ARE SOME GAMBLING PORTALS TRYING TO DO TOO MUCH?

I have often wondered if some major gambling portals are trying to do too much because of competition?

Lately, I have seen some places add features that aren't really their specialty...

It ends up costing some of these businesses a lot in the long run, and unless you are amongst the very best at what you do, people will go elsewhere...

I have gone that route before and it doesn't work...

What do you think?

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

RPM

EOG Veteran
Re: ARE SOME GAMBLING PORTALS TRYING TO DO TOO MUCH?

to be honest, i would be more concerned if the portals weren't doing enough. trying new things and competition create growth. someone else might do one little thing better, but imo the idea is to offer the best overall package to the people who visit the site.

munson15

I want winners...

I have often wondered if some major gambling portals are trying to do too much because of competition?

Lately, I have seen some places add features that aren't really their specialty...

It ends up costing some of these businesses a lot in the long run, and unless you are amongst the very best at what you do, people will go elsewhere...

I have gone that route before and it doesn't work...

What do you think?

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK
Only my opinion, of course, but I think EOG's stock-in-trade is gambling. Extras are not going to hurt as long as the main purpose of the forum is not compromised. Sure, entertainment has its place, but I believe there has to be a clear delineation between the main room and the sports rooms.

SPORTS AND GAMBLING-INFORMATION,AND OPINIONS,AND THE INDUSTRY.DO ONE THING - AND BE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO-EOG IS THAT-5-DIMES,AND BET-JAM ARE THAT-