Kobe or KG?

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Kobe or KG?

He is one of the best PF to ever play the game... I would draft KG over Kobe before and after I knew what they did in the NBA

I'm guessing you don't quite understand how silly that sounds. If KG was entering this years draft as a rookie how do you know he's one of the best PF's ever? If you can predict and NBA player coming out of high school is going to be one of the best PF's ever then you need to apply as an NBA scout.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm guessing you don't quite understand how silly that sounds. If KG was entering this years draft as a rookie how do you know he's one of the best PF's ever? If you can predict and NBA player coming out of high school is going to be one of the best PF's ever then you need to apply as an NBA scout.

a 7ft player with his size and his offense and defensive abilities? It would be very easy to take KG over Kobe. Im not saying I would know hes one of the best PF ever what im saying is I would take him before and after what I know both Kobe and KG have done in NBA.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Okay dipshit, you said exactly Royal was wrong for basing it on their play and yet you are too and even worse, inaccurately. Are you retarded or just act like it?

Kobe wouldnt have those rings without Shaq. Now that KG has players on his team he gets to the Finals in his very first realistic chance at getting their. And guess what they are going to beat Kobe and the Lakers. Give me KG over Kobe any day of the week

texansfan

EOG Master

Kobe wouldnt have those rings without Shaq. Now that KG has players on his team he gets to the Finals in his very first realistic chance at getting their. And guess what they are going to beat Kobe and the Lakers. Give me KG over Kobe any day of the week

Yeah, and Jordan doesn't get them without Pippen, Wade doesn't get one without Shaq, Bird doesn't get them without McHale, and so on and so forth.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well all I can tell you is that you are wrong. Kobe is better than KG and has been for quite some time. Will just chalk it up to you fucking so many 8.5's and not watching much basketball.

:houra

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Well all I can tell you is that you are wrong. Kobe is better than KG and has been for quite some time. Will just chalk it up to you fucking so many 8.5's and not watching much basketball.

:houra

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

:cheers 91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah, and Jordan doesn't get them without Pippen, Wade doesn't get one without Shaq, Bird doesn't get them without McHale, and so on and so forth.

Jordan could have done it without Pippen. He is the only player that didnt need a dominant big man to win

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Texansfan you should know that better than anyone.... the ONLY reason the Rockets won 2 NBA Championships is because Jordan took those 2 years off. Otherwise Like Ewing, Olajawon wouldnt have any rings on his fingers bc of Jordan

texansfan

EOG Master

Texansfan you should know that better than anyone.... the ONLY reason the Rockets won 2 NBA Championships is because Jordan took those 2 years off. Otherwise Like Ewing, Olajawon wouldnt have any rings on his fingers bc of Jordan

Seriously, you need to stop with this thread. You're making yourself look dumber by the minute.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Seriously, you need to stop with this thread. You're making yourself look dumber by the minute.

What isnt true about the Rockets statement? They wouldnt have won bc the Bulls would have won 8 in a row.... Not sure what you are talking about man

texansfan

EOG Master

Now you're all over KG and Boston. What about your thread proclaiming that nobody in the East was going to stop Lebron and the Cavs? The Cavs will win the East you proclaimed.

Does that ring a bell?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What isnt true about the Rockets statement? They wouldnt have won bc the Bulls would have won 8 in a row.... Not sure what you are talking about man

Doesn't matter, he wasn't playing so who cares. Will never know, but those were great Rocket teams, no disputing that and were the best in the league.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Now you're all over KG and Boston. What about your thread proclaiming that nobody in the East was going to stop Lebron and the Cavs? The Cavs will win the East you proclaimed.

Does that ring a bell?

Now KG is better than Bron. What a fruitcake.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Does that ring a bell?

Yea I thought Lebron was going to take the Cavs back to the finals... They came close in game 7 but couldnt get it done.. Oh well

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Doesn't matter, he wasn't playing so who cares. Will never know, but those were great Rocket teams, no disputing that and were the best in the league.

Ya those Rocket teams were good but wouldnt have came close to beating the Bulls with MJ

texansfan

EOG Master

Ya those Rocket teams were good but wouldnt have came close to beating the Bulls with MJ

You know this how? Who on the Bulls would have stopped Olajuwon? You cannot provide any facts to base your assumption on. Your prediction is based solely on homerism.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You know this how? Who on the Bulls would have stopped Olajuwon? You cannot provide any facts to base your assumption on. Your prediction is based solely on homerism.

Who on the Bulls stopped Ewing, Barkley, Divac, Worthy, Magic, Kemp, Payton, Stockton, Malone....

hahaha

texansfan

EOG Master

Sorry, Olajuwon is probably one of the 3 best centers of all time. Besides, the Rockets never had problems with the Bulls in the regular season. From 1984, when Olajuwon and Jordan were drafted, through 2000, the Rockets were 19-15 against them. It's only the reg season but don't act like the Rockets couldn't play.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He said Divac. Lol.

wasnt saying hes a stud. Just tried thinking of some of the bigger guys that the Bulls sailed right thru. Bulls would have won 8 in a row. Its not even debatable. Rockets were a nice team but wouldnt of beat the Bulls

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Sorry, Olajuwon is probably one of the 3 best centers of all time. Besides, the Rockets never had problems with the Bulls in the regular season. From 1984, when Olajuwon and Jordan were drafted, through 2000, the Rockets were 19-15 against them. It's only the reg season but don't act like the Rockets couldn't play.

LOL... Regular season...

d ray

EOG Dedicated

this thread is turning retarded, I can't believe this is even a debate. If you pick KG over Kobe you should get your head checked. It can only be because you have something against Kobe, like rape, or comparisons to Jordan you don't agree with. Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

this thread is turning retarded, I can't believe this is even a debate. If you pick KG over Kobe you should get your head checked. It can only be because you have something against Kobe, like rape, or comparisons to Jordan you don't agree with. Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA.

I am not a Kobe hater. I actually like him. But I would rather have the dominant big guy who can score also. KG is a force and will beat Kobe and the Lakers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Very good point, that is what this is about. He is pissed about Kobe being compared to MJ which you could make a case for being fair or not, but this is an itiotic way of letting off the steam.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hahaha im not pissed at the Kobe and MJ comparisons. Kobe isnt even close to MJ's level so why would I care

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

themanej seemed quite a bit smarter than this though, as astonishing as that is.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

sorry. there is a quote here from a poster who has met you and verifies it. Shall I show it to you?

I have only met 1 poster it was Kid44. I sold him my TV. He said I resembled themanej, which I dont agree with but sure if you want to dig and look for a post bc you have nothing better to do than by all means go ahead

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1233721 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">06-04-08, 02:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #57 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->kid44<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1233721", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1233721 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mofome
Oh really? you met him in person? He talks down to everyone for some reason. Certainly no one believes that he is an all state outside LB and 'bangs broads' all day, but hes going through a weird phase. It bring the forums down and, more importantly, he is wasting time pretending to be someone he is not. just be who you be and work on who you actually are. i think he means well in the real world...but he needs to first recognize that hes causing his own problems on the boards and stop blaming others. He can come back and say he 'doesnt care about internet friends', but that's not the case. friends are friends...cant really help where you meet people. we all spend a lot of time together, no reason to treat anyone like shit.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I know something about him that I refuse to say, about a pic on the boards. I am not mean but if he were to attack me I will let it be known. Many have already guessed. But he did something nice for me and I will not dog him. He just needs to grow up a little.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

yea like I said... Kid44 said I resembled themanej. I am in fact not themanej though and dont think I look like him but Kid44 thought i did?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Either way, if you look that much like him you aren't banging 8.5's or better, unless you consider that troll in those pictures of him an 8.5.