Please DON'T follow these two!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
:cheers LAA -125 vs.Seattle is POD.Santana helps the Angels post a 6-0 mark in his last 6 outings vs Seattle, and Washburn for Seattle has been horrid, going 2-7 in his last 9 home starts-and 0-5 as a dog. Other play is St.Louis on the RL,-1 1/2 runs +130 St Louis is a great home team, and Wainwright has a sparkling 2.86 ERA. The Pirates' Gorzelanny is having a bad season---4-5 with a bulging 7.38 ERA, and gave up 3 runs in 5 innings against St.Louis-in Pittsbutgh-on 4/24 . In fact Gorzo has given up 15 runs in his last 11 innings pitched.

Last edited:

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Please DON'T follow these two!!

actually those are the 2 best plays on the board (my opinion) and have already played them...

the only drawback is the (road favorite) concept and some peoples objection to playing it...

also playing the home team on the RL is always dangerous due to the 1 less AB that your going to get with a win (most likely, unless we have a walkoff homer)..

we will see how they do...

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Attacking the messenger is typical of most posters here. Can't have a winning day every day, but I try to give a little analysis with the picks, which is more than most of you do! Any of you NOT liking me means squat! If we can help each other win $$$$ over the long haul, great! Didn't realize this was a family outing at the lake.!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

wow, Harvey if that was directed at me,,, sorry..

ive already made these wagers..

Angels (-1.20) $360 to win $300

Cards -1.5 (+1.20) $300 to win $360

i concur with the picks (100%)...

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Not at you at all-some other posters don't like my attitude-so I posted here my opinion about them-sorry if you thought it was directed at you-IT WAS NOT! Your thoughts are valid about both games-just hope we're right! My post was titled like it is because too many here prefer to be stroked than win-which IS impossible to do every day!!. I do this for a living-and have done well over the years-that brings a certain level of arrogance-which is not directed to you!!!

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

thats cause your attitude is cocky!

your picks however have been pretty good so far so keep em coming :p jerk... !

Harvey, I've seen you have really good days and some not so good. I think all or most of here appreciate guys like you that post daily. You're right, noone wins all the time, impossible....Just do us all a favor and check the touting at the door, that's not too much to ask. Remember, this is a forum dude. BTW and FWT, I like your plays alot today, they should both hit no problem.
GL to all on these:cheers

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

thats cause your attitude is cocky!

your picks however have been pretty good so far so keep em coming :p jerk... !

Kayvebear, don't try to sugarcoat this MORON. Call HSH, for what he is; a freaking panty-waste. Heaven forbid if someone disagrees with this prick; it's like him sitting in a duck blind and shooting everything that flies over without first realizing what the Hell he is shooting at.

As for his picks on anything; to borrow a pharse from an oldie but goodie: "Like my momma always says, Two tears and a bucket, mother fruck it.":+textinb3