No Hitter Alert... C.C.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: No Hitter Alert... C.C.

this game is over... JJ Hardy just hit a solo shot. 1-0 Brewers. With the way CC is pitching thats all they need

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Armanod Gallaragha had one going through 7. He had a perfect game until DeJesus singled to right.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

1-0 while out hitting the Cards 7-0.2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

kid44

EOG Dedicated

5 who would you rather have at this point? CC or Harden?
CC can hit. Cameron has got the Crew drinking brews in the clubhouse after a win only. Lots of chemistry goin on.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 who would you rather have at this point? CC or Harden?
CC can hit. Cameron has got the Crew drinking brews in the clubhouse after a win only. Lots of chemistry goin on.

longterm Harden no question... Right now, very tough to say, both have looked real good so far in the NL. Harden just hasnt gotten any run support

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Long term, how many games has he pitched in a year without injury? Lets be realistic, things do not change just because he is on the Cubs. Prior, Wood.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

0-2 right side just out of Fielders reach. Next Hall knocks a ball down but no play. 1st and 2nd 2 out Albert up.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Long term, how many games has he pitched in a year without injury? Lets be realistic, things do not change just because he is on the Cubs. Prior, Wood.

contract situation, we have him thru 09. C.C. is a free agent after this year. Injuries could be a concern I can only hope he stays healthy.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Melvin will do all he can to keep CC. Anastacio will pay if things continue. Sheets is history. They will keep one of them.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Melvin will do all he can to keep CC. Anastacio will pay if things continue. Sheets is history. They will keep one of them.

And they have to pay Prince eventually too... I cant believe how cheap they signed Braun for. They got a steal in that deal

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I really thought Prince would be gone but with LaPorta traded who knows.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

All I can say is WOW. Pay the man his coin and sign him long term. 4-0 and 3 straight complete games. What a pickup for the Crew.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I guaranty they are having some Brews in the Clubhouse tonight.
Electric, hope it lasts. Sweep on the road, if it happens, should say allot to the other teams especially against the Cards.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

3 straight complete games for sabathia in a brewer uniform, the guy is really in a groove.

if melvin adds a quality arm to that brewer pen, then the cubs are fucked.

the brewers can win on the road vs solid competition, and the only advantage the cubs currently have over the brewers is in the pen.

hendry had better be paying attention to what melvin is doing.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I guaranty they are having some Brews in the Clubhouse tonight.
Electric, hope it lasts. Sweep on the road, if it happens, should say allot to the other teams especially against the Cards.

I thought after that Hancock guy on the Cards died in that alcohol related crash that mlb banned alcohol in clubhouse? Or was that only certain teams that did that?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

3 straight complete games for sabathia in a brewer uniform, the guy is really in a groove.

if melvin adds a quality arm to that brewer pen, then the cubs are fucked.

the brewers can win on the road vs solid competition, and the only advantage the cubs currently have over the brewers is in the pen.

hendry had better be paying attention to what melvin is doing.

Brewers have better rotation???

Z, Harden, Demp, Lilly....

Brewers have better lineup???

Soriano, Lee, Ramirez, Soto, Fukudome, theriot, derosa

Brewers have better rotation???

Z, Harden, Demp, Lilly....

Brewers have better lineup???

Soriano, Lee, Ramirez, Soto, Fukudome, theriot, derosa

are you serious??????

over the last 28 days:
Fukudome: 16 for 76, .210 ave., 1 hr
Derosa: .256 ave
Ramirez: 11 for 78, .149 ave
Lee: 0 HR and about 28 GIDP

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

douche bag.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I thought after that Hancock guy on the Cards died in that alcohol related crash that mlb banned alcohol in clubhouse? Or was that only certain teams that did that?

Obviously not as it has been in the news on this road trip. If you were a major leager would you want to hang for a bit after a win with the boys just like a local softball win or be about ME and shower and go about your business. Thank you for Kendall by the way. Outstanding addition. You will not be looking back much longer but chasing the Crew. On FIRE.