Not an Auburn fan, but you've got to love this

mofome

Banned
Re: Not an Auburn fan, but you've got to love this

this is no Knoxville, but it is awesome.

football isnt too far away now.

:houra

sl55

EOG Veteran

this is no Knoxville, but it is awesome.

football isnt too far away now.

Thank god,watching 20 year old games on espn classic where you know the final score is better than watching grass grow(baseball).

mofome

Banned

Thank god,watching 20 year old games on espn classic where you know the final score is better than watching grass grow(baseball).

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Nothing worse than having to drive through Lee County Alabama.

I'm grateful for the education U of Alabama provided me. That said, Tuscaloosa is a shithole. At least in Auburn you can walk down the street at night without some crackhead running up to you talking about "I got these cheeseburgers, man."

I'm grateful for the education U of Alabama provided me. That said, Tuscaloosa is a shithole. At least in Auburn you can walk down the street at night without some crackhead running up to you talking about "I got these cheeseburgers, man."

No,in Auburn you just have to worry about some toothless cow-tipper running up to you and asking if you are it's daddy while it's throwing toilet paper at a tree.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

Sweet Sweet Sweet----SEC Football :cheers :houra
I am a VTECH alum. but have to admit if you are going to pick a conference to go to a game blindly it is the SEC.Even when the team sucks the fans still fill the stadium.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Nothing worse than having to drive through Lee County Alabama.

Ttown is a wasteland. It's jail system has a big problem - it's full of bama football players most of the time.

6 in a row

mofome

Banned

That scene will be insane, Tony.

91023i2ndw;l

i can't wait!! a guy on the softball team played baseball there and he is our guide!! should be fun...:cheers

mofome

Banned

i can't wait!! a guy on the softball team played baseball there and he is our guide!! should be fun...:cheers

been there for a cuse game when my uncle used to coach with the orangemen, its a great time man.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Nice pick Mo. Great place to watch a ball game. If you have never been there when the Eagle flies before the game you need to make it a point to come down and see it. Pretty special deal in a big game.