At least one pick for Tuesday

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
For those of you who have been reading my analysis in the main forum, I am going to ride the Marlins over until it misses. And, you know why.

Marlins last 17 games: 15 overs - 0 unders - 2 pushes.

957/958 Philly/Florida OVER 9 1/2 +100
Myers/Nolasco

I went back and checked my notes.
I have played this total over 6 of the previous 8 games. I'll take another crack at it and expect to cash.
I don't know the weather or the umpire. It's a blind bet. Until Florida shows me they can play a game under double digits I'll hit it every day. I like the pitchers, too, for the over. This smells over.

Apple

Banned
Re: At least one pick for Tuesday

Anyone who has been chasing Marlins unders is probably broke or in Prison.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Adding:
966 Pads -122 Kershaw/Maddux
Playing a hot team with 5 straight wins, at home, with the better pitcher going against a Dodgers team that is really struggling to score runs. The Bums have been held to 0 or 1 run in 9 out of their last 17 games. Maddux has been especially tough lately and he loves to pitch at Petco. He's won 6 of his last 8 starts against them with an era of under 2.70.
I'll lay the small price here as I expect another low scoring game.

973 White Sox -110 Contreras/Robertson
The Pale Hose have won 7 in a row scoring 7, 12, 11, 10, 6, 6 and 9 runs during that span. Now they must hit the road and they have the right guy on the mound. Contreras has been in fine form with an ERA of 2.76 and has won his last 4 starts. The Sox are 21-8 against AL Central teams this year. Detroit is still hit and miss, looking to be consistent.
Again, I'll lay the small price for the better team who is hot at the moment.
It's not who you play, it's when you play them.

BettingFool

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Tim, right there with you on the (pads and wsox)..

i tried to tell you yesterday in another thread..

the marlins played an Under last tuesday against the braves. the final score was (5-4) and was listed as a push at covers... however (9.5) was available almost all day long. we won on the Under in that game, its posted here, somewhere... the line only went to (9) very late in the day...

but yeah they have been hot on the Overs.