Congrats AL Backers...

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Congrats AL backers.... Volquez is young and is looking shaky. AL is about to get on the board here and the AL is going to win this game. Congrats guys

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Congrats AL Backers...

:LMAO Reverse jinx threads all over the place...no wagers at all on this so I wouldn't mind seeing extras.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Im dizzy form all the forum jynx reverses right now... Id guess at this point a crazy 2-2 tie game after 13 innings... not that that would ever happe.... O wait a second...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

5 star ...hope for the push you can get a no action tie out of this really....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star ...hope for the push you can get a no action tie out of this really....

no betting for me... cheering for the Cubs sake IF we make the W.S. I want that home field advantage. And I am just a NL fan in general and its about time they win 1 of these damn games!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Congrats AL backers.... Volquez is young and is looking shaky. AL is about to get on the board here and the AL is going to win this game. Congrats guys

That was too easy. As soon as i saw this guy throw one pitch, i knew he was the weak link.

Can the Padres trade Trevor Hoffman to an AL club in between innings and we can get him in the game pitching for the AL in the next inning?

:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This is the world for you. Cubs aren't going to win the WS if Boston has the home field adv. (yes, the fix is in for boston-cubs ws)