10 OR NOT!!! WHAT IS YOUR VOTE??

Re: 10 OR NOT!!! WHAT IS YOUR VOTE??

Very fine. She's a 9, but not a 10. Ten is bestowed only in very rare occasions. It's damn near impossible for any woman to transcend 9s to a 10. 10 is perfection defined.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Very fine. She's a 9, but not a 10. Ten is bestowed only in very rare occasions. It's damn near impossible for any woman to transcend 9s to a 10. 10 is perfection defined.

If She was Sitting on Your Face, would she be a 10 Then ?? :doh1

I Vote 10 ( even though she is Blond ) :smokesmal

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Sitting on my face might bump her up over a 9.5. But I do hear what you're saying.

On a side note, do you think those tits are real?[/quote]

Real ? NOWAY

I don't like fake either. But My first thought when looking at her was Her sitting on my Face. :LMAO

You need to look at candids to see what a girl really looks like. Airbrushing and photoshop can do wonders. Watch this video and see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

Agree, RealSlimShady. Reminds of a fan site of certain supermodel I have a fixation on. In the "casual" pics this is evident. Any time she goes anywhere the paparazzi is there. You see the girl out to lunch and she is a regular chic. Would never know she is who she is.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Agree, RealSlimShady. Reminds of a fan site of certain supermodel I have a fixation on. In the "casual" pics this is evident. Any time she goes anywhere the paparazzi is there. You see the girl out to lunch and she is a regular chic. Would never know she is who she is.

Who is it ? :pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is a 100,000,000

NO idea where to start on her first - i would need 20 hands, 10 mouths and at least 4 "units" to go everywhere i wanted to at once

Deuce

EOG Addicted

She is above average and very pretty but is too skinny.

Who is it ? :pop:

Don't let the laying down pose fool you. This girl has the tits and ass. And even though she's my fantasy, I'm still not giving her a fuckin 10!. See her getting coffee in Brooklyn and you might not even take a second look. Name is Adrian Lima. She just got engaged to a Minnesota Timberwolves player. Even claims to be a virgin.

Here's the happy couple - I hope they get divorced

and Richkas: me too, dude. I'd put a full inch of tongue up there and wouldn't remove it for a week.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Don't let the laying down pose fool you. This girl has the tits and ass. And even though she's my fantasy, I'm still not giving her a fuckin 10!. See her getting coffee in Brooklyn and you might not even take a second look. Name is Adrian Lima. She just got engaged to a Minnesota Timberwolves player. Even claims to be a virgin.

Here's the happy couple - I hope they get divorced

and Richkas: me too, dude. I'd put a full inch of tongue up there and wouldn't remove it for a week.

LOL, You have No Idea how Much I LOVE HER ! Now Stay away :LMAO

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

9. She looks like she has an underbite or giant teeth and no green eyes. Not a ten.

HOLY SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first 10!

Tony, who is she? Mrs. Montana's sister?

I'd give her a solid 9. She's hot for sure, but I can go to the beach tomorrow and find around 5 girls just like her. 10's are very rare and can take pics without all the photoshop/airbrushing and still blow you away.

Not a 10 imo, but I'd still like to have my way with her.

Looks like she could hold her own down at the Miss Cornfest '08 pageant at the county fair. I'll sponsor her.