw, snakeyjakey, snowee, soli, SPOOKY*, SportsOptions, Spytheweb, Sregor .Rm, SSI, stuckinvegas, stump, success, SuMsY, sweded, szala, TacXyq, Tamicototodob, tango papa, tankdog23, tar_baby, teazeman*, tendog, Terpman92, The Devil, the glue, The Heim, THE HITMAN, THE POSTMAN!, The Prophet*, THE SHRINK*, Thor4140, Tiger V, Tim Patterson, TomBrady#1, Tomorrow's Newspaper, TONY MONTANA, tool21, ToolTrip, Topflight, Topgirl, Torrres, Towelie, Trip my ducks, truebluefan, trytrytry, Tuckman, udbgjqulj, unluckysob, upcxazwho, vacume, valdosta, VegasMike01, vikingboy13, vinividivinci, Volepoows, waco, Wehrlz22, Whoson1st*, wideopen21, Willy Loman*, WINBET, wiskers, WizardofWins, WVU, WYM, xbaggypants, YeahBoyHowdy, you big dummy, yummy06

To name a few...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i dont see the point in bashing anyone really.....i may respond to someone who disrepects me for no reason, and not be too nice about it, but i dont go looking for posters to diss at any point.....i have met most, and respect them too much to do that...i prefer to get along, rather than bitch all day long

Hoffa, you can bash me. I can take it. :houra

Bucsfan is one of the classiest for a long time too.

WVU

EOG Master

Gyno, I dont think I ever bashed you, even when you might have deserved it. Same goes for Choptalk.

I am able to look past some people's faults, but definitely not others.

Apple

Banned

Gyno, I dont think I ever bashed you, even when you might have deserved it. Same goes for Choptalk.

I am able to look past some people's faults, but definitely not others.

Yeah you were nice to me during a black period in my life.. Thank you

Gyno's my bud. We just like to bash each other now and then. Add Gyno to my respect list.

J

joeybagadonuts

Raiders
Dsethi
Ganch
Judge
Dante
Skinsraj
TN
Teazeman
TTP
Seymour

Dante is the only person that I know I would never bash.

WVU

EOG Master

joey all you ever do is bash. Every friggen post

J

joeybagadonuts

joey all you ever do is bash. Every friggen post

And what exactly do you add with your posts? Lies and fairtales?

Full list

TN
Blondie
DickyW
Judge
Angelsfire
Yummy
Sportsgirl
Sweded
WinkyDuck
Dante
TonyM
Quebb - underrated
Tom Brady
Gyno
joeydonuts
Devil
durito
Shrink
ray
hache
reload

i wish that i never bashed anyone....but, im bi-polar..drink and do drugs......sooooooo if ive bashed you b4....PLEASE 4GIVE ME!!!91023i2ndw;l

ALSO FEEL FREE TO BASH ME AT ANYTIME...CAUSE IM A PIECE OF SHIT AND I DESERVE TO GET BASHED!!!:hangt

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

1WhoKnows, 3pointdog, 4625, 5 star bomb, 50cent, 5teamparlay, 95cherokee33s, 9DartOut, aca, adam, AgainstAllOdds, Ags Win, akillies, Almost Allright, Amsterdam, applepicks, Arena Nut, armyvet, arrawnsob, ASCERESLESY, ATSDatabase, Augustus*, B-NUTS, BadAss, Bailey, ballwonder, bama_7777, bank--it, bassman1, beaner1236, beardog, BeatTheJerk, Beer4Breakfast, benno1982, Bensonville, bertex, BettingProphets, BGS 9.5, bigcountry, BigOrangeTitans, bigugly, Black Bart, Blondie*+, Blue Rhino, bmore, bobby115, breakerbreaker, Brickhands, Brock, brucefan, brutusbuckeye, btraylor, Btwizzy, Buckeye, Bucky, Bucsfan67+, buddypar4, Bugman, C-DIDDY, Cannon, CapperMaster, Cassilias, cassiusclay, Chackiee, CHARLIEPEETE, chick's fridge, CHIHUAHUA, choslamshe, chris longshot, ChuteBoxe*+, cidergirly, cjv_11, ClarkGrswld4, ClubmanCoop, cmoney, compaqdork, ComptrBob, CrazyIvan, crazytrain, CUBSFAN, DA MAN, Dante, Dawg Pound, dcfbonmfz, ddwotgxye, Deejmartin, DemnermCreazy, Deuce, devilmann, DgenRit, diggin'4gold, DimeDR, diogee, Double J, Doug*, droc, dsethi*, dudleydog, durito, dusky, Easegnacync, ebemiss, efcbomber, Ego74*, eman, Enfuego, ERBtheGREAT, EveryGamblersDream*, Fabregass, FBEye, FcBavaria, FcNurenberg, feenmaypes, Finance, Firehorn, fivedoorsdown, Flamingo kid*, Forecast 28, formerjackman, Foxx, FrancisSollozzo, Frank, Fred G Sanford., G. K. TEMUJIN, GameBreaker, ganchrow*, garieppy, gbm, GeambSamRef, gk51, gmon, gobucks, gofur876, goldie, goodcall, gopherbob, gordon gekko, gottabet, Grand Master B, ground hog11, guitarjosh, gynecologist, h82lose, Hache Man+, hackattack, Hal01*, Halifax, hawaii123, helmut, HifiCul, HiFly, High Times, Hitdogg42, Hoganknows,I love money, I,GAMBLER, IBETHUGE*, Iceman,Illini, inxojfcou, IWinYourMoney, JaBrady, jacksonjohn, jacksorbetter, Jagermeister, janus*, jequcxwkz, jertaihhj, JH85, Jimmie, jimmythegreek, jlawbaker, joeybagadonuts, Joeyfitzclick, johnmnemonr, Journeyman*, Judger, JuiceBox, Junior, junkman773, Junonab, Just Luck, jwunderdog, K-ONE, kamaroreanna, karamazov, kbhirsch, keygieree, KEYSER SOZE, kid44, kidslick, kinosh, komakino, kosar, krh7, kyhawk, Kyjk, larzuk35, Las Vegas Duke, Lefthook, lemonhead, Liaisyastopsy, LinesMover, LLXC, LoomInorrot, loulgenek, LUAP, lucky, MadCapper*, Magman, mandy, mariah, marypoppins, Matt, Matt Rain, MAXIM, mbtbnk, Medvvved, melindareagan, michael777*, MIKEH75, MikeOswald, milwaukeemike, mistermoe, mljihdgrm, mofome, Moldoveanu, MoneyManager, MooSharpton, Mosuniq, mr merlin, Mr. NBA, MRBILL, Mrs. Jeff Jones, MRSOSUCOWBOYS, msmith2179, msubulldog, Munchkin Man, munson15, Nascar_Bobby, nedrow, NickPappagiorgio, Nicolos_Darvas, NIKO, nmhusker, NoNewbieca, NowshesmyRuca, NY Reb, O'Royken, oakas, Occafrorn, oldirtyku, OMNIVOROUS FROG, OnnaleeBlank, opefeagerie, OutlawTitan, PalmTree, panther, patswin, Pay the Snucka, Phil Rizzo, phoich4, Pickandwin2*, picoman, Pigpen, ping1176, playersonly69, prestigesxxx, Prickly Pete, privettutja, PTO SPORTS, Publicsmoney, pvcpipe, QoqoFahuri, Quebb Diesel,ratbelly, raycabino, RealDeal, RealSlimShady, redus2, Reload, Reno Paul, Richkas, Rinkrat, rjxidwgln,ronaldn*, roscoe, roundman,royboy, Rxx, sakras, SCI, Scooter, scrimmage,ShavenCoinpurse, SHAWN GOTTI, shoebox, shoes01, shooterman, SkinsRaj28, sl55, slappy, SlipperyPete, smitch124, smzdsyxlw, snakeyjakey, snowee, soli, SPOOKY*, SportsOptions, Spytheweb, Sregor .Rm, SSI, stuckinvegas, stump, success, SuMsY, sweded, szala, TacXyq, Tamicototodob, tango papa, tankdog23, tar_baby, teazeman*, tendog, Terpman92, The Devil, the glue, The Heim, THE HITMAN, THE POSTMAN!, The Prophet*, THE SHRINK*, Thor4140, Tiger V, Tim Patterson,TomBrady#1, Tomorrow's Newspaper, TONY MONTANA, tool21, ToolTrip, Topflight, Topgirl, Torrres, Towelie, Trip my ducks, truebluefan, trytrytry, Tuckman, udbgjqulj, unluckysob, upcxazwho, vacume, valdosta, VegasMike01, vikingboy13, vinividivinci, Volepoows, waco, Wehrlz22, Whoson1st*, wideopen21, Willy Loman*, WINBET,wiskers, WizardofWins, WVU, WYM, xbaggypants, YeahBoyHowdy, you big dummy, yummy06

To name a few...

How come I have a * and a +? I think me and Blondie are the only two I see with that.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I'm not a basher at all, unless someone starts with me. My list would include everyone here. Well, maybe I'd rip on people from Boston. :finger004