I have finally made it

After having over 700 post here I have finally made the SBR Traitor list!!!

I could not believe it when I saw it they put me on the list last night.

I do post at both places because I like to post pretty simple and I play contests at other places but out of respect for the forums I do have not said anything about the other one in any threads but it blows me away that I am on any list!! I know all of them would be just fine without me. I am just grateful for the people here taking the high road on this. I have seen changes here and it looks good. Mo,EGO and Dio you know I got your back and thanks for all the help. Now time to get off the soap box and pick some winners. Thats what it is all about Right???

Bol
Junk12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned
Re: I have finally made it

its a weird list made by insecure people to make other people feel insecure. you're posting at a place where there will be plenty of entertainment and you will be well taken care of. if people dont want you doing that, maybe they're not your buds.

oij213490

Thanks for sticking around EOG a lot, junkman. We need some west coast money moves for tonight also!

Thanks for sticking around EOG a lot, junkman. We need some west coast money moves for tonight also!

Thanks Reload as for the West coast Money moves the book were I got them from is lets say taking a little time off ( 10 to 20) I think.

But I will start posting my computer picks here if you want them they are 27-9 YTD and 11-1 on top plays??? I have them on my space but will post here if it is ok

let me know
Junk:houra

It's a personal achievement that no one will ever be able to deny you. What a story for the grandkids.

mofome

Banned

Thanks Reload as for the West coast Money moves the book were I got them from is lets say taking a little time off ( 10 to 20) I think.

But I will start posting my computer picks here if you want them they are 27-9 YTD and 11-1 on top plays??? I have them on my space but will post here if it is ok

let me know

bring'em!

:houra

Welcome to the Dark Side Junk FULLTIME Junk

Enjoy your contributions buddy

let me know

Hah, too bad about that book. 10 to 20 - I get it. :)

Yeah, anything else you can share is always appreciated. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

if it aint junkman is aint shiat!

:houra

that reminds me, i wish buzzy was over here. we could use some true lion sports.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good to hear Junkman...I too have hit the bigtime. I too have made the "traitor" list as well as my name being emphasized on it. Junk I got your back as well as all my buds as well. Best of luck today.

I do post at both places because I like to post pretty simple and I play contests at other places but out of respect for the forums I do have not said anything about the other one in any threads but it blows me away that I am on any list!! I know all of them would be just fine without me. I am just grateful for the people here taking the high road on this. I have seen changes here and it looks good. Mo,EGO and Dio you know I got your back and thanks for all the help. Now time to get off the soap box and pick some winners. Thats what it is all about Right???

Bol
Junk12io4j2w90

There's a LIST?! 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Good to hear Junkman...I too have hit the bigtime. I too have made the "traitor" list as well as my name being emphasized on it. Junk I got your back as well as all my buds as well. Best of luck today.

:+comfort+

That list has some fellas on it that have posted at EOG much longer than they ever had at SBR and some others who have been at both places for years..

And SBR hacking on anyone for paid posters is a joke..imo.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Bol
Junk12io4j2w90

Posted at SBR list of traitors:LMAO

here is a list of the traitors
iwin
Da Man
crazyl
rtj
diogee
junk
sslp
Hogan
5 star
wrigley
MadCapper
reload
BBYHILL
AAO
gordon geko
Mattn3236
trytrytry
the girls,ice queen,robyn,swede,sports girl,bad nina

then they come here acting like its a game to play both sides

i must say i myself am in up in arms as to why diogee would go their

Last edited by a moderator:

Blondie

EOG Master

It appears that someone had an issue with smilies being used over here that were over there. :rolleyes:

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

this is a silly fight,I dont know why a few people care about people posting on other forums.they dont care on the rx why should they care at sbr.I first saw your myspace link at the rx and watched how good these computer picks have been,I am glad to see you over here.

your myspace page is great, you are on a great run in baseball and I will post the link if its alright.alot of people probably havent seen it ,this is a really great run

very creative way to post your picks

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

this is a silly fight,I dont know why a few people care about people posting on other forums.they dont care on the rx why should they care at sbr.I first saw your myspace link at the rx and watched how good these computer picks have been,I am glad to see you over here.

your myspace page is great, you are on a great run in baseball and I will post the link if its alright.alot of people probably havent seen it ,this is a really great run

very creative way to post your picks

cheers

Thanks all I have posted my //my space address here, and I have posted my personal plays here since Feb. Starting today My computers Pick are posted here allso in this section and the baseball section.

Bol

Junk:cheers

I think I've had less than 100 posts on SBR and have been registered only a few months. Here I've got almost 12,000 posts and have been around a few years. Not sure why I'd belong on that list.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks all I have posted my //my space address here, and I have posted my personal plays here since Feb. Starting today My computers Pick are posted here allso in this section and the baseball section.

Bol

Junk:cheers

If YOU want it on here that's fine no issues.

But, a little different when someone else posts it on here, hope both of you understand :cheers

If YOU want it on here that's fine no issues.

But, a little different when someone else posts it on here, hope both of you understand :cheers

No problem it has been on my year long thread for awhile but I understand and agree about someone else just putting it up.

:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

No problem it has been on my year long thread for awhile but I understand and agree about someone else just putting it up.

:cheers

Thanks for understanding.

Maybe I am weird about it, but I would be pissed if someone put a link up to my myspace without me knowing :devil:

Thanks for understanding.

Maybe I am weird about it, but I would be pissed if someone put a link up to my myspace without me knowing :devil:

Totally agree I have had to block a few people because of the adult content stuff they have posted on My Space. My daughter looks at it and do not want her to see that stuff plus some got pissed because she beat there ass in poker.

Lets have some fun

BOL
Junk:dancefool

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

sorry about posting the link guys.I had seen it posted on the rx and I had been following you for awhile and you have been just killin' it and I just hope people start checking out the picks.

I signed up for your blog on myspace and its emailed to me,and you are one of the best ones i have seen this year .great job bro

I will check you out in the baseball section,I have got so used to coming into this main forum ,I really have not checked out the sub forums in awhile.I need to ,looks like the braves may lose me some money tonight.baseball can be such a grind.

cheers

Yea I am in a contset over there but this is the only forum that has my computer plays posted by me on it

No problem make sure you keep this sight on your Favs things always change with My space

junk

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

I really hope you post over here in the main forum as well so alot of people who don't check out the baseball forum might spot this.. a 4-0 night tonight but irregardless where you post ,it is a fantastic run .much appreciated

cheers