So who works out pretty much every day?

I take a day off very rarely. I do a little gym work (not really my thing), and run an average of about 6-7 miles a day to keep myself in shape. This is a gambling forum so I am sure there's lots of fat asses. If people get motivated though, it's not so hard to lose the weight. Last year I lost about 50+ pounds. I went from 6 feet 234 to 6 feet and in the 180-185 range. I have gone from 1 extreme to the other though. I went from never working out and eating whatever to I feel funny if I take a day from working out. :LMAO

Apple

Banned
Re: So who works out pretty much every day?

I walk everyday and workout about 3 times a week.. I've lost about 43 pounds since Feb.. Exercising keeps your mind sharp

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I did until I got forced to go work in some shithole 200 miles from home that doesn't even have a f*cking gym...can't run since knee isn't up to snuff yet from surgery so now work out a few times a week on trips to other cities.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Me

if i don't work out i am somewhat irritable because i have excess energy - but exercising i burn some off and it is much easier to go to sleep at night

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

lol no...I still have a bit of a gut and need to lose the 15 lbs I gained when I couldn't do anything with the bum knee to get back to my original goal.

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

USE, repeat USE workout 6-days per week down to 2 at the most anymore ............yes im getting Old!

DR

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

If I were a betting man, I would say Dallas, TX. But I could be way off.

The Devil

EOG Master

GO ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK NOW.......MOSTLY BIKE, ELIPTICAL AND TREADMILL.....

1 DAY A WEEK LITE WEIGHTS AND MACHINES........

Miss a day here and there but often get in a.m. and p.m. to make it up. . . .

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Was going 5 days a week working some weights and running on the treadmill. Got my bench back up to where it was 10 years ago at around 300. I got injured about a month ago and haven't been to the gym since.

Any tips from anyone regarding not being able to work out but keeping the weight where it should be until you heel?

I'm in the gym lifting heavy and working hard three days a week. I'm doing short, but intense interval cardio on three of the off days. I play softball Saturday and Sunday nights and take one day completely off.

I've lost close to 100 pounds over the last few years.

5 days per week here. Will cut back to 3 or so after I lose another 10-12 lbs.

whats everybody's stature to go along w/ how much they work out?

6'1 214 lbs at the moment
MTThF

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

I am getting started again. I set eclipical at random for 15 and 44 minutes, 4 days a week. Goal is setting of 20, the highest and 59 minutes. I can watch entire SportsCenter then. Best gym is Planet Fitness® -- The Judgment Free Zone®. 10 a month no contract. They are nationwide. Very light drinker and never have done drugs, ie smoked pot so that helps. 6'5" 225 and goal of 190