HEY MO THE MOD! CAN I BE THE FIRST POSTER U PUT ON POST REVIEW?

HOWS THIS?

HEY MO!!oij213490 FUCK YOU!!:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

SUCK MY FUCKING:sex AND KISS MY FUCKING:3dfesses:

YOUR NOT A MOD...UR JUST A :+signss13- :3dgros13:

BLONDIE IS 5 TIMES THE MOD YOULL EVER BE!!!:finger004

BLONDIE KNOWS WAY MORE ABOUT SPORTS, GAMBLING AND THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY THAN YOULL EVER KNOW!:finger007-1

SO CONGRATS ON BEING A MOD!:party

AND GOOOOOO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!:+counting

NOW SHOW SOME REAL MOD AUTHORITY AND PUT ME ON POST REVIEW!! 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned
Re: HEY MO THE MOD! CAN I BE THE FIRST POSTER U PUT ON POST REVIEW?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

gotti, censorship is not really my calling. im not too sensitive; people can say as they please and enjoy themselves.

DAMN! WELL, IM GOONA GO DRINK A FEW BEERS....THEN ILL COME BACK AND TRY AGAIN!:cocktail

CONRATS ON MAKING MOD! 91023i2ndw;l :+excited-

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

DAMN! WELL, IM GOONA GO DRINK A FEW BEERS....THEN ILL COME BACK AND TRY AGAIN!:cocktail

CONRATS ON MAKING MOD! 91023i2ndw;l :+excited-

hurry up. I can hardly wait to see your second effort. :cheers

Apple

Banned

Mofome is going to be a good mod cause he's not going to throw his weight around reminding everyone that he's a mod and he has powers like others.

mofome is going to make EOG even better.. I really think this place is moving in the right direction more so than any other.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Gotti, you toe-sucking fuck, I would ban you if I could :LMAO

j/k, you know I like you :cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mofome is going to be a good mod cause he's not going to throw his weight around reminding everyone that he's a mod and he has powers like others.

mofome is going to make EOG even better.. I really think this place is moving in the right direction more so than any other.

Agree 100% with everything you said, but especially this place getting better.

Apple

Banned

Shawn Gotti,

What is that site where you talk about girls feet?

mofome

Banned

ty gyno, i dont care to even have a title other than it just allowing people to know that i am able to assist them if needed.

:cheers