Just seen your comment Madcapper, I'm also calling BS on the J Man haters

and those who are tired of his act in general.

Ignore his threads, not click 'em, don't reply to 'em, and he will no longer be a "draw"

I DO NOT believe you guys REALLY want him put out to pasture. Some of you wouldn't know what to do if he REALLY did ride off into the sunset.

Re: Just seen your comment Madcapper, I'm also calling BS on the J Man haters

and those who are tired of his act in general.

Ignore his threads, not click 'em, don't reply to 'em, and he will no longer be a "draw"

I DO NOT believe you guys REALLY want him put out to pasture. Some of you wouldn't know what to do if he REALLY did ride off into the sunset.

and you felt that post in the thread needed a thread of it's own?

proves my point exactly about you 2

DAMN

A guy going by the name "Ball Rash" on an internet gambling board doesn't like me

BOO F'N HOO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ego,

100%.

You ignore the threads he starts, he will stop posting.

But do we really want that?

I think most of us enjoy J Man for better or worse, but I know for a fact that some of these guys LIVE and BREATH on these forums for J Man

HELL, one particular forum may as well close it's doors if J Man were to walk away and never come back

WVU

EOG Master

Ego you nailed this one. I like the drama, but I am not such a bitch that I can't admit it.

I think most of us enjoy J Man for better or worse, but I know for a fact that some of these guys LIVE and BREATH on these forums for J Man

HELL, one particular forum may as well close it's doors if J Man were to walk away and never come back

nah

you're idiotic comments and post will keep it's doors open....you're catching up quick

ballwonder

EOG Master

If you go back and you look at every thread you will see the same names banging the same drum, no matter what forum.

Journeyman

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
"OGD has decided to close as Journeyman has retired from EOG" :LMAO:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

If you go back and you look at every thread you will see the same names banging the same drum, no matter what forum.

Exactly Ballwonder....

nah

you're idiotic comments and post will keep it's doors open....you're catching up quick

nah yeast infection,

it just wouldn't be the same over there if all you, Larry, Daryl, and Daryl had to talk about all day was me

true dat
the people that pay their bills and actually give a shit of how they come over as human beings to others

Some of you wouldn't know what to do if he REALLY did ride off into the sunset.

Wouldn't know what to do? WTF? You make it sound like someone's life is gonna shut down if Journeyman or any other poster stops posting.

I'd venture to guess that less than 1% of all posters on any forum visit that particular forum because of one other single poster's presence (not including THE SHRINK).

Somehow, life would go on for each and every one of us should Journeyman or any other poster disappear from the forums.

In the words of George Costanza, "DON'T GET ALL CRAZY ON ME!"

J

joeybagadonuts

Ego,

you are a nice guy- but about as dumb as a box of rocks. Do you really think people "enjoy" Jmans BS? Gimme a break.

WVU

EOG Master

Wouldn't know what to do? WTF? You make it sound like someone's life is gonna shut down if Journeyman or any other poster stops posting.

I'd venture to guess that less than 1% of all posters on any forum visit that particular forum because of one other single poster's presence (not including THE SHRINK).

Somehow, life would go on for each and every one of us should Journeyman or any other poster disappear from the forums.

In the words of George Costanza, "DON'T GET ALL CRAZY ON ME!"

skins, no offense but you are here tonight and yesterday because Jman is. I could list plenty of others as well

Ego,

you are a nice guy- but about as dumb as a box of rocks. Do you really think people "enjoy" Jmans BS? Gimme a break.

Yeast infection, Larry, Daryl and Daryl would have VERY LITTLE REASON to post anymore, I do know this.

Yes, people enjoy the whole "J Man Experience". Thread views and replies DO NOT lie. The guy was not here at all yesterday, and how many J Man threads and posts did we have here????

Journeyman

EOG Master

true dat
the people that pay their bills and actually give a shit of how they come over as human beings to others

....and you have always 'come off' as a real peach, since 2002 even....really amazing work on these boards Rash.

ego seriously you're the biggest fucking idiot and yes man to ever post on these forums

skins, no offense but you are here tonight and yesterday because Jman is. I could list plenty of others as well

How do you figure that? Journeyman has zero to do with why I visit EOG daily. Zero.

If I wasn't posting in threads relating to him or his stiffjob, I'd still be visiting EOG daily. The same goes for 99% of the other posters here. Just because I post in those threads doesn't mean I wouldn't be here otherwise. Not sure what's so complicated about that or how you drew that conclusion.

No offense taken, by the way.

ego - maybe you really love journey's drama, but you are projecting your feelings on others, sir.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ego,

Joey,

Understand your point. But why dont people just ignore every single one of his threads.

he will leave.

Journeyman

EOG Master

show me where I owe anyone anything....you can't ya stiff

Doesn't mean anything either way....I have read enough of your posts to get a feel for how you are, ya know how that goes.

It was also pathetic of you to talk about pictures you saw in my private photobucket....but did I ever say anything?

ego seriously you're the biggest fucking idiot and yes man to ever post on these forums

thanks Yeast Infection 12io4j2w90

Thank you for bringing your usual positive outlook to the party. Feel free to pick up your parting gifts ON THE WAY OUT :+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

ego - maybe you really love journey's drama, but you are projecting your feelings on others, sir.

Good post, sweet-tits. I totally agree.

of course he's a good man in your eyes....he's the only one that gives you a reacharound

Yeah, me and J Man NEVER disagree about anything and have NEVER had a disagreement EVER on the forums :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean anything either way....I have read enough of your posts to get a feel for how you are, ya know how that goes.

It was also pathetic of you to talk about pictures you saw in my private photobucket....but did I ever say anything?

this just goes to show how big of a retard you are....I alerted you that you should stop posting pictures from your photobucket as anyone could get into your album the way you were posting them.....you're not bright enough to know how to protect yourself and your family and I brought that to your attention via a mod

but your dumbass kept doing the same mistake over and over when you were posting pictures

nah, just those negative creatures that sit across the street all day bitching and moaning about everything under the sun.

I hope most of it is an act on their part, because if I was that damn negative on a daily basis I'd schedule an appointment with Dr Kevorkian