Shrink torn a new one at SBR?

Apple

Banned
Re: Shrink torn a new one at SBR?

Yeah because everyone has a 15 year old girl in their past. I do too...but I was 15 at the time---and that's the difference.

^^^^
BTW, the topic is about Shrink taking a free trip to Vegas on SBR's dime. Can we stay on point?

Whats your name on SBR? I know who you are, I'm just curious to see if you'll admit it.

Yeah because everyone has a 15 year old girl in their past. I do too...but I was 15 at the time---and that's the difference.

I had just turned 14 when I had my first 15-year old. Boned it like I owned it :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

mofome

Banned

I know you do. Post it and I'll admit to it, provided you admit to being a child ********.

Fake names are fun. I was once called WE EAT FISH, those were some of the greatest days of my life.

Shrink will be proud...you're earning your keep!
And you're kept son.

Do you really not see the nuance in Ken ribbing John? Why do you insist on making this out to be more than that?

You're the only stooge that doesn't get the joke. Lonely... :bevis1

mofome

Banned

And you're kept son.

Do you really not see the nuance in Ken ribbing John? Why do you insist on making this out to be more than that?

You're the only stooge that doesn't get the joke. Lonely...

Jimmy, i once didn't get a joke and it was one of the worst days of my life. The actual worst day was a day i only had 14 posts due to flu like symptoms.

Jimmy, i once didn't get a joke and it was one of the worst days of my life. The actual worst day was a day i only had 14 posts due to flu like symptoms.
Man up! I once posted from the men's room at a Greyhound Bus station with a bad case of jock itch.

John is over here posting the URL to his site, yes the .com is included, and now he backs out on a deal he made with Shrink.

John wanted Shrink to make 100 posts at SBR. He could have just invited Shrink to the party. Instead he encourages Shrink to post. If you have a problem with Shrink posting at SBR then blame John.

mofome

Banned

John is over here posting the URL to his site, yes the .com is included, and now he backs out on a deal he made with Shrink.

John wanted Shrink to make 100 posts at SBR. He could have just invited Shrink to the party. Instead he encourages Shrink to post. If you have a problem with Shrink posting at SBR then blame John.

Johns words and his actions do not correlate.

IMO John made himself look bad. He made shrink look good. Not that shrink cares, but John is not acting like his usual self. He always seemed classy and didn't say many negative things about others. He seemed more humble until the past few days.

I don't understand why he would make an ass of himself and post some of the things he did. I know I didn't expect him to say some of the things he did. Shrink handled it professionally and proved his point without stooping to SBR John's level. That, I respect, ALOT.

mofome

Banned

IMO John made himself look bad. He made shrink look good. Not that shrink cares, but John is not acting like his usual self. He always seemed classy and didn't say many negative things about others. He seemed more humble until the past few days.

I don't understand why he would make an ass of himself and post some of the things he did. I know I didn't expect him to say some of the things he did. Shrink handled it professionally and proved his point without stooping to SBR John's level. That, I respect, ALOT.

I talked with Ken when i got back and he decided it was best not to stoop to that level. Ken has never asked anyone to post at sbr or any other site, he just doesn't restrict anyone. I appreciate the fact that i am able to post where i please.

I talked with Ken when i got back and he decided it was best not to stoop to that level. Ken has never asked anyone to post at sbr or any other site, he just doesn't restrict anyone. I appreciate the fact that i am able to post where i please.

For sure. And I appreciate the fact that he doesn't feel the need to restrict mods from posting elsewhere. I respect Ken more every week. :cheers

Apple

Banned

Exactly.. I wonder if he's been drinking lately?

Wazzup

EOG Member

Great job on damage control, guys. There'll be a little extra in your pay envelope this month.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Great job on damage control, guys. There'll be a little extra in your pay envelope this month.

lissen up wazzup, I am not paid to be here but i may start asking for pay if you are going to post. that aside, Ken is not cheap. There is a matter of principle here. By your grading system John was a cheap ass several times on Shrinks dime but it can't be the other way cause John John has his panties in a wad. Lame.

Apple

Banned

John's on tilt.

He put me on Post Review.. Guess when you are losing an argument the best thing to do is put the person you are arguing with on PR..

He's definitely drinking a ton.. For a retired man he's all over the place

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi SG :+waving-5
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm going over there to take a look.

Jeff? Have you been banned there yet?

I have been to SBR a few times when something here piqued my interest.

It's a beating.

As juvenile as EOG sometimes becomes, adolescence is a way of life at SBR.

But I did notice after Shrink's post there today, that I could get an "all-expense paid" trip to the SBR bash in Las Vegas for 1000 posts. Since a trip to the Golden Nugget may cost me $4.00 at the most, I feel slighted.

I may demand arriving downtown in a Blackhawk helicopter. Gee, the Golden Nugget has beer?