Lakers -1.5 at TheGreek

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Lakers -1.5 at TheGreek

Though the move is big, keep in mind that a move from -1.5 to +1.5 is equivalent to a move from -4 to -3 so it isn't quite as big as it looks.

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

I'd love to see a 2.

The Books are heavy on the Lakers so you may get your wish.

Problem is the middle. Greek and most other books opened at Boston -1.5.
So any one that Grabbed the Lakers +1.5 now have a middle opportunity with Celtics +1.5.

The middle hits if either team wins by one point.

Boston +2 does not widen the margin for the middle but it does open the door for the draw. Example: You have the Lakers +1.5 and Celtics +2.
Again, The middle hits if either team wins by one point. But a Lakers win by two points gives you a win and a push.

Still trying to figure out Keneke.

Didn't he start out as some "Line Service Salesman" and now has ingratiated himself into some sort of "regular guy" giving advice.

Dang. Never seen that before on a forum.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

anyone who plays the lakers NOW is just asking for trouble and will be the first to bitch and complain if the Lakers win by 1 - they will complain about the "bad beat" they took not realizing their stupidity cost them a win when they could have had the lakers getting points or at pick. as a Lakers' fan i am rooting like hell for them but the time to bet them has long since come and gone and now with EVERYONE and their mother on the Lakers the ONLY play to make here is the Celtics

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

anyone who plays the lakers NOW is just asking for trouble and will be the first to bitch and complain if the Lakers win by 1 - they will complain about the "bad beat" they took not realizing their stupidity cost them a win when they could have had the lakers getting points or at pick. as a Lakers' fan i am rooting like hell for them but the time to bet them has long since come and gone and now with EVERYONE and their mother on the Lakers the ONLY play to make here is the Celtics

Agree 91023i2ndw;l

Will post a 2nd half play if it presents itself.

2pac

EOG Senior Member

Bet the spread if you are taking lakers and ML if youa re taking celtics.

NBA finals games never finish with a point differential less than 3.