WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT SEXUALLY?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT SEXUALLY?

ok...here goes. one afternoon a guy who shall remain nameless(HUBBY) and i went for a picnic at a small picnic area. after our picnic we decided to have some fun since we were the only ones there.
i was lying on the picnic table while he stood at the end of it. we were going at it when we suddenly heard a vehicle!
hubby JUMPED AWAY from me leaving me TOTALLY EXPOSED while he quickly put away his equipment. i, however, remained frozen in shock!(SPREADEAGLED)
i looked up as this pickup truck was very slowly backing up while the couple inside gaped at me with HORRIFYED looks on their faces!!!
this couple was about 70 years old, so you can imagine their shock!
what was an EVEN BIGGER shock for ME is that they were a nice old couple who had recently started seeing me for marriage counseling after 48 yrs. of marriage!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! EMBARRASSED doesn't even BEGIN to cover it!!!

OH MY! That is too funny! :LMAO
That HAD to be embarrassing!

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

my first wife had never gone down on me. the first time she did her jaws locked open and we had to go to the ER to get them closed. Im not a really big guy either.

This isn't really so much embarrassing for me as it was for the girl, but I will tell this story anyway because it was funny....

So I was in my first year of college, living in the dorms. There was this young girl, let's call her Katie. Wednesday night was the big college party night in this town, $1 draft beer all night long. So I came home from the bar at approximately 2am or so (rather drunk), and turned on my computer and Katie had IM'd me. She said "Come over when you get this. I'm so horny I need you right now BAUS".

So I strut over to her place, knock on the door, she lets me in, we begin to fool around, etc. We screw pretty hard, fall asleep for a bit, then get going at it once more. By now it must be like 5 or 6am. She gets pretty horny, begging me to stick it in her bum. Now at this point in my life, I had limited experience with anuses. So she got out this little thing of lube, it was like a promotional sized package, not very much inside, but we used it to get started. So she told me to finger her ass a bit to get it loosened up for the main event. Her ass was pretty tight, probably the first time she had done this before, she was 17 I believe. She was moaning a bit, seemed to enjoy it. I used my pinky finger for awhile, then my ring finger, but after a few minutes of this we needed more lube.

So she looked around her room for more lube or anything similar she could find. Her room was a mess. She looked and looked, couldn't find anything. So she opens her fridge and gets out a tub of margarine and says "try this". She gets back on her hands and knees and I get back to it.

So I took a spoon and got out a spoonful of margarine and flicked it on her butt. Her body heat made it melt quickly. So I went back to fingering her ass while the margarine melted into her anus. She got back to moaning and groaning.

Then she started to let out some noises like "AAAAAAAAAAA" and "ughhhhhhhhhh". I wasn't sure if they were good noises or bad noises so I kept plugging away. Then more "AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". This wasn't looking like such a good idea, but she didn't say stop so I kept plugging away.

Finally she says "STOP........ugh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............oh man.........IT BURNS!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!"

So, naturally, I snickered to myself. She immediately jumped in the shower and seemed to be in a lot of discomfort while cleaning her ass. I slipped out and went back to my dorm, by then it was 7am and I had class at 10am. I gave my hands a good scrubbing and went to sleep, not making my 10am class.

So later at practice (I was on the baseball team), while we were stretching in the outfield I told this story. The guys were howling. A lot of the other guys on the team lived in the dorms also and knew who she was. So for the rest of the school year, she was always known as "Marge".

True story.

BAUS

Katie

EOG Master

outta all the names in the world you've gotta call her katie!!! :doh1

Sorry Katie. Her real name was actually Katie, lol.

BAUS

THIS ISNT VERY EMBARRSASING BUT........I WAS IN BED WITH THIS CHICK, THAT I REALLY REALLY LIKED WAS LIKE 17 AT THE TIME. ANYWAY , LIKE I SAID I WAS REALLY INTO HER AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS ONLY WITH 1 OTHER GUY! SO WERE IN BED FOOLING AROUND, IM DOWN THERE SUCKING HER CLIT AND FINGERING.. I GOT LIKE 3 FINGERS IN HER.....AND IM WORKING THEM IN PRETTY HARD! SHE SAYS......YOU CAN USE MORE THAN 1 FINGER!!!!:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

in undergrad, I went home with this random girl after the bars closed. we were on her couch, and i had my pants and drawers completely off. she went down on me like only a chubby girl can. when she finished, she went to the bathroom. I stood up and looked at the couch, and I had left a giant, hideous skidmark on her her pristine white sofa. so I flipped the cushion and left. I'll never know who took the rap for that skidmark, but there's no way I was facing the music.....

Had no idea we had such a accomplished celebrity in our community. I wonder how many guys have actually stolen this story?

Tucker Max "The Phantom Menace"

dirty

EOG Master

This isn't really so much embarrassing for me as it was for the girl, but I will tell this story anyway because it was funny....

So I was in my first year of college, living in the dorms. There was this young girl, let's call her Katie. Wednesday night was the big college party night in this town, $1 draft beer all night long. So I came home from the bar at approximately 2am or so (rather drunk), and turned on my computer and Katie had IM'd me. She said "Come over when you get this. I'm so horny I need you right now BAUS".

So I strut over to her place, knock on the door, she lets me in, we begin to fool around, etc. We screw pretty hard, fall asleep for a bit, then get going at it once more. By now it must be like 5 or 6am. She gets pretty horny, begging me to stick it in her bum. Now at this point in my life, I had limited experience with anuses. So she got out this little thing of lube, it was like a promotional sized package, not very much inside, but we used it to get started. So she told me to finger her ass a bit to get it loosened up for the main event. Her ass was pretty tight, probably the first time she had done this before, she was 17 I believe. She was moaning a bit, seemed to enjoy it. I used my pinky finger for awhile, then my ring finger, but after a few minutes of this we needed more lube.

So she looked around her room for more lube or anything similar she could find. Her room was a mess. She looked and looked, couldn't find anything. So she opens her fridge and gets out a tub of margarine and says "try this". She gets back on her hands and knees and I get back to it.

So I took a spoon and got out a spoonful of margarine and flicked it on her butt. Her body heat made it melt quickly. So I went back to fingering her ass while the margarine melted into her anus. She got back to moaning and groaning.

Then she started to let out some noises like "AAAAAAAAAAA" and "ughhhhhhhhhh". I wasn't sure if they were good noises or bad noises so I kept plugging away. Then more "AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". This wasn't looking like such a good idea, but she didn't say stop so I kept plugging away.

Finally she says "STOP........ugh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............oh man.........IT BURNS!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!"

So, naturally, I snickered to myself. She immediately jumped in the shower and seemed to be in a lot of discomfort while cleaning her ass. I slipped out and went back to my dorm, by then it was 7am and I had class at 10am. I gave my hands a good scrubbing and went to sleep, not making my 10am class.

So later at practice (I was on the baseball team), while we were stretching in the outfield I told this story. The guys were howling. A lot of the other guys on the team lived in the dorms also and knew who she was. So for the rest of the school year, she was always known as "Marge".

True story.

BAUS

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

did anyone notice that the chicken you started this thread didn't answer his own question??? :houra

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Some crazy stories in here..... Some TOO revealing........:doh1

:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh hell, I had forgotten about this thread what on Earth were you searching to find this gem :LMAO

Back in my younger days (19-20) I started dating this girl and after hanging out a few times, I get it that she isn't too "experienced".

Well, our "friendship' eventually leads to the bedroom, and we start out slow. Well, it comes time to "penetrate to the hole" and we're going at it pretty good until I decide to change positions.

So, I flip here over on her tummy for some doggie, and she LITERALLY JUMPS OFF THE BED (MJ would have been proud of her leaping ability). After she lands, she looks back and is like "NO WAY"

I'm like "huh".

Well come to find out, she thought I was gonna ram it up her poop chute and TOTALLY FREAKED OUT

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Back in my younger days (19-20) I started dating this girl and after hanging out a few times, I get it that she isn't too "experienced".

Well, our "friendship' eventually leads to the bedroom, and we start out slow. Well, it comes time to "penetrate to the hole" and we're going at it pretty good until I decide to change positions.

So, I flip here over on her tummy for some doggie, and she LITERALLY JUMPS OFF THE BED (MJ would have been proud of her leaping ability). After she lands, she looks back and is like "NO WAY"

I'm like "huh".

Well come to find out, she thought I was gonna ram it up her poop chute and TOTALLY FREAKED OUT

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Some crazy stories in here..... Some TOO revealing........:doh1

:+textinb3

See what you started :LMAO