fathers and sons

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: fathers and sons

MERLIN-have you no shame or decency??? Don't bother-the answer is a resounding....NO!!
You must be a woman.:LMAO :LMAO

To answer your question, I am a decent person, while you are an angry phsychopath jew. You would do much better if you were muslim, at least then I could understand the stupidity.:finger004

DimeDR

Banned

hey merlin,

even tho HSH and i dont agree and he prob hates me, dont go calling him a "jew" as it being something pejorative ... my post wasnt about anti-semitism, tho he thinks it is ... my post was about getting facts right ... see there is a difference and im pointing it out ... call him angry but being jewish doesnt have anything to do with that -- got it, right is right

mr merlin

EOG Master

His being a jew is relevant in that it seemingly defines him, while jews are obviously much smarter than the ingorant muslims, anytime a person bases their opinions and life view on a religious perspective it precludes rationality.

DimeDR

Banned

so MERLIN how about muslim friends i have, should they all be shot?

should Ali be drowned?

Yet you base your perspective on raping and murdering 14 y-o girls on BOYS WILL BE BOYS

is that more mature and rationale than what you accuse HSH of being?

mr merlin

EOG Master

so MERLIN how about muslim friends i have, should they all be shot?

should Ali be drowned?

Yet you base your perspective on raping and murdering 14 y-o girls on BOYS WILL BE BOYS

If you really do have muslim friends I suggest you watch them very closely.

mr merlin

EOG Master

What question? and by the way terrorists will usually act real nice until they pull their fast one.

DimeDR

Banned

duh ....

mr merlin

EOG Master

duh ....

Of course it is, things happen in war and its not unusual for small groups of soldiers to act outside of their orders. Whats amazing is that nuts like you act all high and mighty about it.

Harvey is certainly obsessed with judiasm since even when the subject matter has nothing whatsoever to do with israel, etc, he brings it up.