Fuck

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Fuck

That is because MOFOME is getting paid too much too post. They had to drop a few servers.

Seriously though MO, if you are not getting paid at LEAST $3000 per month, then you are wasting your time here. It isnt worth any less than that to be here as much as you are. Maybe you could go $2500 a month, but no less

5 star bomb

EOG Master

That is because MOFOME is getting paid too much too post. They had to drop a few servers.

Seriously though MO, if you are not getting paid at LEAST $3000 per month, then you are wasting your time here. It isnt worth any less than that to be here as much as you are. Maybe you could go $2500 a month, but no less

I would do what he is doing for $1,500 a month

mofome

Banned

lol

Blondie

EOG Master

And to think Jeff I was worried yesterday when you were nice. I see you are back to your usual self....

I'm rethinking my strategies..

Tomorrow morning, I may start a "Good Morning, Fuck," thread...

I have to go with youth....

As the Snoopy commercial says, "Get Mo, it pays!"

munson15

I want winners...

Paging Mr. Jones.....Mr. Jeff Jones.....there is a thread in the main forum (not this one) that requires your immediate attention.:smokesmal

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mods can we avoid 4 letter words in the threads?

...oh yea mo is now a mod I think this changes things a bit.