Every1 welcome Swede to EOG

Re: Every1 welcome Swede to EOG

Raiders you see her jocking me lately

I have my way with her bro.

OK WHY was the whipping face moved from first page......

why leave the :( face, everyone knows that code like the back of their hand........

i wanted to whip swede

Raiders you see her jocking me lately

I have my way with her bro.

Yes, Loubert won me over by pushing me down on the playground and pulling my pigtails. He was such a bully that a minimal amount of sweetness on his part has me scribbling "Swede + Louie 4-eva" on all my notebooks AND my study hall desk.

mofome

Banned

Yes, Loubert won me over by pushing me down on the playground and pulling my pigtails. He was such a bully that a minimal amount of sweetness on his part has me scribbling "Swede + Louie 4-eva" on all my notebooks AND my study hall desk.

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

:)

By the way why the extra ED to your name, trying to tell us something about "your man"...??

By the way why the extra ED to your name, trying to tell us something about "your man"...??

Oh, come on...I've been here 20 minutes and you're gonna start that crap?

No, I'm swede96 everywhere...I decided to switch it up a little. Plus, it's sounds kinda like "weeded". Ha. I am so funny and mature.

Don't start with me mister!! I will break up with you and tell the WHOLE 9th grade class you have a small peepee! :finger004

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

I love you sweded if that your photo.
Welcome To eog. You know the Good pastor loves the ladies