What posters would be banned from your forum?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: What posters would be banned from your forum?

Only posters that threaten bodily harm to another or family members. Other than that you need to have somewhat of thick skin if you are on a forum, plain and simple.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Posters threateing other posters, posters threatening to contact FBI, posters using racial slurs, and anyone posting pictures/nasty shit about kids...(family should be off limits)

Wazzup

EOG Member

JJ Gold. Thank God SBR is too stupid to ban him. Worse, they pay him... how dumb is that???

Posters that want me to rate their favorite tits annoy the hell out of me and should be banned immediately.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak and that other tout mutt that was posting here briefly - I believe he went by Adam something

royboy

EOG Dedicated

posters that scammed or tried to scam other posters

What is the point of banning posters, they just come back under other names.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I'd also ban Chicago Hotsides for being an unfunny joke.

No one from here...but I can think of a few across the street.

Space Cowboy

EOG Member

It's very easy to get banned.

I'm not going to let it happen again....I've started taking meds.

12io4j2w90
^I like this guy

ballwonder

EOG Master

How about front shot, closer to the camera than the last pic, sunglasses on leaning over a chair? Or if that is not handy a frontal shot in another bikini will do, lol.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Anyone who runs around criticizing picks and opinions on games as if they never lose. :finger004
**usually the same people who never post a pick

Nope. won't be this weekend, either. I have to work. I'll get there, and I'll be sure to warn you when I coming.

I just happened to have that lying around. When I saw leaning over a chair, I thought of that pic....of course, there is a sexy sexy man in the chair...but I'm sure you guys don't want to see that.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I would have a cast off the island vote once a month. The entire forum population nominates 5 candidates for getting kicked to the curb, for a month. We have a runoff, and most votes gets stuck on an island, surrounded by sharks, for a month, away from here. If that person comes back under another name in that month, gone for a year. Could be entertaining, an improvement to the forum, and a real dramatic time. Last day of month, the vote among the five candidates takes place, and whoever gets the most, is publicly vilified, shamed and banned. When I am head mod, that is my first campaign promise...change.

OF...:party :+anxious- :party