What percentage of posters play credit primarily?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: What percentage of posters play credit primarily?

larger the bettor larger the % using Credit

I think it's probably a "bell curve." The $25 bettor probably uses a local he met at the bar. The $500-$2000 bettor probably matchbook exchange and reduced juice outs, and bigger than that probably credit.

Apple

Banned

Depends on the forum.. Probably higher than most realize tho

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

I can't even imagine sending my money to some third world country and trusting people I've never met to keep it secure and then eventually pay it back to me upon my asking. I've posted up before, but never for more than a dime. And until online sports wagering is regulated by some one I can trust, I never will again. I can't imagine being that desperate to place a bet.

I've had some bad luck getting stiffed for a decent amount by a credit book/agent, so I'm looking at things from a bad perspective, but at least with credit you don't lose your post up if you're stiffed. But just sending the money to S. America to some guy named Jose? No thanks.

I bet from $50 -$5000 and don't use a local 1. there are none left in our area, 2. couldn't trust them with higher action the ones that used to be.

J

joeybagadonuts

I havent posted up once since the downfall of Neteller... Have 2 "old school" locals that use the lines in the paper and one that uses an offshore skin for his website. Many times I wish I had pinnacle still, or even matchbook, but I've found that I have to be much more selective when betting full juice, and (thankfully) therefore have a higher winning %...