Does anyone except payroll people start threads here?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Does anyone except payroll people start threads here?

So ironic Raiders who bitched about me for years for starting these type threads NEVER EVER did I post such a high percentage of these threads and of course mine were much more interesting.

So ironic Raiders who bitched about me for years for starting these type threads NEVER EVER did I post such a high percentage of these threads and of course mine were much more interesting.
JMan - You're the best poster. I start a lot of threads but try to keep 90% sports/gambling.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good enough guys. Let's try to make this a better place.

Glenn, I am glad to here you say let's. Which means since you are willing to help, why don't you make a few threads to talk about sports/gambling.

Since that seems to be the biggest issue you have presented thus far :cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

Good enough guys. Let's try to make this a better place.

<TABLE width=210><TBODY><TR><TD width=8> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=188>I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width=210><TBODY><TR><TD width=8></TD><TD vAlign=top width=188>I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don?t tread on me

So be it
Threaten no more
To secure peace is to prepare for war
So be it
Settle the score
Touch me again for the words that you?ll hear evermore...

Most threads are paid because the titles are always a question - designed to "generate traffic." Except the traffic is mostly the other paid poster/mods talking to each other. The questions are superfluous, as fascinating as "What's your shoe size?" Or a Journeyman classic, "Why do I like the smell of my own farts?" Yes I want to log in for an hour a day to read this stuff. Not. More like 10 minutes a week these days, tops.

The site is a shell of it's former self, which isn't surprising--most offshore gambling sites are the same way nowadays. The industry has died for U.S. players. :hung

skywesal- You've been around forever and another what I consider forum friend. Hasn't it always been that way this time of the year?

:smokesmali am to "computer illiterate" to know how to start a thread-I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS TO ASK PEOPLE,HOWEVER I WAIT,UNTIL A SUBJECT WHICH I CAN ADD TO, COMES UP-GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Skyweasel aka captain obvious with another very astute, well thought out offering. All the goobers are in town tonight, must be a slow night in the real world to have such greats hanging out amongst the lowly degenerates.

It's called JUNE , not much else happening .

JMan - You're the best poster. I start a lot of threads but try to keep 90% sports/gambling.

Threads about JJ Gold, J Man, Micelli, SBR, and OGD don't count as "gambling threads" Raiders ::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

We all seen what happens when raiders tries to be the main thread starter. It's called a train wreck that soon leads to a failed forum. It seems to me there has been a serious downturn since he started posting 20 threads a day. And it ain't because of what time of the year it is. Glenn is right, this place has gone from interesting read to a cross between a pedophile saying let's look at tits and rate this chick, a junior high prom and raiders retreading any threads that may induce a post. Even drama and flaming was better than this. That is my 2 cents.

OF...:cheers

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Most threads are paid because the titles are always a question - designed to "generate traffic." Except the traffic is mostly the other paid poster/mods talking to each other. The questions are superfluous, as fascinating as "What's your shoe size?" Or a Journeyman classic, "Why do I like the smell of my own farts?" Yes I want to log in for an hour a day to read this stuff. Not. More like 10 minutes a week these days, tops. players. :hung

But its what their paid to do skyweseal but with so many paid posters it does clutter the forum hopefully during football season we see less of it. I used to hate when Dirty copy and pasted news articles all over the main forum now all these paid posters asking a question is becoming my new pet peeve.

We all seen what happens when raiders tries to be the main thread starter. It's called a train wreck that soon leads to a failed forum. It seems to me there has been a serious downturn since he started posting 20 threads a day. And it ain't because of what time of the year it is. Glenn is right, this place has gone from interesting read to a cross between a pedophile saying let's look at tits and rate this chick, a junior high prom and raiders retreading any threads that may induce a post. Even drama and flaming was better than this. That is my 2 cents.

OF...:cheers
Constant bashing of EOG isn't going to fill your tip jar. Didn't you learn anything from your RX days? Now throw up a play today. 11 out of 12 is tough but I have confidence in you.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Constant bashing of EOG isn't going to fill your tip jar. Didn't you learn anything from your RX days? Now throw up a play today. 11 out of 12 is tough but I have confidence in you.

Your ruining this forum, like you did at your own TFZ even though you were giving away POS money, you tried to be main poster and failed miserably. You were main poster at Peeps, what happened there? Even the failing rx had to get rid of you. Now after trashing SBR, you have come to make this place into a human waste factory. The one thing I have learned, you are a totally worthless shitferbrains poster. Too bad you did not click thru your exotics on the Belmont, mush.

OF...:finger004

raiders, go fuck yourself.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have to agree with Frog here.

Raiders is a joke of a power poster...he just doesn't have it.

Comes across as fake as can be, you have to 'sell' the thread you start you idiot!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders you have to let it come to you more naturally, too much forcing.

There's just not much happening right now.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Comes across as fake as can be, you have to 'sell' the thread you start you idiot!

He's never had it. The RX peaked when he was banned from there. I told The Shrink from day one, when he started EOG, don't allow raiders and jj Gold to ruin this forum and drive good posters away. At least I gave my honest opinion. Soon those two drove away Krackman and Green Dobie, two quality posters. I stick with my original position. They are both too fake for my tastes, file that under the Frog keep it real department. Either way, The Shrink is a big boy, he makes the calls.

OF...2348ji23e

I really don't take anything that Frog or JMan say into consideration but it would be interesting to keep hearing what other posters think.

If guys think that I'm posting too much then I'll curtail my posting.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I really don't take anything that Frog or JMan say into consideration but it would be interesting to keep hearing what other posters think.

of course you do.:+signs15-

J Man is right, you're forcing things Raiders. Let the game come to you

Journeyman

EOG Master

First he tells me I know what I'm doing then he blows off my constructive criticism.

Whatever.

You don't have to start 50 threads to be contributing, you can build a thread without starting it.

Like I said, most likely posting too much but really don't care what a guy like Jman thinks. I like to power post. I can bring over more Offshore and European gambling news if interested. I read lots of forums.

I'm looking to improve my "average carpentry skills" Raiders, you got anything you can share to help me out??

TIA buddy

Wish I could help with that but can't. I'm sure JMan has some interesting tid-bits on the subject.

I'm looking to improve my "average carpentry skills" Raiders, you got anything you can share to help me out??

TIA buddy

Dammit...

I was just going to start a carpentry thread.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

JMan, EGO and Frog (dare I say it) are right, you are going way overboard Raiders. You can get paid under the table and not be so obvious about it. You're like a bull in the China shop with this mission of showing Ken you are earning your money. Let things come to you, you can be grateful to Ken for the opportunity without the sickening asskissing in almost every thread you create. Become more natural, quality over quantity. And BTW when JMan speaks about posting you should shut up and get out your notepad. As for the topic....

What's happening here for those not smart enough to figure it out yet is very simple. Right now is crunch time for forums like this. The period before football starts is like the after Thanksgiving to XMas holiday period for retailers, if you're going to make it now is the time to get the jack. What Shrink did is hire a few extra mods to replace General and Dirty. He also went out and compensated more JMan types, that being those who are getting paid but are told to keep it quiet. Pretend like you just love me and the site guys, most of all don't admit EOG is compensating you. Why? Because this is the time to close some deals and bring in advertisers, why do you think Ken is in Costa Rica talking to Micky? He's not traveling because the surf is up, he's trying to bring in some new ad dollars. That's also why we keep seeing the "look how busy this place is everyone" threads. Over and over a reference to all the new posters, the forum getting busier, and how they are gaining on thier competitors. And yes of course that's why there is a new Director of Market....... err... sorry, I can't even type it without laughing my ass off! Anyway the plan is when RPM and/or Ken is trying to close deals they can point to the forums and show a potential advertiser just how much EOG has grown. Unless you are around enough to know better, most books aren't, you don't know that someone like Raiders for instance has started over 100 threads in a week because he's paid, you will think he's just another satisfied EOG poster.<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","\u003c/div\u003e\n\n\u003cdiv\u003e*\u003c/div\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003eAnd for the record*there is nothing inherently wrong with this.** Like most longterm gamblers I actually want this site to do well, it does me no good*for a place like this to disappear.*** The problem is how it\u0026#39;s done.** All the*wheeling and dealing under the table, all the shills, all the agendas that*are covered up, all the lying and deceit that goes on to the readers.** To me if this much effort was put forth all year round you wouldn\u0026#39;t need to pay posters to push your agenda, they would be doing it on*their own.***Speaking of pushing an agenda, look for the gang to*pile on me instead of addressing what I posted.** That\u0026#39;s another part of the problem, instead of trying to improve, *the*money spent on clowns like Raiders*is used more for*attacking detractors rather than simply used to try and make the site better.** I wish EOG well, I really do.***Yep there are assclowns here but overall I much prefer places like this and RX to become as strong as possible,**you just wish more integrity was used in the day to day operations of how it\u0026#39;s ran.** Carry on gang.* * \u003c/div\u003e\n",0]);D(["ce"]);//--></SCRIPT> More hits means more dollars for site owners.

And for the record there is nothing inherently wrong with this. Like most longterm gamblers I actually want this site to do well, it does me no good for a place like this to disappear. The problem is how it's done. All the wheeling and dealing under the table, all the shills, all the agendas that are covered up, all the lying and deceit that goes on to the readers. To me if this much effort was put forth all year round you wouldn't need to pay posters to push your agenda, they would be doing it on their own. Speaking of pushing an agenda, look for the gang to pile on me in response to this instead of addressing what I posted. That's another part of the problem, instead of trying to improve, the money spent on clowns like Raiders is used more for attacking detractors rather than simply used to try and make the site better. I wish EOG well, I really do. Yes there are assclowns here but overall I much prefer places like this and RX to become as strong as possible, you just wish more integrity was used in the day to day operations of how it's ran. Carry on gang.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Like I said, most likely posting too much but really don't care what a guy like Jman thinks. I like to power post. I can bring over more Offshore and European gambling news if interested. I read lots of forums.

Well do you care what anyone thinks? Ego, Frog, McIrish, some of the best posters of all time?

You don't have to care what I think, obviously the feeling is mutual :rolleyes:

I could care less what Frog, McIrish or you think. You three have no credibility . I could go on and on about how many scams you have tried to pull. You have an obvious agenda. Frog lies more then you. He has all-time bass records, was a mod at the RX etc type of bs. And we all know McIrish is the biggest stiff in forum history.

I've been on all three of you for years. There's no way in the world these revenge type posts mean anything to me.

There are many posters in this thread that have expressed their opinions and that I respect because they have no agenda. They want what's BEST for THIS FORUM.

My thinking after reading their posts is that I should cut down on the amount of threads that I start. It has nothing to do with what agenda ridden posters think.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Don't ever use the word agenda in a post of yours Raiders. You got to be joking. Your history with Play the Score for example was probably the most disgusting shill job in the history of the posting forums. Even veterans who thought they'd seen it all were appalled. You did the same with BOS, not only were you wrong, you viciously attacked anyone who even tired to warn others about trouble. Why, because they were sponsoring a contest on that little shit site of yours. You will do or say anything for a buck, I mean anything! Everyone with half a brain is aware of it, don't ever talk about anyone else having an agenda. In fact across the street there is a thread where you jammed a forum because TOW offered you $300 a month to post there. You had bashed Roberto from almost the word go, when he waved some money in your face you couldn't get there quick enough.

In case that sounds familar to anyone you are right. He also has a long and storied history of bashing Shrink, I'll let you figure why the $udden change of heart. 'Nuff said.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

And for the record, it isn't just us. Just to mention a few, Peep, Homedog, Halifax, Kosar and other longtime respected posters have said the same thing about you Raiders. It's a joke. Who cares that you are getting paid, it's just another round of all the bullshit you put everyone through that's insulting. We all know you can be bought and sold quicker than a $2 dollar whore on GI payday, just quit trying to play everyone as idiots so we can move on to more important topics.

Not sure why I'm even addressing you but here's a short reply even though I've answered many before. ALL guys have been paid from books that I promoted. Not one person can complain about not being paid from a book I promoted or any form of dealings that I had with them. I think that's more important then what you think or Frog or JMan. You guys would cheat your Mother and blame it on her.

the bottom line is this:
raider - you are overdoing it. it's obvious you're a paid poster. try to tone it down a notch although i love how u call people's b.s.! ur the best in forum history at this...

journey - you're correct 100%.

pat mcirish - you are not allowed to use the word "integrity" in a post of yours until you answer why you never paid off the $8k carryover?

by the way, raider, pat mcirish is not the biggest stiff in forum history. i think clipjoint stiffed a book for 200k no?

frog - funny post to raider. lol