Fastest true freshman in NCAAF

mofome

Banned
Jeff Demps, RB recruit for Florida, already had posted the fastest 100m time of any high schooler in the nation. 10.17, electronic timing. The fifth fastest 100 in history for a high schooler.

Yesterday he ran in the Prefontaine meet with a bunch of world class sprinters who are peaking for the Olympic trials.

First there was a false start (not by Demps) but he led the pack at the 40-yard mark when they were called back.

In the next start he was out of the blocks first, led by 3 feet at the 40, still led at the 70-yard mark. He was run down at the end, but still finished third in the field.

I haven't seen anything of Trindon Holliday in this sprint season so far, so as of now Demps is the fastest football player in the country.

with he, moody, and harvin in the back field with tebow, this team is loaded with speed. rainey as well.

good lord

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fasted true freshman in NCAAF

Mofo,
You are spewing out info today.

Any games in the MLB that you have wagered on?

mofome

Banned

os was my top play. wanted it on matchbook. im rooting in the rrl for bettingprophets!

im here for sports brotha!

:houra

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Gators baby....i like this thread mofome...meanwhile tim tebow is circumsizing kids in Phillipines...see him on campus all the time, pissed me off at the Campus Lodge pool party we were playin beer pong and he was playin, he jsut wouldnt drink....

mofome

Banned

Gators baby....i like this thread mofome...meanwhile tim tebow is circumsizing kids in Phillipines...see him on campus all the time, pissed me off at the Campus Lodge pool party we were playin beer pong and he was playin, he jsut wouldnt drink....

tebow is my fav non vol football player. that says a lot and kinda pisses me off.

2348ji23e

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Gators loaded no doubt. The cocktail party should be something.