BetJam agrees we will have the 10,000 "Hi/Low" NFL contest again

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Just wanting to gauge interest, as i am about to talk to Scotty about the contest again this year....it would be the 6th year for it, and has been a quick sell out each year....would like to get an idea who is interested if we have 32......just let me know here in the thread if you are interested....this will not reserve you a spot, or obligate you to anything, but please, if you arent going to play, don't say interested....we want to see if we have 32 that want to play again...for those that have played in the past, you know the contest....its very easy, quite fun, and lots of prizes....I expect to see alot of you back, as repeat players.....for those that dont know how it works, i am just copying below, the rules from the signup thread last year....ignore, for now, the part about emailing and depositing to get in, as nothing is official yet....this is just so you understand what the contest is bout....

Once again, for the 5th straight year, BucsfanInc. and BetJamaica team up to bring you the NFL Hi/Low Contest....With over 10,000 in prizes available....

For those of you that havent seen this contest, or played before, i can briefly explain it to you....(there is a slight variation) this year....

The contest will be LIMITED TO THE FIRST 32 players who deposit to play...

Post up cost for this contest is $170.00 (basically 10.00/week for the NFL season)

Each player will be randomly drawn a team, and they will have that team for the entire season....each week, the team that scores the highest number of points AND the team that scores the lowest number of points will each win 250.00 cash.........

Also each week, there is a (29) pool.....due to the tougher offshore climate right now we have changed the (29) pool to free play money this year, since it is an extra from BetJam.....each week 100.00 free play will go into the (29) pool, if no one lands on (29) it continues to build weekly, until hit...once hit, it starts back over at 100.00 and builds again until the last week...if no one lands on (29) the final week, the team closest, WITHOUT going over, claims the remaining funds...

This is a very simple contest, you dont have to worry about getting picks in, and it provides alot of fun and interest during the year....

No picks are necessary, and well over 1/2 the players usually come out ahead on this contest.......

the first criticism people usually say is they are afraid they will draw a bad team...well, its not as it appears, as someone would think that Indy would be the best for scoring, or Texans the worst for scoring, but check the stats....i think the colts only cashed otwice last year......being the highest scoring avg team, is not the same as the highest scoring team for a given week.....same with the low...

** As a bonus from BetJamaica, anyone who sends in 300.00 or more to play in the contest will get their reload bonus (as long as they qualify for a bonus) on the total deposit, and then the 170.00 will be taken out...so it gives you a little extra to play with...(normal BJ rollover rules apply)

** All prizes in the contest will have 4x rollover

How To Enter:

1. You must open an account (if u dont have one) at BetJamaica

2. Once u have made your deposit (or are ready to transfer existing money from your acct for the contest) you will need to email both support@betjm.com and bucsfan67@eog.com, with your acct number, your posting handle, and let them know you want to transfer 170.00 to account #8787, for the EOG Hi/Low NFL Contest.....

I will keep this thread updated with how many spots are remaining....in the past, this contest usually sells out within 2-3 days....but with it being harder to fund right now, i expect it to take longer....but IT WILL BE LIMITED to the first 32 players to get their funds in.....

If you have any questions you can ask here , or email me at bucsfan67@eog.com, or if u have any funding questions, feel free to email banking@betjm.com or me and we will try and help...

I believe that the majority of you already have a BetJam account, if u dont YOU ARE MISSING OUT on one of the most solid books out there, with outstanding customer service....

Once the contest is full, we will randomly draw and get our teams.....

Best of luck, and as always

THANKS TO BETJAMAICA FOR ANOTHER GREAT CONTEST HERE AT EOG.....

Apple

Banned
Re: Do we have (32) guys interested in the 10,000 "Hi/Low" NFL contest again with BetJam?

Re: Do we have (32) guys interested in the 10,000 "Hi/Low" NFL contest again with BetJam?

Sounds good.. Count me in

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Great contest & run nicely by bucs.

This one should fill up fast......

Junior

EOG Veteran

Missed this the past few years, please count me in.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yes i would like to get in on this action

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Do we have (32) guys interested in the 10,000 "Hi/Low" NFL contest again with Bet

Re: Do we have (32) guys interested in the 10,000 "Hi/Low" NFL contest again with Bet

Missed this the past few years, please count me in.

i'll make sure to send ya a PM , if we do it, when we start signing up, so you'll remember...

If i dont see enough interest to fill it pretty quickly though, we probably wont be doing it......

Its early, but we need to know who would get in....cuz you almost have to start in late july to do stuff anymore, since it takes longer to fund at places....although, BetJam has several deposit options to make it easier......and alot of EOG'ers are already funded there..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

count me in on this one...

count me in too

PO69

EOG Master

Well I wont be in the specific contest, but I will koin any postup handicapping football contest as long as entry fee is below $1000

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Well I wont be in the specific contest, but I will koin any postup handicapping football contest as long as entry fee is below $1000

thanks, that has NOTHING to do with this thread.....we know you play in post up contests....

we will have other things available too...we are guaging interest on different things, to see what best variety we can have

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Bucsfan67

Count me in this year again. This is always a fun contest for the entire year!

:cheers

VVV

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'll be in......fun contest!!!!

in

mofome

Banned

love it

91023i2ndw;l

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Been in the past 2 yrs......going for the tri fecta this season !

In

ballwonder

EOG Master

in

August West

Rambler

in.

PS - F You KC CHiefs. Lowest scoring team in the league for the season but only got me one 3-way split for low of the week. (I'm still bitter, thanks for reminding me bucs)

shooterman

EOG Veteran

IN for sure.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

In 12io4j2w90

Great contest Bucs :cheers

count me in

Very Interested!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Sounds interesting to me...I'm in.

This sounds very intresting...could we get winners and losers from past years or even last years players and amounts won?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BUCSFAN I DONT HAVE TIME FOR KIDS STUFF I AM A SERIOUS GAMBLER NOT SOME TWO BIT CONTEST CHASER.THE ONLY GUYS WHO PLAY CONTESTS ARE THE GUYS WHO CANT SURVIVE ON THERE OWN SO THEY PLAY CONTESTS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEGENERATE GAMBLERS AND THIS FILLS THE SICKNESS OF NEEDING ACTION.

HEY BUCSFAN YOU BETTER REMIND THESE DEADBEATS THEY HAVE TO POST UP MONEY WITH BET JAMAICA SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO SCRATCH 5 GUYS OFF YOUR LIST THAT DIDNT READ THE RULE THAST SAYS THIS CONTEST COSTS MONEY:LMAO :LMAO

Apple

Banned

Oh shoot you have to put money :yikess

Junior

EOG Veteran

BUCSFAN I DONT HAVE TIME FOR KIDS STUFF I AM A SERIOUS GAMBLER NOT SOME TWO BIT CONTEST CHASER.THE ONLY GUYS WHO PLAY CONTESTS ARE THE GUYS WHO CANT SURVIVE ON THERE OWN SO THEY PLAY CONTESTS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEGENERATE GAMBLERS AND THIS FILLS THE SICKNESS OF NEEDING ACTION.

HEY BUCSFAN YOU BETTER REMIND THESE DEADBEATS THEY HAVE TO POST UP MONEY WITH BET JAMAICA SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO SCRATCH 5 GUYS OFF YOUR LIST THAT DIDNT READ THE RULE THAST SAYS THIS CONTEST COSTS MONEY:LMAO :LMAO

Alot of these contests here at EOG sponsored by BetJamaica call for using your brain. Many just pick out of a hat cause it's a free contest but some try to do their best and win. On slow days gambling, its fun following a contest or 2, keeps one busy, but I know as famous as you are you always have things to do like visit the Irish Social clubs. :devil:

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted

count me in

I'd love to play...

Judging by the people who have posted in this thread, I'd be the prohibitive favorite...oij213490

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

looks like we have 22 right off the bat, and i know we would get the other 10...this has only been up less than a day....

I will talk to Betjamaica and see if we can get the green light, for a 6th year....

Bucsfan,

I am glad to see you are offering a contest. But If I could just play devil advocate for a second here....It cost $170 to get in...you are assinged a random team....The problem here alot of is based on luck...Probably only 8-10 guys come away with money? And then on top of that is has to be rolled over 4 times. To me I would rahter take the $170 and parlay it on my own. But to each his own...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucsfan,

I am glad to see you are offering a contest. But If I could just play devil advocate for a second here....It cost $170 to get in...you are assinged a random team....The problem here alot of is based on luck...Probably only 8-10 guys come away with money? And then on top of that is has to be rolled over 4 times. To me I would rahter take the $170 and parlay it on my own. But to each his own...

If thats how you see it, its your choice......there are (2) winners each week, for 17 weeks, not counting the (29) pool winners as well....easily, over 1/2 the entries in this contest, come out ahead......anyone who has played knows that......simply winning 1/2 of 1 week gets you your money back plus...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

If thats how you see it, its your choice......there are (2) winners each week, for 17 weeks, not counting the (29) pool winners as well....easily, over 1/2 the entries in this contest, come out ahead......anyone who has played knows that......simply winning 1/2 of 1 week gets you your money back plus...

Do you have the results on last year's contest

(WHICH TEAM WON THE MOST etc etc)

I had Tenn I believe I was shut out for the season:cocktail

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Do you have the results on last year's contest

(WHICH TEAM WON THE MOST etc etc)

I had Tenn I believe I was shut out for the season:cocktail

someone tracked it in a thread, but i honestly dont remember who.....so i dont know how it was titled....all the winners threads are here in offshore, under "Betjamaica hi/low winners" for each week.....but thats 17 threads......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

actually i did put them all in one thread....here are all the winners from last year, so people can see, even though a couple people got lucky and won 3 different weeks (at least part of the week), there were still 20+ winners in the contest.....thats GREAT ODDS...

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...betjamaica-hi-low-contest-winners-100851.html

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

actually i did put them all in one thread....here are all the winners from last year, so people can see, even though a couple people got lucky and won 3 different weeks (at least part of the week), there were still 20+ winners in the contest.....thats GREAT ODDS...

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...betjamaica-hi-low-contest-winners-100851.html

thanks bucs

shapsplace

EOG Addicted

I would play in this again but PLEASE don't give me the f-ing Texans again...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I would play in this again but PLEASE don't give me the f-ing Texans again...

haha, i had em the year before you....and same thing, they score low, but would always get like 10 points, just enough not to get the low.....but i dont think they will score much at all this year, i wouldnt mind getting them

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Love to be in again:cocktail

Heck yes. I was the big winner last year with the Jags. :houra