Shrink, I sent you an email a few hours ago!

PO69

EOG Master
Respond when you get a chance.

I guess that I have to leave the site now anyway since MOFOME became a moderator! I did promise that I think. Someone find me a link to my promise.

But now I see why the GENERAL AND DIRTY left! They would not have put up with a little shit like MO for very long

Re: Shrink, I sent you an email a few hours ago!

PO,

I have been gone much of the evening...

I will respond to your email tomorrow... 91023i2ndw;l

P.S.

They left well before mofome returned here...

What's your point anyways?

If you don't want to post here, then I understand...

No one is forcing you...

Ken

PO69

EOG Master

Fair enough! At least respond before I have to stop posting though! I am sure that someone will dig up that link in a few hours

Or at least posting for free!!

:LMAO :houra :finger004

Well I know one thing EGO. I wont make some dumbass thread about being at 5000 posts. I hate it when people do that. It is reall nothing to be proud of I dont think

you're one post short of 5K PO69. Don't quit on us now

Respond when you get a chance.

I guess that I have to leave the site now anyway since MOFOME became a moderator! I did promise that I think. Someone find me a link to my promise.

But now I see why the GENERAL AND DIRTY left! They would not have put up with a little shit like MO for very long
I think you should stay.

PO69 - Stick around. Still a lot of old school guys here that are just blending with the new school.

PO, DONT LEAVE....IT TAKE ALL KINDS TO MAKE A SITE 91023i2ndw;l

SHRINK, DONT WORRY...THE EMAIL IS PROBABLY ABOUT MATT WINNING A POKER TOURNEY:+excited-

Apple

Banned

PO69,

I personally hope to stay.. You are a knowledgable guy you know your shit, really hope you decide to stay.

mofome

Banned

strange. why do you care about me so much po? you talk about me on all kinds of sites. i talk about sports and handicapping, your issues are a bit petty. do your thing, no need for all of the announcements.