Can we lay off JMan for the stiff job?

Re: Can we lay off JMan for the stiff job?

There's a lot more to this than just paying it...there have been personal threats made and that is part , part of the reason I have delayed any further talks until I see where certain things go.... Terry and I were very tight , that is the worst part of this whole thing...I never walked away from the forum world and I said all along he would be paid.

I appreciate the offer LinesMover :thumbsup

No problem. Just trying to help if possible. And of course learn more about you. My mom was the first to teach me that two wrongs do not make a right.

Maybe you are lucky that you just got threats.

I had a similar situation a few years ago. A guy owed me 6 dimes.

Truth is, I never threatened him.
Just waited at his house until he came home from work. At which time I simply beat the fuck out of him.

He came home from work the next day with my 6 dimes. :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

I wonder if you'd call me a POS to my face, somehow I doubt it. :pop:

I guess this clown(ghost) dick tator is the new ball wonder.

Jman, no offense but I have backed off for some time now, no need to bring me into this thread.

J

joeybagadonuts

JOURNEYSTIFF and 5Starstiff a couple made in stiff heaven. BTW, MIKE H (aka JOURNEYMAN), I would say any of the stuff I say on here to you in real life and I am only 6'0'' 175.... you may be a big guy but based on your personality, i'm 100% sure you'd do NOTHING to me even if given the chance. :finger004

Journeyman

EOG Master

lol does that make you feel good?

Like you know anything about my personality.....seriously why do you bother?

J

joeybagadonuts

does having a picuture of yourself flexing make you feel good? lol

b/c you are a piece of shit stiff and you need to pay TT back. you have no honor, you are washed up and old, and need to get it together. good like mikey

Journeyman

EOG Master

does having a picuture of yourself flexing make you feel good? lol

b/c you are a piece of shit stiff and you need to pay TT back. you have no honor, you are washed up and old, and need to get it together. good like mikey

thanks again :cheers always a pleasure.

WVU

EOG Master

No problem. Just trying to help if possible. And of course learn more about you. My mom was the first to teach me that two wrongs do not make a right.

Maybe you are lucky that you just got threats.

I had a similar situation a few years ago. A guy owed me 6 dimes.

Truth is, I never threatened him.
Just waited at his house until he came home from work. At which time I simply beat the fuck out of him.

He came home from work the next day with my 6 dimes. :cheers

Linesmover you seem like a pretty good dude and all, but I am calling bullshit on this story. You beat someone's ass and then they paid you the next day. Uh huh. Sure. That was nice of you to offer Journeyman a job though.