• 22.7% LD
  • 37.5% GB
  • 39.8% FB
  • 10.5% HR/FB

What he throws:
  • FB: 59.6% (88.1mph)
  • Slider: 26.7% (81.6mph)
  • Change: 13.8% (81.7mph)

Justin has owned this Det roster in limited Abs against them. Over 44 team ABs the right hander has held the tigers to a .205 BA and a .513 OPS. Perhaps the most impressive stat is the fact that Justin has not allowed a HR to these tigers, in fact, Det only has one extra base hit (double: Pudge) in their meetings with Duchscherer.

The Oakland roster has had some success against the Tigers Lefty. Ellis, Thomas, and Crosby have done most of the damage against robertson while the roster has hit .273 off of him in 99 ABs.

My leans are on the under and the As, but the line on the As seems about right and i wont lay 125 to get 8.5 on the total.

mofome

Banned
Re: Duchscherer vs Robertson

nice write up, i am on oakland also....good to see you here.

thanks man. I just wanted to get out some info before the game. not a lot to this one, but the info could help someone. you take the ml this afternoon? never fu to have the as rl at home.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Detroit Tigers have lost 4 out the last five games that N. Robertson has started when playing AT Oakland.

Apple

Banned

Why are the Tigers struggling so much mofo? I've heard many different excuses, would like to know what you think..

Good to see you here mofo.. :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I didnt bet it but I have Durchscherer on my fantasy squad so hoping for a oakland W from him

mofome

Banned

Why are the Tigers struggling so much mofo? I've heard many different excuses, would like to know what you think..

Good to see you here mofo.. :)

just reading this, its been a busy day. I think the tigers put wayyy too much money in the lineup and the hitting takes a bit to catch up to the pitching. the colder weather makes it tough to hit, but even still this team has gto to be the largest disappointment in the league so far. miguel cab, maggs, rent, sheff, guillen are all all-star caliber players obviously, but Verlander has lost heat off his FB and the rest of the staff just isnt very good.

just reading this, its been a busy day. I think the tigers put wayyy too much money in the lineup and the hitting takes a bit to catch up to the pitching. the colder weather makes it tough to hit, but even still this team has gto to be the largest disappointment in the league so far. miguel cab, maggs, rent, sheff, guillen are all all-star caliber players obviously, but Verlander has lost heat off his FB and the rest of the staff just isnt very good.

Runs Scored Through games played: 06.03.08.

340, Chicago Cubs
329, Texas
323, Philadelphia
309, Boston
291, Arizona
285, Pittsburgh
279, Atlanta
278, Florida
276, St. Louis

274, Detroit

270, Minnesota
269, Houston
268, Cincinnati
267, New York Mets
262, Oakland
261, Tampa Bay
259, Milwaukee
258, New York Yankees
257, Los Angeles Dodgers
254, Los Angeles Angle
253, Chicago White Sox
247, Toronto
246, Cleveland
245, Colorado
237, Seattle: Martie55
234, San Francisco
233, Baltimore
222, San Diego
218, Washington
212, Kansas City

This indicates the bats have been doing a reasonable job. The Tigers slow start should be blamed upon the pitching.