crazyl- where art thou? For crazy only. I don't want him getting a big head

Re: crazyl- where art thou? For crazy only. I don't want him getting a big head

Maybe next time you won't take pie graphs as gambling gospel.

Just had to fit that jab in there, you're a good sport and I'm glad you've realized the error of your ways. Next time you question my gambling expertise I'll be challenging you to an NFL faceoff and making a mockery of you. :+whipping

Maybe next time you won't take pie graphs as gambling gospel.

Just had to fit that jab in there, you're a good sport and I'm glad you've realized the error of your ways. Next time you question my gambling expertise I'll be challenging you to an NFL faceoff and making a mockery of you. :+whipping
Maybe you didn't read the part about getting a big head. You like Bos/Lakers game 1? Pie chart will be up tomorrow.

Maybe you didn't read the part about getting a big head. You like Bos/Lakers game 1? Pie chart will be up tomorrow.
I certainly have one now that I'm the first poster to get Raiders so hot he forgets to quote his usual way.

How much I like that game greatly depends on if the -250 tennis chalk I've invested in this morning comes through. If it's a shitty day, I'll probably like the night NBA game a lot more. :cool:

mofome

Banned

this thread sucks

:pop:

I played 4 baseball games and I haven't even looked at the results because of the hockey game. I'll check tomorrow.

Should be fun if swede comes over.

Apple

Banned

crazyl>>>raiders